Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Didnt she say that last time? :roll:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Geez, its that time again, isnt it?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I think Barbara Streisand was supposed to move in 2016.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Yawn
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

saltydog wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:59 pmYawn
Typical response from you. Especially when Democrats don’t follow up on promises.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Antknot wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:07 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:59 pmYawn
Typical response from you. Especially when Democrats don’t follow up on promises.
Sorry, I have a hard time taking people in the entertainment world seriously. Cher hasn't been relevant since before I was in high school.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Antknot wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:07 pm Typical response from you. Especially when Democrats don’t follow up on promises.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/422 ... ith-biden/
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Thursday accused Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) of going “back on his word” by abandoning the funding levels he agreed to when he and President Biden struck a deal to raise the debt limit.

“Remember, bipartisan majorities agreed to funding levels back in June. The leaders of the House, the Senate, the White House, we all shook hands on this deal, but now the Speaker, and only the Speaker, is going back on his word,” Schumer said on the Senate floor.

As a result, Schumer argued, “Speaker McCarthy has made a shutdown far more likely.”
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:11 pm
Antknot wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:07 pm Typical response from you. Especially when Democrats don’t follow up on promises.
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Thursday accused Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) of going “back on his word” by abandoning the funding levels he agreed to when he and President Biden struck a deal to raise the debt limit.

“Remember, bipartisan majorities agreed to funding levels back in June. The leaders of the House, the Senate, the White House, we all shook hands on this deal, but now the Speaker, and only the Speaker, is going back on his word,” Schumer said on the Senate floor.

As a result, Schumer argued, “Speaker McCarthy has made a shutdown far more likely.”
It's ok. Antknot is basically the "get him a body bag" guy from Karate Kid.

You know, the guy who Daniel defeats in the first round?
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

dot wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:11 pm

And McCarthy was gotten rid of for going back on his promises.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

and in the process Pelosi went back on her promise to McCarthy. Promises don't mean jack shit to modern day politicians in either party. Neither does doing what is best for the country.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Antknot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:08 am And McCarthy was gotten rid of for going back on his promises.
So getting rid of McCarthy was valid and deserved. Some others here should take note, unless the only point of their outrage is to play political games and try to score points instead of doing what's best for the country.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

dot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:25 am
Antknot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:08 am And McCarthy was gotten rid of for going back on his promises.
So getting rid of McCarthy was valid and deserved. Some others here should take note, unless the only point of their outrage is to play political games and try to score points instead of doing what's best for the country.
Yes it was valid and deserved. That oughta happen more often to more politicians. Actually they have to be completely removed from any political position.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Antknot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:55 am Yes it was valid and deserved. That oughta happen more often to more politicians. Actually they have to be completely removed from any political position.
You should inform the crowd blaming Democrats for his ouster that he deserved to be removed, I’m sure they’ll amend their talking points immediately.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

dot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:35 am
Antknot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:55 am Yes it was valid and deserved. That oughta happen more often to more politicians. Actually they have to be completely removed from any political position.
You should inform the crowd blaming Democrats for his ouster that he deserved to be removed, I’m sure they’ll amend their talking points immediately.
That’s the great thing about this country, their opinions are as valid as yours. And I don’t have to agree with any of you.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Antknot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:50 am That’s the great thing about this country, their opinions are as valid as yours. And I don’t have to agree with any of you.
Then in the spirit of what's great about this country, don't forget the Democrats tried to do what you wanted and remove a president for valid and deserved reasons. If only you could retroactively support that.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

dot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:32 pm
Antknot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:50 am That’s the great thing about this country, their opinions are as valid as yours. And I don’t have to agree with any of you.
Then in the spirit of what's great about this country, don't forget the Democrats tried to do what you wanted and remove a president for valid and deserved reasons. If only you could retroactively support that.
Like I said I don’t have to agree with your opinion. And the use of valid is questionable.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Antknot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:21 pm Like I said I don’t have to agree with your opinion. And the use of valid is questionable.
No, you don’t have to agree with an opinion which works out well for me since the facts are on my side. If McCarthy was valid and deserved for breaking his promises, then Trump was infinitely more valid and deserved for breaking his oath of office and betraying the country. Twice.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:54 pm
Antknot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:21 pm Like I said I don’t have to agree with your opinion. And the use of valid is questionable.
No, you don’t have to agree with an opinion which works out well for me since the facts are on my side. If McCarthy was valid and deserved for breaking his promises, then Trump was infinitely more valid and deserved for breaking his oath of office and betraying the country. Twice.
Anyone that is pro Trump is going to agree that McCarthy deserved to be vacated.
One week after the riot, when the House voted to impeach Mr. Trump, Mr. McCarthy said Mr. Trump bore responsibility for the events of Jan. 6.

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack by mob rioters,” Mr. McCarthy said in a speech on the House floor, although he voted against impeaching Mr. Trump.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:05 pm Anyone that is pro Trump is going to agree that McCarthy deserved to be vacated.
One week after the riot, when the House voted to impeach Mr. Trump, Mr. McCarthy said Mr. Trump bore responsibility for the events of Jan. 6.

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack by mob rioters,” Mr. McCarthy said in a speech on the House floor, although he voted against impeaching Mr. Trump.
And then he went down to Florida and apologized for his brief moment of honesty and then fell back in line with the MAGAts. After all, as your resource notes and as we all know, McCarthy did not vote for impeachment despite what you’re quoting. Whoops.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:15 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:05 pm Anyone that is pro Trump is going to agree that McCarthy deserved to be vacated.

And then he went down to Florida and apologized for his brief moment of honesty and then fell back in line with the MAGAts. After all, as your resource notes and as we all know, McCarthy did not vote for impeachment despite what you’re quoting. Whoops.
read my quote stupid.

"although he voted AGAINST impeaching Mr Trump". my god you are fucking stupid.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:19 pm read my quote stupid.

"although he voted AGAINST impeaching Mr Trump". my god you are fucking stupid.
dot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:15 pm And then he went down to Florida and apologized for his brief moment of honesty and then fell back in line with the MAGAts. After all, as your resource notes and as we all know, McCarthy did not vote for impeachment despite what you’re quoting. Whoops.
So you're just checked out from even trying now, is that it? Isn't it funny how you accused me of doing what you just did?