The J6 videos

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: The J6 videos

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:25 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:39 pm I do believe you are functionally retarded.
It proves you wrong because you insisted I only knew about it from 2 weeks ago or whenever that other thing was that I didnt even know about. You think I'm referencing something I didnt even know about when I was referencing the original clip I posted a year ago. It proves you wrong because I said the same thing literally over a year ago and then I shoved the proof right in your disingenuous face. It further proves you wrong because you still keep throwing out that I think the FBI instigated it, which I dont. You are incredibly butt-hurt because youve been consistently wrong and now youre trying desperately to save face.
You are pathetic.
But hey, you do you. :lol:
No, I said you bring it up because it is current relevant news as the recent hearing was two weeks ago. But thanks for admitting you were in fact lying because now you are in fact saying you were referencing a year ago rather than your original lie of four months ago from yet another different hearing. Whoops, see how being intellectually dishonest doesn't help you in the long run? Telling too many lies and having to keep track of them going forward, what a mess. No matter which lie you stick with, here's how it shook out for you. You're either backing an aggressive conspiracy theorist coup apologist from a year or two weeks ago, which is what I first said you were doing, or you backed a less aggressive coup apologist from four months ago who wasn't in the news. So given your changing stories and being unable to come up with a convincing lie, it looks like your accusing / confessing labels of disingenuous hack is now expanded to include functionally retarded. You wanna try again? Your fiction has been fun after all.
JFC. I didnt even know about the one from 2 weeks ago you fucking retard. :lol:
I brought his answer up because this is a January 6th thread and his (non) answer was, and still is, relevant.
Keep throwing shit against the wall though because thats all you have.
Heres how it works out for you: you were proven wrong and its killing you inside. Thats why you are desperately trying to save face now. Thats the bottom line, chief.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:35 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:39 pm I do believe you are functionally retarded.
It proves you wrong because you insisted I only knew about it from 2 weeks ago or whenever that other thing was that I didnt even know about. You think I'm referencing something I didnt even know about when I was referencing the original clip I posted a year ago. It proves you wrong because I said the same thing literally over a year ago and then I shoved the proof right in your disingenuous face. It further proves you wrong because you still keep throwing out that I think the FBI instigated it, which I dont. You are incredibly butt-hurt because youve been consistently wrong and now youre trying desperately to save face.
You are pathetic.
Says the guy who HAS to vote for Trump.

How'd your boy do last night with the home court and homemade moderator advantage last night?

The last time I saw someone make those facial gestures as often as Ronnie boy, it was diaper changing time at the local day care.
I dont know. As I said I didnt watch. Give us an honest non partisan breakdown
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:12 am JFC. I didnt even know about the one from 2 weeks ago you fucking retard. :lol:
I brought his answer up because this is a January 6th thread and his (non) answer was, and still is, relevant.
Heres out it works out for you: you were proven wrong and its killing you inside. Thats why you are desperately trying to save face now. Thats the bottom line, chief.
2 weeks ago. 4 months ago. 1 year ago. You gonna just breeze over the fact that you got caught lying? This is how it worked out, you told a lie. Under the slightest bit of scrutiny, you changed your story, that damn intellectual dishonesty of yours. You told a lie because no matter which way you slice it, you were quoting coup apologists. Now you can try to pretend what they believe and why they were asking doesn't matter, but it does and that's why your boys are in a lot of legal trouble. You're still unable to explain how a Republican appointed and serving FBI director is somehow in the pocket for Democrats over an attack committed during the aforementioned Republican administration. Just like your Biden brand farce, you have nothing on Wray so you have to make something up from nothing. So keep trying to transfer how you're feeling to me, we're already up to disingenuous delusional partisan functionally retarded hack. I can commit more labels to memory for you, cause I'm not the one flailing to actually save face.

Hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:17 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:12 am JFC. I didnt even know about the one from 2 weeks ago you fucking retard. :lol:
Heres out it works out for you: you were proven wrong and its killing you inside. Thats why you are desperately trying to save face now. Thats the bottom line, chief.
2 weeks ago. 4 months ago. 1 year ago. You gonna just breeze over the fact that you got caught lying? This is how it worked out, you told a lie. Under the slightest bit of scrutiny, you changed your story, that damn intellectual dishonesty of yours. You told a lie because no matter which way you slice it, you were quoting coup apologists. Now you can try to pretend what they believe and why they were asking doesn't matter, but it does and that's why your boys are in a lot of legal trouble. You're still unable to explain how a Republican appointed and serving FBI director is somehow in the pocket for Democrats over an attack committed during the aforementioned Republican administration. Just like your Biden brand farce, you have nothing on Wray so you have to make something up from nothing. So keep trying to transfer how you're feeling to me, we're already up to disingenuous delusional partisan functionally retarded hack. I can commit more labels to memory for you, cause I'm not the one flailing to actually save face.

