Last night's Republican debate

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: Last night's Republican debate

Post by Burn1dwn »

dot wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:43 pm Because as you've clearly already forgotten, NATO serves as a deterrent to future world war. Small brain, selfish, garbage opinion proven again. It's also telling that you cannot realize that Trump did not keep Putin in a box, as you so childishly think of things.
Dot, I'm your biggest fan on this board (besides Salty) but if you think NATO's sole existence is to stop WW3, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. And you haven't been paying attention in the Middle East the last 20 years.

I do agree that Trump is soft on Russian agression but he is also has a soft side for Saudi's. It seems like all you have to do to win over Trump is buy his condos. Which would be the same as paying Hunter Biden crazy amounts for his shitty art if you want Bidens vote.

Two sides of the same coin.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:52 am Dot, I'm your biggest fan on this board (besides Salty) but if you think NATO's sole existence is to stop WW3, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. And you haven't been paying attention in the Middle East the last 20 years.
Not sole. It's just this guy with the garbage ball mindset cannot comprehend complicated things. As such he'd never understand everything Nato does and, as proven, rejects anything out of hand that takes a smidge of effort to comprehend versus his disinformation addled perception of reality. So no, not sole reason to exist, but a relevant plank he's casually throwing away because he thinks Trump kept the world safer by kowtowing to dictators.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Think Trump would have anything to say about this?
In the first nine months of 2023, Turkey reported $158 million of exports of 45 goods the US lists as “high-priority” to Russia and five former Soviet countries suspected of acting as intermediaries for Moscow. That was three times the level recorded over the same period in 2022, when the war in Ukraine began.
I know what Barry would say; “Turkey punches above its weight.”
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.