So, did Dot..

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Re: So, did Dot..

Post by Geist »

#itscultural
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

Sad. That's the most action this place has seen in a month and admin shits on it. No wonder UJ is a hotbed of internet entertainment. Between the lines translation- the truth is ugly stop telling it. Okie doke, ShillerDickmeon. Whatever you say, boss.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Tuesday wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:06 pm Sad. That's the most action this place has seen in a month and admin shits on it. No wonder UJ is a hotbed of internet entertainment. Between the lines translation- the truth is ugly stop telling it. Okie doke, ShillerDickmeon. Whatever you say, boss.
Dude, it's why we have an explicitly SFW forum just for politics. I'm not trying to stop the conversation, just trying to put it where it belongs. You can have all the juicy political talk you want over there. Just not here, alright?

And dude, have you forgotten, I'm the one who's been accused of being to the left of Engels and Pol Pot... ;)
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

You have 30 threads on the front page, languishing. Doing nothing. You complain about this one. This place just isn't that critical tbh, dude. You'll be OK.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Tuesday wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:35 pm You have 30 threads on the front page, languishing. Doing nothing. You complain about this one. This place just isn't that critical tbh, dude. You'll be OK.
OK, you know what? I'm just going to say "fuck it!" and let the actual forum mod Animal decide. It's his decision, he can either leave it here or move this thread to Pol. His choice. However he wants to play this. At this point I really don't give two shits.

I mean, who am I, really? Just the site admin (and owner) and the board admin. Nobody important. Just another slob on this stupid shithole board. It's not like my authority means anything here at all. I'm not Hoover and never will be. So, there. This thread stays if Animal wants it to. I don't care anymore.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

A whole fucking forum for political and you dumb fucks keep dragging that shit over here. If Dot croaked that sucks, but he still will get to vote in Chicago.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 6:29 pm
Tuesday wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:35 pm You have 30 threads on the front page, languishing. Doing nothing. You complain about this one. This place just isn't that critical tbh, dude. You'll be OK.
OK, you know what? I'm just going to say "fuck it!" and let the actual forum mod Animal decide. It's his decision, he can either leave it here or move this thread to Pol. His choice. However he wants to play this. At this point I really don't give two shits.

I mean, who am I, really? Just the site admin (and owner) and the board admin. Nobody important. Just another slob on this stupid shithole board. It's not like my authority means anything here at all. I'm not Hoover and never will be. So, there. This thread stays if Animal wants it to. I don't care anymore.
QD, you are spot on- you don't need Animal to make a decision. Get this bullshit political crap out of GD and over to /pol/ where it fucking belongs so all these idiots can ramble on for years endlessly signifying nothing.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:42 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 6:29 pm

QD, you are spot on- you don't need Animal to make a decision. Get this bullshit political crap out of GD and over to /pol/ where it fucking belongs so all these idiots can ramble on for years endlessly signifying nothing.
The expert on rambling and saying nothing has spoken.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

Someone get these men a tissue.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

how about Tuesday posts her tits?
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

Texas enters the chat where women are walking around with dead fetuses in them. Wtg Christofascist dimwits.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Tuesday wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 1:03 am Texas enters the chat where women are walking around with dead fetuses in them. Wtg Christofascist dimwits.
That’s a shame
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Tuesday wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 2:34 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:29 am
Tuesday wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 4:51 am Tisk tisk. They're all so very simple, aren't they? Yawn. Ashley Biden was interviewed and spoke of her "wonderful childhood" and salt of the earth parents, her mother a doctor and teacher who I'm quite certain would tolerate none of your ghoulish fantasies. Their children adore them. If you were so inclined, you would know this. She also requested that people "stop spreading lies" about her family. You'll respect none of that of course because your brain is saturated in propaganda. Something exists= not validation for your ghoulish behavior. Same with Hunters laptop. Did you enjoy his dick pics because that's all you're getting, it's another L. Let's hope they do it to you next. You could probably find a relatively comprehensive list of the DOZENS of disbarred and felonous lawyers and associates in Trumps wake including Roger Stone and Steve Bannon who was arrested floating around on a yacht courtesy "we build the wall" money laughing at you while you were jacking off to Hunter Bidens dick and your next L. This time when you lose, instead of ripping the country apart just say "I lost", mkay toots? Don't forget to send that five bucks though.
What in the absolute fuck is this? :lol:

The laptop and diary are real. Its been proven. You hate that you have been proven wrong on those things so its not a surprise you are now trying to throw other shit at the wall. This all started by you claiming they were both fake and only dupes believed in their authenticity. You were and are wrong. There is no L for me to take since I am the person that is correct and you are the person that has been proven wrong.
This is a shame. This is willful, bottom barrel ignorance. Try going back and reading the thread slower. First, let's get this out of the way- no propaganda mush brain Corruptlican is going to teach anyone a thing. Start there. Nobody said the items didn't exist so settle down, little lady. In fact, quite the opposite. The fact that an item exists is no excuse for your ghoulish behavior. As we know, Joe Rogan could tell you a rock was actually Obamas birth certificate and you'd believe it. The victim, who the gop has directed you, a sheep, to smear, has asked you to stop and you are oblivious as Republicans usually are, because let's face it, you've got to be as ignorant as the day is long to take all those Ls and do a victory lap. How utterly embarrassing for you. This is how people like Jared Kusher get away with making foreign business deals daily, the latest 500m from Serbia, on the backs of hard working American taxpayers. You're welcome Jared! Don't thank me though, thank the dipshit jacking off to Hunters dick. Without them, none of this could be possible for you.
Out of respect for QD's wishes I'll make this the last of my comments on your retardation: I was right and you were wrong. Sorry that makes you incredibly butt-hurt. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

Yeah ok, Gomer. I think that fake impeachment scam is ready for you dipshits. Enjoy.