Last night's Republican debate

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Re: Last night's Republican debate

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:18 am I didnt forget, your list is just what you want to believe. You simply WANT to pin everything on Trump. Too bad for you thats not factually accurate though.
Go ahead and try and convince us that Joe Biden says more divisive things than Donald Trump. Tell us how Biden's vacations matter when Trump not only did the same thing but also funneled our money into his businesses because that's where he'd go. Come on, I want to see this gymnastics show. It's laughable how much of a sycophant you are, and that's before we get into your Biden Brand farce that has let you down time and time again.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:18 am Your boy is president now and he makes his own messes. Its not my fault Shit Show has a mush brain and you clearly know it which is why you are so butt hurt by his obvious limitations. You can try and defend Mush Brains avoidance of press accountability and weakness but its painfully obvious to everyone why you do it. Its embarrassing for everyone involved. Yes Trump said some some dumb stuff. All public speakers do but at least he got up there and took questions on the regular from a hostile press corps.
Dumb stuff. Inject bleach? Take horse dewormer for Covid? When he sharpied a hurricane map because he was publicly wrong? The Putin thing you want to sweep under the rug? By no means a complete list, but dear God I'd be here all day and in the end you still won't listen because of your disingenuousness. The fact that he shut down briefings with better speakers than him, though to be fair to you with just as poor command of the facts as him, for such a long period of time means nothing to you because he still took questions and made us look worse for doing so when he lied and made a fool of himself over and over. That you cannot admit the result of what his term in office did to our standing in the world, and then you want to pretend that no one fears Joe Biden sitting across the table from them, yet more evidence of your delusion. No one feared Trump like you're pretending, the foreign leaders both allies and opposition knew that Trump is a man child easily placated by platitudes and words. That's why you had things like Helsinki with Trump licking the boots of Putin in front of all of us. The amount of things you have to not remember in order for you to post the drivel you do is astounding.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:18 am Your boy cant get through 10 minutes of public speaking without notes, mumbling something incoherent, pre screened questions with pictures, lying or telling the same debunked story over and over.
Oh, you mean like how the election was stolen? Or how he watched Muslims cheering the 9/11 attack? Maybe you mean the presidential records act protecting him from stealing the national security documents he stole. Tell me, which debunked story is your favorite, hack.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:18 am Speaking about cozying up to bad folks...how about this classic?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-w ... age-2020-9
President Donald Trump bragged that he protected Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman from congressional scrutiny after the brutal assassination of the American journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

That's according to the veteran reporter Bob Woodward's upcoming book, "Rage," set to be released next Tuesday. Insider obtained a copy of the book.

Woodward conducted 17 wide-ranging interviews with the president for the book, as well as interviews with multiple senior White House officials and former administration officials. Still, Trump last month slammed the book as "a FAKE, as always, just as many of the others have been."

Woodward wrote that Trump called him on January 22 shortly after attending the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. During the conversation, Woodward pressed the president about Khashoggi's gruesome murder.

Khashoggi, 59, a longtime Washington Post columnist known for his criticism of the Saudi kingdom, was assassinated and dismembered at the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on October 2, 2018, after going there to get paperwork for his upcoming marriage.

The CIA concluded a little over a month later that Prince Mohammed, also known as MBS, had personally ordered Khashoggi's murder.

"The people at the Post are upset about the Khashoggi killing," Woodward told Trump on January 22, his book says. "That is one of the most gruesome things. You yourself have said."

"Yeah, but Iran is killing 36 people a day, so —" Trump began, before Woodward redirected the conversation and continued to press Trump about MBS's role in ordering Khashoggi's killing.

"I saved his ass," Trump had said amid the US outcry following Khashoggi's murder, the book says. "I was able to get Congress to leave him alone. I was able to get them to stop."
No, I don't remember that classic. Tell me more, hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:54 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:18 am I didnt forget, your list is just what you want to believe. You simply WANT to pin everything on Trump. Too bad for you thats not factually accurate though.
Go ahead and try and convince us that Joe Biden says more divisive things than Donald Trump. Tell us how Biden's vacations matter when Trump not only did the same thing but also funneled our money into his businesses because that's where he'd go. Come on, I want to see this gymnastics show. It's laughable how much of a sycophant you are, and that's before we get into your Biden Brand farce that has let you down time and time again.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:18 am Your boy is president now and he makes his own messes. Its not my fault Shit Show has a mush brain and you clearly know it which is why you are so butt hurt by his obvious limitations. You can try and defend Mush Brains avoidance of press accountability and weakness but its painfully obvious to everyone why you do it. Its embarrassing for everyone involved. Yes Trump said some some dumb stuff. All public speakers do but at least he got up there and took questions on the regular from a hostile press corps.
Dumb stuff. Inject bleach? Take horse dewormer for Covid? When he sharpied a hurricane map because he was publicly wrong? The Putin thing you want to sweep under the rug? By no means a complete list, but dear God I'd be here all day and in the end you still won't listen because of your disingenuousness. The fact that he shut down briefings with better speakers than him, though to be fair to you with just as poor command of the facts as him, for such a long period of time means nothing to you because he still took questions and made us look worse for doing so when he lied and made a fool of himself over and over. That you cannot admit the result of what his term in office did to our standing in the world, and then you want to pretend that no one fears Joe Biden sitting across the table from them, yet more evidence of your delusion. No one feared Trump like you're pretending, the foreign leaders both allies and opposition knew that Trump is a man child easily placated by platitudes and words. That's why you had things like Helsinki with Trump licking the boots of Putin in front of all of us. The amount of things you have to not remember in order for you to post the drivel you do is astounding.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:18 am Your boy cant get through 10 minutes of public speaking without notes, mumbling something incoherent, pre screened questions with pictures, lying or telling the same debunked story over and over.
Oh, you mean like how the election was stolen? Or how he watched Muslims cheering the 9/11 attack? Maybe you mean the presidential records act protecting him from stealing the national security documents he stole. Tell me, which debunked story is your favorite, hack.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:18 am Speaking about cozying up to bad folks...how about this classic?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-w ... age-2020-9
President Donald Trump bragged that he protected Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman from congressional scrutiny after the brutal assassination of the American journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

That's according to the veteran reporter Bob Woodward's upcoming book, "Rage," set to be released next Tuesday. Insider obtained a copy of the book.

Woodward conducted 17 wide-ranging interviews with the president for the book, as well as interviews with multiple senior White House officials and former administration officials. Still, Trump last month slammed the book as "a FAKE, as always, just as many of the others have been."

Woodward wrote that Trump called him on January 22 shortly after attending the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. During the conversation, Woodward pressed the president about Khashoggi's gruesome murder.

Khashoggi, 59, a longtime Washington Post columnist known for his criticism of the Saudi kingdom, was assassinated and dismembered at the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on October 2, 2018, after going there to get paperwork for his upcoming marriage.

The CIA concluded a little over a month later that Prince Mohammed, also known as MBS, had personally ordered Khashoggi's murder.

"The people at the Post are upset about the Khashoggi killing," Woodward told Trump on January 22, his book says. "That is one of the most gruesome things. You yourself have said."

"Yeah, but Iran is killing 36 people a day, so —" Trump began, before Woodward redirected the conversation and continued to press Trump about MBS's role in ordering Khashoggi's killing.

"I saved his ass," Trump had said amid the US outcry following Khashoggi's murder, the book says. "I was able to get Congress to leave him alone. I was able to get them to stop."
No, I don't remember that classic. Tell me more, hack.

So after all that your boy still greeted him like an old long lost friend! AFTER the CIA's conclusion? Weird. Go sell that shit elsewhere, homeschool. Didnt really think that through, eh? :lol:
I dont need to tell you any more because you can just watch Shit Show try to speak. You can see it yourself just like anyone else with eyesight. I dont need to do it because your boy does it for me! Watch him mumble and stumble. Watch him tell the same debunked story over and over. Watch him stumble up and down steps. Watch him get lost on stage. Watch him lie repeatedly. Watch him check his preapproved notecard for friendly journalists with helpful pictures. Watch him look like a feeble old man. Watch him project weakness wherever he goes. I dont need to tell you anything because its all right there in front of everyones eyes and you know it, hack. Your boy is a disaster, and sorry, no amount of Trump deflection can change that. Just own it.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:28 pm So after all that your boy still greeted him like an old long lost friend! AFTER the CIA's conclusion? Weird. Go sell that shit elsewhere, homeschool. Didnt really think that through, eh? :lol:
I dont need to tell you any more because you can just watch Shit Show try to speak. You can see it yourself just like anyone else with eyesight. I dont need to do it because your boy does it for me! Watch him mumble and stumble. Watch him tell the same debunked story over and over. Watch him stumble up and down steps. Watch him get lost on stage. Watch him lie repeatedly. Watch him check his preapproved notecard for friendly journalists with helpful pictures. Watch him look like a feeble old man. Watch him project weakness wherever he goes. I dont need to tell you anything because its all right there in front of everyones eyes and you know it, hack. Your boy is a disaster, and sorry, no amount of Trump deflection can change that. Just own it.
Yeah, I'd ignore the disgraced criminal former president if I was you too, hack. Maybe you'd prefer Biden to sit like a petulant child while the world leaders berate him instead, because that invokes respect for this country. So please, continue to focus on Biden and pretend that every single thing you think he does wrong is important... until you remember that Trump does the exact same things and then have to disregard it, to ignore it, just try to not look like a fool. Sorry to tell you, but too late for that. We both know you have no genuine argument here, this is just you being angry that all your Biden Brand farce bs blew up again.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:46 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:28 pm So after all that your boy still greeted him like an old long lost friend! AFTER the CIA's conclusion? Weird. Go sell that shit elsewhere, homeschool. Didnt really think that through, eh? :lol:
Yeah, I'd ignore the disgraced criminal former president if I was you too, hack. Maybe you'd prefer Biden to sit like a petulant child while the world leaders berate him instead, because that invokes respect for this country. So please, continue to focus on Biden and pretend that every single thing you think he does wrong is important... until you remember that Trump does the exact same things and then have to disregard it, to ignore it, just try to not look like a fool. Sorry to tell you, but too late for that. We both know you have no genuine argument here, this is just you being angry that all your Biden Brand farce bs blew up again.
This is like the last WWII fighter who was found somewhere in the South Pacific, with ZERO knowledge that the fighting had ended.

Still willing to defend a losing cause due to complete ignorance, and willful stupidity.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

saltydog wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:20 pm This is like the last WWII fighter who was found somewhere in the South Pacific, with ZERO knowledge that the fighting had ended.

Still willing to defend a losing cause due to complete ignorance, and willful stupidity.
Archer and FX did it better than Cheez is.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:46 pm
Dude, YOU are the one ignoring things. Not me. Whenever one of Shit Shows failings is brought up you deflect and dodge EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Focus on Biden? Well, of course you fucking retard he is the one in the oval office. I know thats actually something you DONT want to do which is why you consistently deflect and dodge. This whole thing is a prime example: You got proven wrong about Biden so you had to try and save some face with a Trump diatribe. Deflect and dodge and when that doesnt work you just misrepresent what people say which is why youve earned your disingenuous hack title.
And yeah, I'd rather our POTUS "sit there" while the people who continuously shit on and take advantage of us "berate us". Oh noes! The Euroweenies dont like us! BFD. I'll take that over the entire world, including our adversaries, witnessing a feeble old man with a mush brain try to navigate a super challenging set of small steps, consistently get lost on stage, struggle with his giant teleprompter or only take questions from prescreened journalists with softball questions so he can read from scripted answers. Honestly, I cant really blame you from trying to take the focus off of that. Its pretty embarrassing.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:38 pm Dude, YOU are the one ignoring things. Not me. Whenever one of Shit Shows failings is brought up you deflect and dodge EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Don't confuse what you call failings with your made up Biden Brand accusations. Those are rightfully ignored because you have yet to have any proof of Joe Biden doing anything illegal unlike what your boy has been proven to do. Now for the subject at hand. You want to focus entirely on how many press conferences Biden has, because being available to the public and answering questions and thus our country's perception of its leader is of importance to you. But flip that and look at the result of it, where it happened under Trump and he made a mockery of us for four years, that is ignored by you. Fine, ok, hack is gonna hack. So then you want to focus on Biden stumbling over words, which he's always done. Well guess what, Trump did that too. Crap, now you have to ignore that as well. Oh, Biden getting lost according to you. Whoops, Trump did that as well, just walking out of his little performative ceremonies without doing what he was supposed to be there to do. At this point, let's change it up a bit for the class.

Or how about the time he ran off, granted not lost just desperate to avoid the fact that he lost the election, and left his medal recipient standing there shrugging over what he is supposed to do alone. That didn't inspire us.

Biden and stairs, oh no, that's definitely only been indicative of him and him alone, right?

Trump not even knowing what city he's currently grifting in:

All of this to point out how you didn't care then or now, but if it involves the wrong party affiliation it is suddenly the most embarrassing thing for the country. Either it matters to you, or it doesn't. You're going to have to pick one, or you're just the disingenuous hack that you keep confessing to be in your accusations. And I know, it doesn't matter because you do not care since it's coming from me and you long ago gave up the pretense of being anything but the hack you are. But it still gives me a giggle to show, to demonstrate for everyone else, just how deep your disingenuous partisan hackery goes.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

They're all bringing out the kneepads to bow down to the Trump hog pretty much.

Sad, sad cult members.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:24 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:38 pm Dude, YOU are the one ignoring things. Not me. Whenever one of Shit Shows failings is brought up you deflect and dodge EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Don't confuse what you call failings with your made up Biden Brand accusations. Those are rightfully ignored because you have yet to have any proof of Joe Biden doing anything illegal unlike what your boy has been proven to do. Now for the subject at hand. You want to focus entirely on how many press conferences Biden has, because being available to the public and answering questions and thus our country's perception of its leader is of importance to you. But flip that and look at the result of it, where it happened under Trump and he made a mockery of us for four years, that is ignored by you. Fine, ok, hack is gonna hack. So then you want to focus on Biden stumbling over words, which he's always done. Well guess what, Trump did that too. Crap, now you have to ignore that as well. Oh, Biden getting lost according to you. Whoops, Trump did that as well, just walking out of his little performative ceremonies without doing what he was supposed to be there to do. At this point, let's change it up a bit for the class.

Or how about the time he ran off, granted not lost just desperate to avoid the fact that he lost the election, and left his medal recipient standing there shrugging over what he is supposed to do alone. That didn't inspire us.

Biden and stairs, oh no, that's definitely only been indicative of him and him alone, right?

Trump not even knowing what city he's currently grifting in:

All of this to point out how you didn't care then or now, but if it involves the wrong party affiliation it is suddenly the most embarrassing thing for the country. Either it matters to you, or it doesn't. You're going to have to pick one, or you're just the disingenuous hack that you keep confessing to be in your accusations. And I know, it doesn't matter because you do not care since it's coming from me and you long ago gave up the pretense of being anything but the hack you are. But it still gives me a giggle to show, to demonstrate for everyone else, just how deep your disingenuous partisan hackery goes.
If you dont think Shit Show has any failings then you are more retarded than anyone previously thought. :lol:
So more deflection and dodging eh? You go right back to Trump after being called out on your inability to stay in the present. The difference is I'm not running away from any of Trumps stuff. I can easily admit those things. I dont delete the things I dont like, like you do you big fucking baby. Youre just still butt hurt you got proven wrong. I would prefer Trump drop out of the race completely. I dont want him to be POTUS; he is also too old. See how easy it is to be intellectually honest? You, however, cant and wont acknowledge what everyone else can plainly see about Biden. That is the difference you hack. Thats why you are disingenuous. You KNOW about Shit Shows failings and you pretend there arent any or you revert to your default settings and attack Trump. Attack Trump all you want but that doesnt change your boy being a feeble mush brain. Thats why even multiple Democrats have publicly called for him to not run again. Are they Trumpers, too? :lol:

Or this cool poll
Most Democrats don’t want Biden to seek a 2nd term, poll says
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/mos ... -poll-says

But he doesnt have any failings!
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:51 pm If you dont think Shit Show has any failings then you are more retarded than anyone previously thought. :lol:
Didn't say that, I said don't confuse your baseless accusations as failings. When you take out your ridiculously false Biden Brand nonsense, a lot of your complaints fall away. Especially when faced with most of what you complain about actually being Trump infractions but we can't discuss that because you ignore his criminality.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:51 pm So more deflection and dodging eh? You go right back to Trump after being called out on your inability to stay in the present. The difference is I'm not running away from any of Trumps stuff. I can easily admit those things. I dont delete the things I dont like, like you do you big fucking baby. Youre just still butt hurt you got proven wrong. I would prefer Trump drop out of the race completely. I dont want him to be POTUS; he is also too old. See how easy it is to be intellectually honest?
Except that you're going to vote for him. And that again shows how disingenuous you are. Everything you keep saying is a no go for Biden means exactly zero because your boy Trump does the same exact thing but is worse. So yes, comparing to Trump is valid when you talk about how Biden does such and such and it's disqualifying, but if Trump did it and you cheered or ignored, it demonstrates your hypocrisy and disingenuousness. If you don't like your past support being used against you, all I can say is pick better idols next time. Not my fault your Trump train derailed.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:51 pm You, however, cant and wont acknowledge what everyone else can plainly see about Biden. That is the difference you hack. Thats why you are disingenuous. You KNOW about Shit Shows failings and you pretend there arent any or you revert to your default settings and attack Trump. Attack Trump all you want but that doesnt change your boy being a feeble mush brain. Thats why even multiple Democrats have publicly called for him to not run again. Are they Trumpers, too? :lol:

Or this cool poll
Most Democrats don’t want Biden to seek a 2nd term, poll says
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/mos ... -poll-says

But he doesnt have any failings!
Second verse, same as the first. If you're going to pretend Biden has failings, but the exact same things are, will be, and were present as part of Trump's term, then you have no valid argument. Either something matters or it doesn't. Now me, I'm going to hinge how I vote on whether a candidate tried to take my voice away from me and install himself as the unelected leader of our country. I don't put as much weight on being able to not stammer with a D next to your name as you do. And you, you're free to vote against democracy, because it wouldn't be the first time you did that. Or even the second time, how sad is that for you? So please, keep pretending you care about these arbitrary things that you can only point to for Biden. It makes it all the more fun when shown your boy did it too and not only did you not care, even worse, you cheered for it. Disingenous. Hack.
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

dot wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:53 pm
fouts wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:08 am If you noticed but apparently you didn't ,I didn't mention Trump once. But you railed on Trump nevertheless because anybody criticizing Biden must be a Trump fan.
Anyone wanna tell him that he did mention Trump?
fouts wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:12 pm Nikki could be a good VP but until she decides to more a problem solver instead of problem repeater she hasn't a chance in the GOP upper levels. Trump gave her a chance when she was at UN and all she did was bad mouth her experience,if she was a vampire ,garlic put her in idle and the wooden stake is on the way.
Whoops, guess you forgot amidst the rest of the garbage you spewed. But hey, for your sake, note that when it comes to your garbage opinions, I only referenced Trump in relation to you because you chose to parrot the narrative that he pushes. You remember, the one about being a "mental defective" and a "crook." Because as we all know, if there's one person out there who screams accusations at others when they're confessions, it's Trump himself. So yeah, you may not have said you're voting for Trump, but you did bring him up and then proceeded to echo what he says about the guy who beat him.
fouts wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:08 am That's your MO and only that. Narrow minded . Is Trump faultless ,not at all. Remember one thing about Trump,he knows how corrupt both parties are because they begged him for money all the time. He knows how to expose politics for what it is a parliment of whores. Both parties hate Trump,the FBI and CIA plotted to overthrow an elected President with false claims and documents-that doesn't bother you? Yet it's always Russia-Putin-Russian with your types. Get a new song book. Try putting your energy into why an elected President and his cabinet were so jacked up by bureaucrats for no legitimized reasons. Stop waving the flag like you and your ilk are so proud of the mental defect Biden.He is more an embarrassment to the world than anything Trump did or supposedly did. Trump contained N.Korea from shooting rockets over Japan,wasted couple Taliban generals the killed Marines and never had Russia come out of their box in 4 years.The world was a quiet place under Trump.What do we have now,2-3 wars going on? Your enemy should fear you,in Biden case they don't fear or respect him and he is your symbol of the USA? really?
Wow, so you know I was gonna stop with the first piece because you really weren't the recipient for the followup on the guy that tried to overthrow our government. But then I decided to go ahead and read it before moving on to the hack. Begged him for money? The guy is known to be a con man, I think you're taking his word for a lot of what you believe, such as exposing politics, "I alone can fix it" comes to mind. Then he proceeded to enrich himself off your and everyone else's taxes and funnel government funds into his businesses. That's who you're defending right now when all I did was point out that the opposition to Biden is an actual crook that has never been mentally there and has only gotten worse. That the opposition to Biden once stood on the stage, at a press conference of all things (sup hack), and agreed with Putin of all people and took his word over our country's that Russia did not interfere in the election that Trump won. Nevermind the fact that they sat down with Russian officials during said campaign and talked "strategy." Your entire screed here reads like a MAGAt at one of his rallies. False claims of what? Fraud? Election conspiracy to overthrow the government for an election he lost? Stealing national security documents then refusing to give them back, waving them around and showing them off to his patrons at his club? Those things all happened, dismissing them because Trump did it and said he didn't doesn't make them false, it just makes him a liar. Also makes you a mark, but that's your choice. Either way, you are echoing every nutjob defense of this guy and that is why you have garbage opinions. Come on, try harder. We have enough delusional disingenuous hacks on this board, no need to encroach on their turf, bud. And speaking of...
yawn, here we go with the russia-russia-russia again. I cannot think of an election RU did not meddle in directly or indirectly. So that's not news for decades. There was a time RU helped with stopping ISIS murdering ways with the rest of the world. That was a '"strategy" .RU sure sat on their hands for 4 years during Trump administration though didn't they. After what the FBI management and the IRS did about the 2016 election to Trump and his staff should scare everybody.If the can fabricate charges against them think of what they can do against you. But there are more important things ,like russia-russia-russia. Hope Biden is on tv soon,I like it when he spins in circles looking for an exit,so amusing in a pathetic way--love that guy
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Cheezy wants us to trust polls because it shows...

... something.

You know polls have been fairly inaccurate for about a decade now, right?
Last edited by saltydog on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

fouts wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:20 pm yawn, here we go with the russia-russia-russia again. I cannot think of an election RU did not meddle in directly or indirectly. So that's not news for decades. There was a time RU helped with stopping ISIS murdering ways with the rest of the world. That was a '"strategy" .RU sure sat on their hands for 4 years during Trump administration though didn't they. After what the FBI management and the IRS did about the 2016 election to Trump and his staff should scare everybody.If the can fabricate charges against them think of what they can do against you. But there are more important things ,like russia-russia-russia. Hope Biden is on tv soon,I like it when he spins in circles looking for an exit,so amusing in a pathetic way--love that guy
I'm genuinely concerned you're having a stroke every time you make a post, and it makes me feel bad for you that you seem to have chosen to be so misinformed and cannot communicate your thoughts well. Don't worry though, as long as you identify as Republican, Cheez would vote for you. If not for, you know, already voting for Trump.

Here, some itemized things you ignored, feel free to stumble through them.

