Another mass shooting

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Re: Another mass shooting

Post by dot »

peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:17 pm This will be my last post on this subject because you obviously have nothing, refuse to look at the evidence that is right in front of your face, and continue to double down on stupid.
I brought more to this from the start than you did throughout the duration. The evidence in front of my face is your words, no sources. I asked you to back up your words while I gave you what the ban did in contrary to your words. You did no such thing, instead moving the goalposts. When others chimed in, it reinforced what I said, not you.
peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:17 pm Also you have also refused to answer the question, if AR-15s were illegal to sell at the time, why did gun manufacturers continue to make them?
Given you refused to defend your original assertion, I saw no reason to play around and let you discuss something else. You're leaving the field having never backed up your claim. Either produce supporting evidence for no weapons being banned only cosmetic features, or admit you were wrong. Why discuss anything else if you can't prove your first take? Doubled down on stupid indeed.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:17 pm Also you have also refused to answer the question, if AR-15s were illegal to sell at the time, why did gun manufacturers continue to make them?
Ladies and gentlemen: We have another member!

Our newest addition to the "Waiting for dot to answer a question" club...please welcome peterosehaircut! Give him a big round of applause! Take a bow, pete!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:08 pm

Our newest addition to the "Waiting for dot to answer a question" club...please welcome peterosehaircut! Give him a big round of applause! Take a bow, pete!
dot already declared himself the winner. please.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:03 pm

Funny, your party declares themselves winners after other human beings are mowed down on a regular basis. At least, that's what the NRA donations have listed in the check register.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:07 pm

Funny, your party declares themselves winners after other human beings are mowed down on a regular basis. At least, that's what the NRA donations have listed in the check register.
I wonder what the gun manufacturers declared after you guys banned assault weapons in 1994? What did that do for manufacturing, triple it? And every year since? Just the talk of gun bans has been like a gas on a wildfire to gun sales.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:08 pm Ladies and gentlemen: We have another member!

Ask a different question when you can't prove your original claim? Yeah, I'd be dubious of joining such a club. We're still waiting on your proof of Joe Biden's criminality, and Pete bowed out of his weapons ban wasn't a weapons ban nonsense already.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Leftists never answer questions and never have. CQ was the same way, as was Hammy
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Wait what!? dot is a dude? well anyways I must at this point bow to his obviously superior intellect compared to my real world experiences dealing with the law. He has been proven wrong several times yet refuses to look at it. He may continue to wallow in his ignorance.
Bless his heart!
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:57 pm Wait what!? dot is a dude? well anyways I must at this point bow to his obviously superior intellect compared to my real world experiences dealing with the law. He has been proven wrong several times yet refuses to look at it. He may continue to wallow in his ignorance.
Bless his heart!
Says the guy literally presented contrary evidence to his claim and then ignored it to move to argue something else. Rather than stand up for your own convictions and actually try to prove me wrong, you chose to bail out. Nice confession disguised as an accusation.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:12 pm

I wonder what the gun manufacturers declared after you guys banned assault weapons in 1994? What did that do for manufacturing, triple it? And every year since? Just the talk of gun bans has been like a gas on a wildfire to gun sales.
No shit!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Antknot wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:21 pm

No shit!
Imagine thinking you need to own a gun to validate your manhood and machismo.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:50 pm

No shit!
Are those the only reasons you think men and women own firearms?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:10 am

No shit!
No. Gun owners/advocates/lunatics will come up with all sorts of "boogeymen" to justify their reasoning.

It's amazing how many mass shootings have, and will continue to happen but it's always weak platitudes and excuses.

One mom at a PTA board meeting can ban a book or significantly alter curriculum, yet NOTHING is done about gun violence.

It's rather embarrassing for this country.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

No shit!
don't make him jump in his Mazda Miata and come down there and slap you.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

No shit!
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »