Texas cops SUCK !!!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Texas cops SUCK !!!

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Uvalde school massacre could have been stopped sooner, DOJ report finds
https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/18/us/attor ... index.html

‘Cascading failures’ in police response to Uvalde school shooting, DoJ report finds
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... doj-report

DOJ report finds 'cascading failures' and 'no urgency' during Uvalde, Texas, shooting
https://www.wbaltv.com/article/police-r ... t/46433425
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Texas cops SUCK !!!

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Has Dodgin' Dot looked into this? We may get a different conclusion since he thinks the DOJ is incapable of evaluating the facts.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:20 pm Has Dodgin' Dot looked into this? We may get a different conclusion since he thinks the DOJ is incapable of evaluating the facts.
Interesting. Hack can't address the facts here either. I wonder why it is you consistently run away when they aren't on your side.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:31 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:20 pm Has Dodgin' Dot looked into this? We may get a different conclusion since he thinks the DOJ is incapable of evaluating the facts.
Interesting. Hack can't address the facts here either. I wonder why it is you consistently run away when they aren't on your side.
Oh, this is should be good!
What facts do you think I'm not addressing here? Do you think I disagree with the DOJ's conclusions?
Well, sorry bud. Disagreeing with the DOJ after they evaluated the facts is YOUR territory. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

The failure of the law enforcement there was obvious back in 2022.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Antknot wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:32 pm The failure of the law enforcement there was obvious back in 2022.
I think it would be near impossible to find anyone that was good with how that was handled.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:24 pm Oh, this is should be good!
What facts do you think I'm not addressing here? Do you think I disagree with the DOJ's conclusions?
Considering you wouldn't even comment on the subject until challenged, it's plainly obvious to even you that you didn't address the failures from law enforcement in the Uvalde shooting. Dumb partisan hack is gonna hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:57 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:24 pm Oh, this is should be good!
Considering you wouldn't even comment on the subject until challenged, it's plainly obvious to even you that you didn't address the failures from law enforcement in the Uvalde shooting. Dumb partisan hack is gonna hack.
Just admit you were were wrong about yet another thing. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:32 pm The failure of the law enforcement there was obvious back in 2022.
that's what i'm thinking. it took Merrick Garland and his crack staff 2 years to do their jobs and figure it it took the cops 70 minutes to do their jobs in Uvalde.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:21 pm Just admit you were were wrong about yet another thing. :lol:
Zero acknowledgement, deflection from the start. Are you ever going to not make this easy for me?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:35 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:21 pm Just admit you were were wrong about yet another thing. :lol:
Zero acknowledgement, deflection from the start. Are you ever going to not make this easy for me?
Just admit you were were wrong about yet another thing.
Well, sorry bud. Disagreeing with the DOJ after they evaluated the facts is YOUR territory. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:03 pm Just admit you were were wrong about yet another thing.
I wasn't. You did what I said, as shown. Yet again, that was easy.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:00 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:03 pm Just admit you were were wrong about yet another thing.
I wasn't. You did what I said, as shown. Yet again, that was easy.
LOLZ
OK, lets play your little game.

Who here, aside from Dodgin' Dot, thinks I was in any way trying to justify the reaction of the police, avoid the facts or disagree with the DOJ's conclusions with this statement:
Cheezy wrote:Has Dodgin' Dot looked into this? We may get a different conclusion since he thinks the DOJ is incapable of evaluating the facts.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:30 pm LOLZ

Who here, aside from Dodgin' Dot, thinks I was in any way trying to justify the reaction of the police, avoid the facts or disagree with the DOJ's conclusions with this statement:
Cheezy wrote:Has Dodgin' Dot looked into this? We may get a different conclusion since he thinks the DOJ is incapable of evaluating the facts.
What part of that addresses a single thing about Uvalde? Critical thing here, you're gonna have to be honest for once. In what way did that address anything about Uvalde? Because without addressing the subject, you're avoiding it. Like I said, that was easy. Dumb disingenuous partisan hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:41 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:30 pm LOLZ

What part of that addresses a single thing about Uvalde? Critical thing here, you're gonna have to be honest for once. In what way did that address anything about Uvalde? Because without addressing the subject, you're avoiding it. Like I said, that was easy. Dumb disingenuous partisan hack.
Not specifically mentioning something in a post does not equal "avoiding it" you retard.
Especially a post meant in its entirety to mock you. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 pm Not specifically mentioning something in a post does not equal "avoiding it" you retard.
Except for the part where you literally don't even talk about it. But hey, called this one too.
dot wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:41 pm Critical thing here, you're gonna have to be honest for once.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:28 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 pm Not specifically mentioning something in a post does not equal "avoiding it" you retard.
Except for the part where you literally don't even talk about it. But hey, called this one too.
dot wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:41 pm Critical thing here, you're gonna have to be honest for once.
Thats because it was a post where the sole intention was to mock you and it clearly did that. Mission accomplished as you seem to be incredibly butthurt over it. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:02 am Thats because it was a post where the sole intention was to mock you and it clearly did that. Mission accomplished as you seem to be incredibly butthurt over it. :lol:
Am I? All I'm doing is pointing out what you did which is avoid the subject from the jump. I mean, if you're gonna claim you didn't do that, then you're kinda gonna need to not have avoided the subject from the jump. Hack is gonna hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:04 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:02 am Thats because it was a post where the sole intention was to mock you and it clearly did that. Mission accomplished as you seem to be incredibly butthurt over it. :lol:
Am I? All I'm doing is pointing out what you did which is avoid the subject from the jump. I mean, if you're gonna claim you didn't do that, then you're kinda gonna need to not have avoided the subject from the jump. Hack is gonna hack.
What I'm going to claim is that I made an incredibly successful post mocking you and it clearly made you butt-hurt. So now, because your little feewings got hurt, youre trying to pathetically claim that in a post specifically designed solely to mock you and nothing more I am avoiding something.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:33 pm What I'm going to claim is that I made an incredibly successful post mocking you and it clearly made you butt-hurt.
Wouldn't be the first time you were being intellectually dishonest. But it still won't change the fact that you didn't address Uvalde at all, and when called out as doing such, you denied it which was factually false. Hack is gonna hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:00 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:33 pm What I'm going to claim is that I made an incredibly successful post mocking you and it clearly made you butt-hurt.
Wouldn't be the first time you were being intellectually dishonest. But it still won't change the fact that you didn't address Uvalde at all, and when called out as doing such, you denied it which was factually false. Hack is gonna hack.
I created a post with the sole intent of mocking you. That intent proved successful as your hurt feewings demonstrate. Me not specifically mentioning something does not equal "avoiding" it. Sorry that is so difficult for you to understand.
Avoiding something means dodging the things you cant answer and it looks like your reaction to difficult questions such as:
Do you think the legal authorities made a mistake in their evaluation of the January 6th rioters?
Do you think the legal authorities dont have access to the definition?
Do you think you understand "insurrection" better than the authorities?

Let the avoiding begin! C'mon Dodgin' Dot, do your thang! :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:19 am I created a post with the sole intent of mocking you.
Which completely avoided the thread's subject. Which is what I said you did. Which you denied. Which is factually false. Any which way you slice it, I was right and you're still throwing your tantrums. Hack is gonna hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:46 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:19 am I created a post with the sole intent of mocking you.
Which completely avoided the thread's subject. Which is what I said you did. Which you denied. Which is factually false. Any which way you slice it, I was right and you're still throwing your tantrums. Hack is gonna hack.
The intent of my post was to mock you; which it did spectacularly because it clearly made your butt-hurt flare up. Not specifically mentioning something does not equate to avoiding it. Sorry thats a difficulut concept for you. Its weird how you want to accuse me of avoiding things, which is not true, when you must realize in your post you completely avoided everything like I said you would. Your quote of my post proves your avoidance. You consciously and purposely avoided pointed questions just like you always do. Thats why you are Dodgin' Dot. :lol:
Lets prove Dots avoidance again!
Do you think the legal authorities made a mistake in their evaluation of the January 6th rioters?
Do you think the legal authorities dont have access to the definition?
Do you think you understand "insurrection" better than the authorities?
C'mon Dodgin' Dot prove me right for the thousandth time!
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:30 pm The intent of my post was to mock you;
dot wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:46 am Which completely avoided the thread's subject. Which is what I said you did. Which you denied. Which is factually false. Any which way you slice it, I was right and you're still throwing your tantrums. Hack is gonna hack.
Still easy.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:09 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:30 pm The intent of my post was to mock you;
dot wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:46 am Which completely avoided the thread's subject. Which is what I said you did. Which you denied. Which is factually false. Any which way you slice it, I was right and you're still throwing your tantrums. Hack is gonna hack.
Still easy.
Easy to mock you? It sure is.
:lol: