Texas cops SUCK !!!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Re: Texas cops SUCK !!!

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:17 pm Easy to mock you? It sure is.
:lol:
Tell yourself what you need to, but it doesn't change the fact that you avoided the subject from the word go. Which makes me right, and you still a dumb partisan hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:43 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:17 pm Easy to mock you? It sure is.
:lol:
Tell yourself what you need to, but it doesn't change the fact that you avoided the subject from the word go. Which makes me right, and you still a dumb partisan hack.
And again: not specifically mentioning something in a post meant to mock you doesnt equate to avoiding it. Sorry, thats such a difficult concept for you. There was simply no need because the singular intent of the post was to mock your idiocy; which it did spectacularly because it caused your acute case of butt-hurt to flare up. Hence you trying to desperately clap back with your retarded and transparent "avoiding" bullshit.
Now are you going to prove me right again? Lets go for one more time! Let the actual avoiding commence!
Do you think the legal authorities made a mistake in their evaluation of the January 6th rioters?
Do you think the legal authorities dont have access to the definition?
Do you think you understand "insurrection" better than the authorities?
C'mon Dodgin' Dot prove me right for the thousandth time!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:13 pm And again: not specifically mentioning something in a post meant to mock you doesnt equate to avoiding it.
It damn sure isn't addressing it. Which is what I said happened. Doesn't matter how many times you try to rewrite what you posted, the end result is you did not post about Uvalde from the start. Which means I was right. Seethe in your tantrum harder, hack.