Here comes the White Bronco Hearst...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Here comes the White Bronco Hearst...

Post by Ricrude »

https://variety.com/2024/film/obituarie ... 235967744/

OBITUARIES
Apr 11, 2024 7:42am PT
O.J. Simpson, Football Player and Actor Accused of Murdering Ex-Wife, Dies at 76

By Pat Saperstein

O.J. Simpson, the former champion football running back-turned actor who was acquitted in a sensational trial of charges he murdered his ex-wife and her boyfriend, died of cancer, his family confirmed. He was 76.

His family took to his official X account to write, “On April 10th, our father, Orenthal James Simpson, succumbed to his battle with cancer. He was surrounded by his children and grandchildren. During this time of transition, his family asks that you please respect their wishes for privacy and grace. -The Simpson Family.”

Though Simpson was not found guilty of the deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, three years after his criminal trial he was found liable in a civil suit brought by the victims’ families.

Born Orenthal James Simpson in San Francisco, he won the Heisman Trophy while at USC, then set records while playing professional football for the San Francisco 49ers and the Buffalo Bills.

He started acting while still at USC, and appeared on “Medical Center” before going pro as a football player. He appeared in films such as “The Klansman,” “Roots,” “The Cassandra Crossing” and “The Towering Inferno” while still in the NFL.

After retiring from football, he starred in three “Naked Gun” movies and the comedy “Back to the Beach.” He had completed a two-hour long pilot for the adventure series “Frogmen” when his arrest brought the project for NBC to an abrupt halt.

On June 12, 1994, his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her boyfriend Ronald Goldman were found murdered outside her Brentwood condo. Simpson, who had pleaded no contest to a domestic violence charge against Nicole Brown Simpson when they were married, was considered a person of interest in the killings and charges were filed against him. Instead of turning himself in, a media spectacle erupted when he attempted to flee in his white Ford Bronco and the police followed in a slow-speed chase. The televised chase on June 17 drew an audience of some 95 million people.

The ensuing trial became a media circus and Simpson was found not guilty for the two murders. But in 1997, Goldman’s family brought a civil suit against Simpson, and he was found liable for wrongful death and battery against Goldman and battery against Nicole Brown Simpson. He was ordered to pay 33.5 million in damages.

He later served almost nine years in prison for robbery, kidnapping and other counts in a Las Vegas sports memorabilia scheme, and was released in 2017.
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Here comes the White Bronco Hearst...

Post by Animal »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

Oh darn, he never found the real killer. And he checked every golf course in the country to no avail.

Burn in hell, motherfucker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Didn't they determine that the actual "slow white bronco" was really John Elway?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

:lol:
Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:22 pm Didn't they determine that the actual "slow white bronco" was really John Elway?
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

RIP

Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

"I MADE IT!!!"
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:22 pm Didn't they determine that the actual "slow white bronco" was really John Elway?
:lol:
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

"HAHA motherfucker...Jesus wants a word...don't lose your head!"
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Ricrude wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:47 pm Image

"I MADE IT!!!"
I bet that glove would have fit him.

Just sayin'.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:53 pm

"I MADE IT!!!"

Just sayin'.
Always thought he was just a tad on the slimy sycophant side...
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

"I MADE IT!!!"

Just sayin'.
a decent lawyer would have had a pair of leather gloves on hand, that fit himself, and showed how difficult they are to put on. especially when you are splaying your hand out in attempt to show they won't fit. if i had been on the jury i would have convicted OJ just for that show he put on with that glove.
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:43 pma decent lawyer would have had a pair of leather gloves on hand, that fit himself, and showed how difficult they are to put on. especially when you are splaying your hand out in attempt to show they won't fit. if i had been on the jury i would have convicted OJ just for that show he put on with that glove.

Agreed. But, at least he can rest in peace now knowing that the person who murdered his ex wife is now dead.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:43 pm

"I MADE IT!!!"

Just sayin'.
a decent lawyer would have had a pair of leather gloves on hand, that fit himself, and showed how difficult they are to put on. especially when you are splaying your hand out in attempt to show they won't fit. if i had been on the jury i would have convicted OJ just for that show he put on with that glove.
Many people think that the prosecutions biggest mistake was in their jury selection choices. They went with black women thinking they would be angry with OJ for always dating white girls. It obviously backfired as black women are some of the most incredibly racist folks around. Nothing the prosecution did, short of providing an OJ confession, would have convinced them of OJ's guilt.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Nicole deserved to die. There I said it. Shit Storm Incoming.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

- .I'm so upset by this
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

The lesson for me was that if you are rich; you can afford good lawyers.

I'm up early.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Meh.
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Beloved American sportsball player and actor O.J. Simpson has died today at the tender age of 76 as a result of hand suffocation from wearing gloves that were two sizes too small.

Of course O.J. Simpson will best be remembered for his brutal running style, as he slashed and cut his way through defenses while leading his Los Angeles Lakers to multiple World Series titles.

After retiring from sportsball, O.J. Simpson had a long and successful career as an actor in Hollywood, starring in the first “Fast and Furious” film alongside his best bud Al Cowlings.

O.J. is survived by his longtime loving wife Nicole. In lieu of flowers the Simpson family requests those wishing to honor O.J. donate to his favorite charity the Scurvy Teaching Association of Baltimore (STAB) in which he served on the board of directors.
rule34

Post by rule34 »

A toast

du.du.du.dude looks like a lady