-Trump, criminal. Biden, not criminal.
-Trump, stole from you and lied to you.
-Trump, national security threat. Yes, he lied to you about that too.
-Trump, sided with our enemies over us and our allies.

I hope this doesn't pierce your bubble and threaten your worldview. After all, the FBI and the IRS are around every corner waiting for you to let down your guard.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The lengths the Gullibly Obtuse Party will go to pretzel themselves into justifying that Biden is worse is incredibly disappointing.

We used to be known as a smart, moral, and decent place.

Maybe we never were.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:43 pm The lengths the Gullibly Obtuse Party will go to pretzel themselves into justifying that Biden is worse is incredibly disappointing.

Maybe we never were.
until a person can honestly see equal mistakes from each side, we will continue down this path. Its fine to believe in the core policies of your party, but to be blind to the mudslinging from one side and only see it from the other is key to the problem.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:50 pm until a person can honestly see equal mistakes from each side, we will continue down this path. Its fine to believe in the core policies of your party, but to be blind to the mudslinging from one side and only see it from the other is key to the problem.
Difference is, the mistakes aren't equal. You guys are okay with forgiving and forgetting insurrection, an attempted coup. Call us crazy, but we aren't okay with that. Maybe if it was the flip of it, then you'd finally get how we feel about it because like most conservatives, it doesn't matter to you until you experience it. Trump was overthrowing the government for himself, and you voted for it. But if let's say Obama had decided to shut down vote counting back in 2016, and conspired to send fake electors to Congress to elect Clinton, and then incited us liberals to storm the capitol and and shut things down though granted even Obama wouldn't have been able to do that as us libs aren't exactly the militant nutjobs you tend to have, but regardless you'd have felt very strongly about that.

To Salty:
A lot of those people are gone. I wasn't sure which you meant, the board or the country. If you mean the board, I didn't care for their politics but Turf and Nole at least came off as genuine or at the very least competent. Coffee and Coyote with the true neutral knowledgable in the middle takes. If you mean the country, the national stage, the nutter butters have run out their moderates year after year. Either way, the country is worse off for MAGAts, and they prove it everyday.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

^ case in point.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Oh sorry, I forgot that we don't consider stuttering during a speech and overthrowing an election as equal threats. You stick with that though and maybe get your wish for a dictatorship.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:40 pm Oh sorry, I forgot that we don't consider stuttering during a speech and overthrowing an election as equal threats. You stick with that though and maybe get your wish for a dictatorship.
Again. Disingenuous. You KNOW its more than the stuttering and stumbling yet you trot it out like thats all there is. We've listed Shit Shows policy failures a million times but you simply ignore them. You pretend they dont exist. You think its about a flubbed speech or a tan suit. His growing list of failures along with his policies and actions coupled with his mush brain and age are the WHY you fucking hack.
Hell, his border failure alone is enough for him to get kicked out of office.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:37 pm Cheezy wants us to trust pills because it shows...

... something.

Its just showing Biden is not as popular as you fucknuts seem to think. Thats all. Take it for what you will.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:22 pm Again. Disingenuous. You KNOW its more than the stuttering and stumbling yet you trot it out like thats all there is. We've listed Shit Shows policy failures a million times but you simply ignore them. You pretend they dont exist. You think its about a flubbed speech or a tan suit. His growing list of failures along with his policies and actions coupled with his mush brain and age are the WHY you fucking hack.
You've also listed what you think is evidence that he's committed crimes and yet no crimes were committed, and even you can't say what the crimes are. But hey, you want to stop talking about speech gaffes? To stop pretending that's important cause you were getting your ass kicked again? Fine, let's move it to the border, but my position still stands. Biden didn't move to overthrow the government and install himself as the unelected leader of the country if he lost the election. Obama didn't. Bush 1 and 2 didn't. Gore didn't. Clinton 1 and 2 didn't. Do I need to keep going? I hope not, because you and I both know who did. Your boy, Donald Trump. So please bring up more arbitrary complaints, we all know it doesn't matter because you will not vote for a Democrat. Your mind was made up long ago, just like over Biden being a criminal despite no evidence. There's no difference in your content from the guy having a stroke except you're simply a mildly better conversationalist. It's unfortunate that you don't consider overthrowing democracy disqualifying like you do disagreeing over border policy, but that says more about you than it does about me. If you don't like that, like I said, pick better idols. Your last one didn't pan out, but you're still going to vote for him again. As always, that makes you a delusional. Disingenuous. Hack.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:50 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:43 pm The lengths the Gullibly Obtuse Party will go to pretzel themselves into justifying that Biden is worse is incredibly disappointing.

Maybe we never were.
until a person can honestly see equal mistakes from each side, we will continue down this path. Its fine to believe in the core policies of your party, but to be blind to the mudslinging from one side and only see it from the other is key to the problem.
Nice try at "both sides are the same".

GTFOH
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:28 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:37 pm Cheezy wants us to trust pills because it shows...

... something.

Its just showing Biden is not as popular as you fucknuts seem to think. Thats all. Take it for what you will.
Are you familiar with how those polls are conducted?

They're incredibly flawed.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:07 am
Animal wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:50 pm

Maybe we never were.
Nice try at "both sides are the same".

GTFOH
technically, I know that both sides aren't exactly the same. Republicans, by definition, make much more money. Therefore, they are much more smart. Aside from that, they make an equal share of bad political decisions as democrats do. that's what i mean by "the same".
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:00 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:22 pm Again. Disingenuous. You KNOW its more than the stuttering and stumbling yet you trot it out like thats all there is. We've listed Shit Shows policy failures a million times but you simply ignore them. You pretend they dont exist. You think its about a flubbed speech or a tan suit. His growing list of failures along with his policies and actions coupled with his mush brain and age are the WHY you fucking hack.
You've also listed what you think is evidence that he's committed crimes and yet no crimes were committed, and even you can't say what the crimes are. But hey, you want to stop talking about speech gaffes? To stop pretending that's important cause you were getting your ass kicked again? Fine, let's move it to the border, but my position still stands. Biden didn't move to overthrow the government and install himself as the unelected leader of the country if he lost the election. Obama didn't. Bush 1 and 2 didn't. Gore didn't. Clinton 1 and 2 didn't. Do I need to keep going? I hope not, because you and I both know who did. Your boy, Donald Trump. So please bring up more arbitrary complaints, we all know it doesn't matter because you will not vote for a Democrat. Your mind was made up long ago, just like over Biden being a criminal despite no evidence. There's no difference in your content from the guy having a stroke except you're simply a mildly better conversationalist. It's unfortunate that you don't consider overthrowing democracy disqualifying like you do disagreeing over border policy, but that says more about you than it does about me. If you don't like that, like I said, pick better idols. Your last one didn't pan out, but you're still going to vote for him again. As always, that makes you a delusional. Disingenuous. Hack.
Wow. You really are a one trick pony. You are simply incapable of discussing Shit Show without going full B-b-b-b-but Trump.
And you havent kicked anyones ass. You think because you posted some Trump videos today that they are somehow breaking news? Did you think we forgot that we spent his entire 4 year term listening to you fucks talk about his syntax, his pronunciation and his word salads? Now that its YOUR boy you want to dodge and deflect. Sorry, homeschool. It doesnt work that way. Yes, for the 15th time: press conferences do matter and thats why this topic bothers you so much. The difference is, and what you cant seem to grasp, is that no one is trying to deny or dodge those vids you posted. Hell, some of them are quite comical. You, on the other hand, couldnt even admit that Shit Show and his staff limit his press conferences and public speaking, because hes such a disaster, until I had to prove it to you (thats also why youre so butt hurt). THAT is the difference here. Its something that even major news outlets had covered and questioned but you didnt want to acknowledge because you are a petulant baby. I admit Trumps shortcoming and failings while you are such a petty little baby that you cant do anything but dodge and deflect whenever your boys shortcomings and failings are brought up.