Well that didn’t work!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Well that didn’t work!

Post by Animal »

unless someone is promising to pay off student loans or mail out subsidy checks. then they vote. a lot.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:50 pm
Geist wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:43 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:35 pm
Geist wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:08 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:02 pm
Geist wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:41 pm

You seem to be under the impression that keeping hard drugs illegal is somehow part of the solution, despite mountains of imperial data disproving the efficacy of prohibition. Do you also think that legalization will induce demand? You gonna go do H when it's legal, was it only the law stopping you? News flash, the legality of hard drugs has done nothing to quell the problem, because that's what happens when you try to address a mental health issue with the criminal justice system - you only get compounding problems. Junkies have fewer routes out once they've been introduced into the system that gives them a record and limits their future opportunities to earn.
Believe me, I've been around seems like forever watching the futility of the War on Drugs. The whole schedule 1 on pot my whole life is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life. But it doesn't change the fact that the whole worldwide war on hard drugs that's been going on since forever has been happening for a reason. For the sake of society, you can't just have legalized hard drugs flowing through the system without the end result being total chaos. I'm sorry that a small percentage of the population has mental health/ addiction problems. It's been that way since human kind has existed. The problem is the liberal policies on this and many other issues. The vast majority of society is asked to ignore society norms and bend to a tiny percentage of the population. Sorry. Your "solution" will not solve anything in my opinion.
Okay. I'm giving you $500,000,000 UJ bucks to produce and direct your own movie about the chaos that ensues the day after hard drugs are legalized in the US. Pitch me your idea.
You know I believe a lot of people are convinced that Liberals are just stupid. I actually don't believe that's true. I just believe that they are born with some kind of defects in their brains. Some kind of DNA strand that got pinched off long long ago. It's the only explanation I have for a philosophy that demands that something like 90+% of the population (no matter the issues- take your pick) give up their societal norms and accommodate the tiny percentage of weak, mentally ill, unable to cope with reality population at the fringe of society. You can send that $500M to my bank account.
Preachy and won't play well with the 16-35s. 2/10
Fortunately for society, wiser more experienced people actually run society. It seems the only time 18-35's actually vote is when they stumble into voting locations by accident thinking they are selling lottery tickets.
I've met literal retards smarter than you. Just an fyi
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Geist wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:54 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:02 pm
Believe me, I've been around seems like forever watching the futility of the War on Drugs. The whole schedule 1 on pot my whole life is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life. But it doesn't change the fact that the whole worldwide war on hard drugs that's been going on since forever has been happening for a reason. For the sake of society, you can't just have legalized hard drugs flowing through the system without the end result being total chaos. I'm sorry that a small percentage of the population has mental health/ addiction problems. It's been that way since human kind has existed. The problem is the liberal policies on this and many other issues. The vast majority of society is asked to ignore society norms and bend to a tiny percentage of the population. Sorry. Your "solution" will not solve anything in my opinion.
Okay. I'm giving you $500,000,000 UJ bucks to produce and direct your own movie about the chaos that ensues the day after hard drugs are legalized in the US. Pitch me your idea.
You know I believe a lot of people are convinced that Liberals are just stupid. I actually don't believe that's true. I just believe that they are born with some kind of defects in their brains. Some kind of DNA strand that got pinched off long long ago. It's the only explanation I have for a philosophy that demands that something like 90+% of the population (no matter the issues- take your pick) give up their societal norms and accommodate the tiny percentage of weak, mentally ill, unable to cope with reality population at the fringe of society. You can send that $500M to my bank account.
Fortunately for society, wiser more experienced people actually run society. It seems the only time 18-35's actually vote is when they stumble into voting locations by accident thinking they are selling lottery tickets.
Yeah, your "solutions" to the West Coast drug problems are so brilliant they defy logic and for a reason. Try some lesser topics. I'm sure you will thrive there.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:59 pm
Geist wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:54 pm

Yeah, your "solutions" to the West Coast drug problems are so brilliant they defy logic and for a reason. Try some lesser topics. I'm sure you will thrive there.
I defy logic in the same way David Blaine defies gravity. I don't, you're just easily tricked.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

that's enough. you guys dial it back.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:16 am that's enough. you guys dial it back.
:lol: :lol: Imagine a World where society follows the teachings of a Giest. Probably trying to land trans freaks on the Moon someday as the big goal.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Imagine a world where everyone chooses a work of fiction to guide their worldview. Most choose the work of fiction that their parents chose, who chose it because their parents and neighbors and fellow clansman also chose it. But if I'm to choose one, I would at least go with something fun like Do All The Good You Can by our previous first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton.