Because of course its a white woman

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Because of course its a white woman

Post by Biker »

I always get a kick out of stories from the back
Raging airplane passenger defends her right to recline in latest flight dust-up: ‘I’m allowed!’

Fury is flying once again over reclining airplane seats — and this time, one passenger is fighting for her airline-given rights.

Footage from an unknown flight shows an unidentified woman tearing into another passenger who allegedly spent the whole trip trying to push her seat upright.

“The whole trip she pushin’ my seat!” the woman said in a thick Southern accent to the couple sitting behind her, who put their hands up in an attempt to defend their actions.

“Both of y’all was doing the same thing,” the man tried to tell the woman — but he never stood a chance.

Eyes wide with fury, the woman rose to her feet and shouted down the protestations of the alleged pusher.

“No, you seen it! You know she did! I’m allowed to put my seat back! I’m allowed to put my seat back!” she shouted, pounding her chest.

“I’m allowed. To. Put. My. Seat. Back!” she finally declared before turning around as the video cut out.

The usual debate was unleashed in the comments.

“It can be annoying sometimes to be behind someone with their seat all the way, but if the airlines didn’t want to allow that, it wouldn’t happen,” wrote one man, John Hawkins, on X. “You don’t kick the seat like a baby. Blame the airline, not the person doing what the airline says is fine.”
see also
The reclining block.
Passengers feud over seat reclining on airplane: ‘Respect the person behind you’

“I mean if she wasn’t allowed to put her seat back then why was the seat adjustable??” wrote another.

The showdown was a strike-back for pro-recliners, who suffered a blow in August when a woman was filmed successfully battling back a recliner by holding the seat in front of her upright with her hands on a trans-Atlantic flight.

“Respect the person behind you,” the anti-reclining passenger repeated four times in patronizing tones as the woman ahead of her politely asked what was going on.

Experts remain divided on the reclining debate.

Diane Gottsman, an etiquette professional with the Protocol School of Texas, said reclining is rude “Unless you were sitting in a seat with extra legroom, or in first class,” according to USA Today.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Because of course its a white woman

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I'd say pretty much the "Golden Rule" should apply here.

Just because you CAN doesnt mean you SHOULD.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

If it's a red-eye flight where people are expecting to sleep, reclining is ok.
The Punisher
Forum Newbie
Interests: Stuff and things

Post by The Punisher »

A simple test would help.

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

:lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

:lol: