Kristi Noem - Watch them try to destroy her

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Kristi Noem - Watch them try to destroy her

Post by Animal »

I heard recently that she's at the top of the list of potential running mates for Trump.

I also noticed today that she is on the front page of CNN for some story about how they are going after her for some dental work she had done in Texas and they think maybe she was paid to endorse the dentist.

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Kristi Noem - Watch them try to destroy her

Post by CHEEZY17 »

For sure. Any perceived threat will be attacked.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

She's been fucking Cory Lewandowski, Trumps former advisor
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:49 pm For sure. Any perceived threat will be attacked.
As opposed to the very tolerant, non-attacking Republicans. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:12 pm As opposed to the very tolerant, non-attacking Republicans. :lol:
The delusional irony is thick with that crowd.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

do you have any other news from 3 or 4 years ago? thanks.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:40 pm do you have any other news from 3 or 4 years ago? thanks.
Does adultery go away over time? Just pointing out the person you're projecting to be imminently destroyed has already done a lot of the work herself and over time, but sure, it's the Democrats that are going to be the coup de grace very shortly. What a party of victims.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:45 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:40 pm do you have any other news from 3 or 4 years ago? thanks.
Does adultery go away over time? Just pointing out the person you're projecting to be imminently destroyed has already done a lot of the work herself and over time, but sure, it's the Democrats that are going to be the coup de grace very shortly. What a party of victims.
i was just telling everyone to pull up a chair because now that Kristi's name is even a little connected to Trump, this should get good. Thanks for not disappointing me.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:49 pm i was just telling everyone to pull up a chair because now that Kristi's name is even a little connected to Trump, this should get good. Thanks for not disappointing me.
Except I didn't post a thing about Noem since your brain's recent conjuration. I posted her history from way before it was even a pie in the sky thought about being VP. So first it was gonna be Democrats are going to destroy her imminently based on that, only for you to then whine that her dirty laundry has been in the know for a few years now. Which is it? Are the Democrats going to destroy her then? Or are they going to do it now? But here's the real question, how much of it is going to be of her own doing? No one forced the God fearing family woman to screw the disreputable guy with a documented history of battery, lobbying violations, predation.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:07 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:49 pm i was just telling everyone to pull up a chair because now that Kristi's name is even a little connected to Trump, this should get good. Thanks for not disappointing me.
Except I didn't post a thing about Noem since your brain's recent conjuration. I posted her history from way before it was even a pie in the sky thought about being VP. So first it was gonna be Democrats are going to destroy her imminently based on that, only for you to then whine that her dirty laundry has been in the know for a few years now. Which is it? Are the Democrats going to destroy her then? Or are they going to do it now? But here's the real question, how much of it is going to be of her own doing? No one forced the God fearing family woman to screw the disreputable guy with a documented history of battery, lobbying violations, predation.
^ :lol:

and so it begins.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:13 pm and so it begins.
Delusional as predicted.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

2022 South Dakota Republicans wrote: South Dakota lawmakers on Wednesday unanimously approved a report finding that Republican Gov. Kristi Noem’s daughter got preferential treatment while she was applying for a real estate appraiser’s license in 2020.

The findings of last year’s legislative probe, which was conducted by a Republican-controlled Government Operations and Audit Committee, repudiate Noem’s insistence that her daughter, Kassidy Peters, didn’t receive special treatment with her application. An Associated Press report on Noem’s actions surrounding her daughter’s licensure sparked the investigation.
But it's the Democrats that are coming for her.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:44 pm
2022 South Dakota Republicans wrote: South Dakota lawmakers on Wednesday unanimously approved a report finding that Republican Gov. Kristi Noem’s daughter got preferential treatment while she was applying for a real estate appraiser’s license in 2020.

The findings of last year’s legislative probe, which was conducted by a Republican-controlled Government Operations and Audit Committee, repudiate Noem’s insistence that her daughter, Kassidy Peters, didn’t receive special treatment with her application. An Associated Press report on Noem’s actions surrounding her daughter’s licensure sparked the investigation.
But it's the Democrats that are coming for her.
:lol:

and so it continues.....
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:46 pm and so it continues.....
Before it even began too. I wish you didn't make it this easy to show how wrong you are.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:48 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:46 pm and so it continues.....
Before it even began too. I wish you didn't make it this easy to show how wrong you are.
thank you for proving my point, dupey dupe.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:52 pm thank you for proving my point, dupey dupe.
Your point is that "we" are coming for her. Your point is disproven as she's been gone after by "you" for years already. Keep ignoring the warning bells, midget.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:23 pm Image
Hot as fuck