Hack.
Holy fuck.
Nothing changed and there was no lie you disingenuous hack. I didnt know about that fucking thing from 2 weeks ago or whenever it was. Your posts here were the first I heard of it. I knew about Wray's non answer from his testimony from the vid I posted last year you retard. You can see the date yourself. Jeezus you are little fucking baby when youre proven wrong. Grow up :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:08 am Holy fuck.
Nothing changed and there was no lie you disingenuous hack. I didnt know about that fucking thing from 2 weeks ago or whenever it was. Your posts here were the first I heard of it. I knew about Wray's non answer from his testimony from the vid I posted last year you retard. You can see the date yourself. Jeezus you are little fucking baby when youre proven wrong. Grow up :lol:
2 weeks ago, Clay Higgins recent hearing and in the news. 4 months ago, your original claim of why you were thinking of the subject, Andy Biggs different hearing not being circulated in the news. 1 year ago, Clay Higgins again, second claim of why you were thinking of the subject yet another different hearing not being circulated in the news. No matter which way you slice it, you lied and you backed a coup apologist and depending on the story you stick with, a conspiracy theorist moron. Disingenuous. Delusional. Partisan. Functionally retarded. Hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:42 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:08 am Holy fuck.
2 weeks ago, Clay Higgins recent hearing and in the news. 4 months ago, your original claim of why you were thinking of the subject, Andy Biggs different hearing not being circulated in the news. 1 year ago, Clay Higgins again, second claim of why you were thinking of the subject yet another different hearing not being circulated in the news. No matter which way you slice it, you lied and you backed a coup apologist and depending on the story you stick with, a conspiracy theorist moron. Disingenuous. Delusional. Partisan. Functionally retarded. Hack.
Sorry, retard. You emphatically claiming something doesnt make it true. Thats just not how the world works. I knew about Wray's testimony from that original hearing over a year ago as evidenced by my quoted post from November of last year. I didnt know about the other one until you posted about it. Do you think I just forgot about the original one even though I have posted similar quotes in the year since it happened? Do you see how retarded that sounds? JFC
Your desperate and transparent attempts at saving face are simply pathetic.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:13 am Sorry, retard. You emphatically claiming something doesnt make it true. Thats just not how the world works. I knew about Wray's testimony from that original hearing over a year ago as evidenced by my quoted post from November of last year. I didnt know about the other one until you posted about it. Do you think I just forgot about the original one even though I have posted similar quotes in the year since it happened? Do you see how retarded that sounds? JFC
Look, you got busted lying, it happened. The only one trying to save face now is you. But hey, let's play along with your intellectual dishonesty again. Let's now go ahead and assume you were referencing a year ago instead of four months ago as your original save face claim. The parameters don't change if you go back to a year ago. Clay Higgins was still the same person asking then as he was two weeks ago. A coup apologist conspiracy theorist trying to lay blame for the insurrection on the FBI instead of the actual insurrectionists and their puppeteer, and that's what I called you out for. So while you're desperately trying to prove you weren't carrying water for a conspiracy theory coup apologist, guess what you ended up doing? Admit you were carrying water for that very same conspiracy theory coup apologist. Honestly, you had a better more plausible defense when you stuck to Biggs being your inspiration. Still falls apart, but objectively not as easily. Like I said before, when you tell so many lies, they get harder to keep track of and you end up making a fool of yourself.

Disingenuous. Delusional. Partisan. Functionally retarded. Hack.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:15 am
You are pathetic.

How'd your boy do last night with the home court and homemade moderator advantage last night?

The last time I saw someone make those facial gestures as often as Ronnie boy, it was diaper changing time at the local day care.
Newsom made it clear that he wasn't looking to do more than support the Biden/Harris agenda. He appeared to be caught off guard by the constant interruptions by both DeSantis and the "moderator", and as a result seemed to play defense for most of what I saw.

DeSantis took the Trump debate "strategy" of being loud, obnoxious, and did about as good as expected when called out on Florida policies. He once again will need some heavy editing out of context to make him look like a reasonable candidate rather than acting like a squirmy 2nd grader sitting outside the Principal's office constantly.

Hannity stated that he would NOT do anything more than be a moderator, but quickly would interject with "gotcha" type follow ups with Newsom, while setting the softball on a tee and do everything to help DeSantis try to look good.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:01 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:13 am Sorry, retard. You emphatically claiming something doesnt make it true. Thats just not how the world works. I knew about Wray's testimony from that original hearing over a year ago as evidenced by my quoted post from November of last year. I didnt know about the other one until you posted about it. Do you think I just forgot about the original one even though I have posted similar quotes in the year since it happened? Do you see how retarded that sounds? JFC
Look, you got busted lying, it happened. The only one trying to save face now is you. But hey, let's play along with your intellectual dishonesty again. Let's now go ahead and assume you were referencing a year ago instead of four months ago as your original save face claim. The parameters don't change if you go back to a year ago. Clay Higgins was still the same person asking then as he was two weeks ago. A coup apologist conspiracy theorist trying to lay blame for the insurrection on the FBI instead of the actual insurrectionists and their puppeteer, and that's what I called you out for. So while you're desperately trying to prove you weren't carrying water for a conspiracy theory coup apologist, guess what you ended up doing? Admit you were carrying water for that very same conspiracy theory coup apologist. Honestly, you had a better more plausible defense when you stuck to Biggs being your inspiration. Still falls apart, but objectively not as easily. Like I said before, when you tell so many lies, they get harder to keep track of and you end up making a fool of yourself.

Disingenuous. Delusional. Partisan. Functionally retarded. Hack.
LOLZ. So many words to say "Sorry Cheez, you were right. I got it wrong. I thought you were referencing the most recent hearing." Thats what an adult would do but youre a baby so we get you trying to claim I'm "lying" about something I didnt even know about. :lol:
You are right though when you say it doesnt matter who asked which is what I've already said numerous times in this thread. Whether its Einstein or a 5th grader asking the question its still as relevant today as it was a year ago when Wray first dodged it and I first posted about it. If I'm carrying water for anything its for the learning the entirety of the facts of that day. Something you clearly have no interest in.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:34 pm LOLZ. So many words to say "Sorry Cheez, you were right. I got it wrong. I thought you were referencing the most recent hearing."
That's the thing. I still don't believe you, and we both know you have a documented history of being disingenuous here. Between not disclosing why you bring it up, then changing why it came up twice, you have zero credibility. So you now trying to pretend you were right, that I am the one trying to save face is just yet another confession on yourself. I'm just playing along with your intellectual dishonesty because even your attempted excuse does not shine a better light than what you were trying to avoid. Maybe if you were honest about it, you wouldn't have trapped yourself in an indefensible position. Your fiction has been fun though, as predicted.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:34 pm Thats what an adult would do but youre a baby so we get you trying to claim I'm "lying" about something I didnt even know about. :lol:
You are right though when you say it doesnt matter who asked which is what I've already said numerous times in this thread. Whether its Einstein or a 5th grader asking the question its still as relevant today as it was a year ago when Wray first dodged it and I first posted about it. If I'm carrying water for anything its for the learning the entirety of the facts of that day. Something you clearly have no interest in.
I have no interest in giving air to a party of traitors attempting to excuse an attempted coup. That's your bag and continues to be your bag. An honest adult wouldn't have played squirrely from inception to avoid disclosing how your thought processes formed. So please, continue to come up with labels that tell on yourself rather than who you're arguing with.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:55 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:34 pm LOLZ. So many words to say "Sorry Cheez, you were right. I got it wrong. I thought you were referencing the most recent hearing."
That's the thing. I still don't believe you, and we both know you have a documented history of being disingenuous here. Between not disclosing why you bring it up, then changing why it came up twice, you have zero credibility. So you now trying to pretend you were right, that I am the one trying to save face is just yet another confession on yourself. I'm just playing along with your intellectual dishonesty because even your attempted excuse does not shine a better light than what you were trying to avoid. Maybe if you were honest about it, you wouldn't have trapped yourself in an indefensible position. Your fiction has been fun though, as predicted.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:34 pm Thats what an adult would do but youre a baby so we get you trying to claim I'm "lying" about something I didnt even know about. :lol:
I have no interest in giving air to a party of traitors attempting to excuse an attempted coup. That's your bag and continues to be your bag. An honest adult wouldn't have played squirrely from inception to avoid disclosing how your thought processes formed. So please, continue to come up with labels that tell on yourself rather than who you're arguing with.
You can not believe me all you want but I'm the one that has a documented proof of me referencing that hearing over a year ago. Thats where your entire argument falls apart.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:21 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:15 am
You are pathetic.

Newsom made it clear that he wasn't looking to do more than support the Biden/Harris agenda. He appeared to be caught off guard by the constant interruptions by both DeSantis and the "moderator", and as a result seemed to play defense for most of what I saw.

DeSantis took the Trump debate "strategy" of being loud, obnoxious, and did about as good as expected when called out on Florida policies. He once again will need some heavy editing out of context to make him look like a reasonable candidate rather than acting like a squirmy 2nd grader sitting outside the Principal's office constantly.

Hannity stated that he would NOT do anything more than be a moderator, but quickly would interject with "gotcha" type follow ups with Newsom, while setting the softball on a tee and do everything to help DeSantis try to look good.
The knock on DeSantis has always been that hes a bit stiff and awkward in certain situations. Hes not naturally comfortable and smooth in that type of atmosphere like Hair-gel is. Does that really matter, though? To me, it just makes him seem more human and less like a polished politician.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:17 am You can not believe me all you want but I'm the one that has a documented proof of me referencing that hearing over a year ago. Thats where your entire argument falls apart.
I also have documented proof of you refusing to disclose what brought the thought to post and then you changing the inspiration for it twice and neither one evades you citing coup apologists. Intellectual dishonesty is a horrible trait to carry around, ain't it, hack?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Wow. Party of "law and order" wants to shield criminals from prosecution. Interesting strategy.

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?