Will this decade be an embarrassment in the History Books?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

Re: Will this decade be an embarrassment in the History Books?

Post by WestTexasCrude »

In the old days, you would just hunt this Cunt down on horseback and kill it. What's the internet equivalent?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:21 am In the old days, you would just hunt this Cunt down on horseback and kill it. What's the internet equivalent?
I thought your mother was dead WTC. Ease up, we don't need to do that to your mom.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Saw the most disgusting commercial this Morning on GMA (ABC). 28 minutes after the start. Bottom of the hour. Football stadium setting. "Love Cam" you see around showing couples kissing that everybody can see on the big screen. This time it was lesbos and fags with the caption "No bias against Gender" or some shit. Get that shit out of here. Kids are up and watching. Indoctrinate them at the schools where you have been taught to do.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:46 am Saw the most disgusting commercial this Morning on GMA (ABC). 28 minutes after the start. Bottom of the hour. Football stadium setting. "Love Cam" you see around showing couples kissing that everybody can see on the big screen. This time it was lesbos and fags with the caption "No bias against Gender" or some shit. Get that shit out of here. Kids are up and watching. Indoctrinate them at the schools where you have been taught to do.
Look at it this way, my friend WTC. It's not the gay dudes you have to worry about. I mean, you're out there hunting down some hot bitch and the last one you have to worry about is a gay guy stealing your prey. Befriend the gay guys and recruit them to help you hook up with that fine young lady. They know what girls want. I'm just trying to help you out bro.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

deadpetals wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:34 am This thread is a fucking embarrassment. Goddamn you three ruin everything. FUCK.
Calm down, Martha Stewart. We're just toying with the retard.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

TRIGGERED!!!! You can't say retard any more!!!! Just call him an asshole like the rest of us.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Just kidding. He is a retard.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:26 am
Flumper wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:42 pm Well, that's certainly not my experience. I think the millenials laugh at the fake news stories. I think they can sniff them out faster than anyone.

For me its the middle aged people and older that are being brainwashed by false information and believing it. I could give example after example. I had a guy just yesterday, smart guy, telling me that he heard (and he showed me the video) that Hillary was chosen by the cartels to be elected and they funded her presidency and set it all up to happen in 2016. it was just bizzare that a guy that educated and smart could fall for such stupid bs. But that's just one example. look at people's facebook pages. graphs they post. "facts" they report and seriously believe, no matter how outlandish they are. As long as they back up what they believe, they not only pass them on, they hold them as truth.
Sorry, I believe you are totally wrong. It's just the opposite. Older folks know how journalism should work. What they see isn't Journalism. Young are the ones doing Facebook (your example) and fall for that crap/ propaganda. Keep seeing more comments in several news sites refer to CNN as GNN. How many Millennials actually know who Goebbels was. And the comparison to the Nazi Propaganda machine in my opinion is spot on.
All I can say is that the middle aged people in Iraan probably don't live and breathe on facebook, instagram, etc. But I can assure you that isn't the case in the more densely populated areas. And its the middle aged people glued to CNN, Fox news, MSNBC, etc, not the millennials.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:12 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:03 am
captquint wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:57 pm Image
OH FUCK !!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Only a racist would laugh like that over a silly ethnic fake news cartoon. Please stay in Canada, I'm glad you're not in the US.
Is that your wife, FSF? She looks hot! Have you posted her nudes here?
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:28 pm
Only a racist would laugh like that over a silly ethnic fake news cartoon. Please stay in Canada, I'm glad you're not in the US.
I think that's Danny Trejo.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

PimpDaddy wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:33 pm
YOU FUCKER! I almost squirt beer out my nose! :rolling:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

PimpDaddy wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:33 pm
And even he doesn't look impressed.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK