First Republican ever expelled from Congress; sixth overall

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

First Republican ever expelled from Congress; sixth overall

Post by Biker »

The others were Democrats. Buh-bye, George Santo
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: First Republican ever expelled from Congress; sixth overall

Post by saltydog »

Too bad. Part of me wished they kept him so he could be a poster boy for GOP dysfunction.

Wait, they already have enough of those. Like all the ones who voted to keep him in Congress.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i heard Santos on the radio this morning talking about how rare this is and how he will be one of only a few in the history of the United States. All I could think was "wow, doesn't that put into perspective how monumental of a fucking trainwreck YOU are?"

Then reporters are mobbing him and one asks him if he ever misused campaign funds and he said "This is not the time for me to go into that. Its not your place to decide if I talk about that, its my place to decide that". And the reporter said "Well, they are voting you out, don't you think this is the best time?"
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:38 pm i heard Santos on the radio this morning talking about how rare this is and how he will be one of only a few in the history of the United States. All I could think was "wow, doesn't that put into perspective how monumental of a fucking trainwreck YOU are?"

Then reporters are mobbing him and one asks him if he ever misused campaign funds and he said "This is not the time for me to go into that. Its not your place to decide if I talk about that, its my place to decide that". And the reporter said "Well, they are voting you out, don't you think this is the best time?"
He ran out of the building quicker than Josh Hawley on January 6th! Even before they even made it an official resolution.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Buh-bye.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

It's a damn shame that they treated a son of a 9/11 victim in this manner.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

The shame is that it took them almost a year to do it.

and why didn't his constituents rise up and ask for a recall or whatever? They were the ones that were duped and we never heard anything from them.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Now let’s expel the senator who claimed he fought in Vietnam. Whose in?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:57 pm Now let’s expel the senator who claimed he fought in Vietnam. Whose in?
what? who is that?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:13 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:57 pm Now let’s expel the senator who claimed he fought in Vietnam. Whose in?
what? who is that?
Blumenthal
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

I'd rather expel traitors to the country that tried to overthrow the government in favor of someone that lost his election that still remain in Congress.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:45 pm I'd rather expel traitors to the country that tried to overthrow the government in favor of someone that lost his election that still remain in Congress.
"They" call them "patriots", because they need to somehow be identified and labeled in a positive manner to justify their continued gullibility.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

saltydog wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:03 pm "They" call them "patriots", because they need to somehow be identified and labeled in a positive manner to justify their continued gullibility.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

ICYMI...

Biker

Post by Biker »

dot wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:45 pm I'd rather expel traitors to the country that tried to overthrow the government in favor of someone that lost his election that still remain in Congress.
I assume you’re talking about Hillary and the Russia hoax that stole a duly elected presidents term?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Biker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:17 pm I assume you’re talking about Hillary and the Russia hoax that stole a duly elected presidents term?
Poor disingenuous Biker. No matter how many times you ignore an attempted coup, it doesn't wipe it from our memories. You can't delete them like your Boeing posts were deleted, we're still going to remember. Especially since we continue to be informed near daily, like how Scott Perry schemed to overthrow the government in favor for his leader that lost his election as one example.
Biker

Post by Biker »

dot wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:23 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:17 pm I assume you’re talking about Hillary and the Russia hoax that stole a duly elected presidents term?
Poor disingenuous Biker. No matter how many times you ignore an attempted coup, it doesn't wipe it from our memories. You can't delete them like your Boeing posts were deleted, we're still going to remember. Especially since we continue to be informed near daily, like how Scott Perry schemed to overthrow the government in favor for his leader that lost his election as one example.
Nobody believes it was a real coup attempt, ese. It’s all propaganda

As for the deleted post, you do understand that it was Hammy that deleted them when he had one of his mod meltdowns, right?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Biker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:35 pm Nobody believes it was a real coup attempt, ese. It’s all propaganda
You might want to tell that to the judges and juries then, that it's all just propaganda. Don't believe the plans and the schemes and the fake electors and the defendants flipping on their co-conspirators and and and...

Like I alluded to previously, just because you say it wasn't, that doesn't magically make it reality.
Biker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:35 pm As for the deleted post, you do understand that it was Hammy that deleted them when he had one of his mod meltdowns, right?
Cause Hammy would delete all of your posts welching on the bet that he ultimately won, but he would not delete himself replying to and keeping the quotes of you in his own posts or ultimately the entire thread? That sounds just as credible as your CEO emails.
Biker

Post by Biker »

dot wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:43 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:35 pm Nobody believes it was a real coup attempt, ese. It’s all propaganda
You might want to tell that to the judges and juries then, that it's all just propaganda. Don't believe the plans and the schemes and the fake electors and the defendants flipping on their co-conspirators and and and...

Like I alluded to previously, just because you say it wasn't, that doesn't magically make it reality.
Biker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:35 pm As for the deleted post, you do understand that it was Hammy that deleted them when he had one of his mod meltdowns, right?
Cause Hammy would delete all of your posts welching on the bet that he ultimately won, but he would not delete himself replying to and keeping the quotes of you in his own posts or ultimately the entire thread? That sounds just as credible as your CEO emails.
Yeah, because he never acted like an irrational cunt when he goes off the rails :roll:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Biker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:45 pm Yeah, because he never acted like an irrational cunt when he goes off the rails :roll:
Then I guess it comes down to who's more trustworthy. Someone who lies here unrepentantly, or a Brit who has since shuffled off this tedious hobby.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:35 pm

Nobody believes it was a real coup attempt
, ese. It’s all propaganda

As for the deleted post, you do understand that it was Hammy that deleted them when he had one of his mod meltdowns, right?
Why would the elected officials have fleed the House and Senate floors?

Why would Trump, who recently stated that he wanted Capitol and Metro security and police to be prosecuted for attempting to hold back the mob of your friends?

Dope.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:45 pm
dot wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:43 pm

Yeah, because he never acted like an irrational cunt when he goes off the rails :roll:
Lame attempt at distorting the truth.
1/2 star rating.

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

saltydog wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:44 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:35 pm

Nobody believes it was a real coup attempt
, ese. It’s all propaganda

Why would the elected officials have fleed the House and Senate floors?

Why would Trump, who recently stated that he wanted Capitol and Metro security and police to be prosecuted for attempting to hold back the mob of your friends?

Dope.
Also, link. With actual source materials!

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-w ... rs-1848679
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:56 pm Lame attempt at distorting the truth.
1/2 star rating.

Honestly not sure which was more lame. His coup apology or blaming Hammy when Biker's the one who reneged on the lost bet.
saltydog wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:02 pm Also, link. With actual source materials!

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-w ... rs-1848679
But what's your primary source?