Bronx Zoo lets you name a cockroach....

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Bronx Zoo lets you name a cockroach....

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Think about how you are a racist, childish, and an underachiever on this planet. You're just looking for an ignorant excuse to call EVERYONE a cockroach that is from El Salvador, where meanwhile, you are the true cockroach you ignorant fuck. There are plenty of awesome hardworking pluses on the planet that happen to be from El Salvador, I've witnessed it myself for the past 25 years.

My wife is from El Salvador, and she's so much more of a huge plus in this world than you are it's not even funny. So fuck off with your lies about El Salvadorian people, fuckface Biker. You're really making Brazil look bad loser, I was considering visiting there but after the last election, and seeing people like you from there, I know sure as hell I don't want to give one cent to that country. All because of you Biker. :roll:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Dude, seriously, go to the doctor.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:21 pm Dude, seriously, go to the doctor.
Maybe that's what people do in the UK, when they're disgusted by racists, (I don't doubt it I see all the racism that happens in the UK), but if you studied the American news and knew more about our people you would realize we don't stand for that bullshit.

It's similar to the bullshit you tried a few centuries ago with the US but ended up leaving the country with your tail between your legs after you got your asses kicked. Fuck racists like Biker and people that support them. They are the most ignorant people on this planet.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:25 pm
Maybe that's what people do in the UK, when they're disgusted by racists, (I don't doubt it I see all the racism that happens in the UK), but if you studied the American news and knew more about our people you would realize we don't stand for that bullshit.

It's similar to the bullshit you tried a few centuries ago with the US but ended up leaving the country with your tail between your legs after you got your asses kicked. Fuck racists like Biker and people that support them. They are the most ignorant people on this planet.
FDE2BE8C-389E-40B0-AC14-A49FA28B994D.jpeg
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

The only thing Biker is doing is bringing down Brazil, because here people are witnessing what a pitiful piece of shit he is and then think about the fact that he's from Brazil. :lol:

Anybody here going to go on vacation to the AID's and tranny capital of the world where brutal crime is rampant? That's Brazil. I know I'm not going to that POS place.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:28 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:25 pm

FDE2BE8C-389E-40B0-AC14-A49FA28B994D.jpeg
Idiot, I'm not the fucking loser like you are that spends time in photoshop to distort a single picture I post and make it your AV like a sick fag.

I'm sure even your own mom thinks you're the one that should be on medication little boy.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:34 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:30 pm That's Brazil. I know I'm not going to that POS place.
That makes two of us, cupcake

Looking to go to Malta this summer with my divorced wife and alienated kids. Any recommendations?
Now let's see, you're from Brazil but you hate Brazil. You have a wife, but now you're divorced.

Fucker, I couldn't even trust you as far as I could throw your dumb ass. Everything you're from and everything you touch turns to shit. Yet, you still talk shit and don't listen. For starters stop being a racist. I've explained to you clearly what a racist is and racists are denounced in the US, like they should be. Grow up, or go back to Brazil where people think like you.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

That's just what a no good slimy brazilian would say if they were in the US illegally.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:39 pm For the 1000th time, Im not from Brasil, Sybil
One thing for sure is that you are a fucking liar amigo, but also, I guarantee you're from Brazil. See, you even spelled it right.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

If we electric shocked you every time you posted something retarded, you’d be burnt to a crisp by now.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSF taking the train to da bronx to see the cocka roaches

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

captquint wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:12 pm FSF and his wife taking the train to da bronx to see the cocka roaches

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk