War machine gearing up?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: War machine gearing up?

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:04 pm And yet you keep chipping in despite having zero knowledge. How's that worked out for you in recent history?
at least you consistently sound like an idiot. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

A guy that doesn't understand how fraud works wants to call someone else an idiot. Or should we bring up how you didn't know cement mixer and concrete mixer are used interchangeably, despite it being your field?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:34 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:24 pm So now that youve been proven wrong youre shifting gears? You are such a hack. :lol:
I agree with Abbotts decision to implement barriers. Since the Shit Show administration wont defend our borders someone has to.
Exactly what did you prove wrong? Illegal labor demands have been here for decades, the policies enacted and then rescinded by court order did not reduce illegal immigration to a trickle which you'd know was the subject if you read the link, about the only thing you can say you have going for you is that you may not personally employ illegals. No proof of that, but I don't care because your personal history was not the point, it's the demand that exists and is empowered by people that think like you. Now, do you disagree that the Abbott measures were illegal and inhumane or not? Do you disagree that illegal immigration is sought after for cheap labor? If you want to pretend that this exchange was entirely about whether you personally hire illegals, then go ahead and stick to defending that hill which I was not fighting over.
Sweet Baby Jeezus. Congrats on bringing your retardation to yet another thread topic. :lol:
First, I proved you wrong that Abbott was forced to remove the barriers by court order requested by the Shit Show administration and not some dastardly Republicans demanding cheap labor like you claimed.
Second, the borders policies I was referring to that the Shit Show administration gutted that had illegal immigration under (relatively speaking) control were enacted by Trump. Abbott had nothing to do with those policies and Republicans had nothing to do with the administrations immediate actions that have basically led to this disaster.
Ive already told you I agree with Abbott trying to protect our border you fucking clown show.
Face it homeschool, this is a losing issue for you which is why even Democrats are turning on your boy. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:30 pm A guy that doesn't understand how fraud works wants to call someone else an idiot. Or should we bring up how you didn't know cement mixer and concrete mixer are used interchangeably, despite it being your field?

^ Dot. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:32 pm First, I proved you wrong that Abbott was forced to remove the barriers by court order requested by the Shit Show administration and not some dastardly Republicans demanding cheap labor like you claimed.
Strawman, never claimed that to begin with. Congratulations on claiming victory for something I never even said. Here's what was actually said, since you're incapable of clicking a link:
Migrant encounters at the border are higher today than they were before Gov. Greg Abbott’s Operation Lone Star began

The number of migrant encounters at the Texas-Mexico border has climbed from 109,456 in March 2021, the month the mission began, to 116,976 in August — a failure of Abbott’s office’s stated desire to “stop this revolving door and deter others considering entering illegally.”

For the past year and a half, Gov. Greg Abbott has made border security his priority and the centerpiece of his reelection campaign.

He’s put $4 billion on the line to do so, initiating construction of a border wall and sending thousands of National Guard service members and state police to patrol the border with Mexico for months on end in his highly touted Operation Lone Star.

And over 18 months, he has taken unprecedented measures to curb illegal immigration — arresting and jailing migrants on state criminal charges; spending millions on bus tickets to send them to other cities; and for a few days, nearly shutting down international trade with Mexico to increase inspections of commercial trucks entering into Texas. He has repeatedly blamed President Joe Biden for an increase in migrants and called for the federal government to reinstate former President Donald Trump’s tougher immigration policies.

But despite those efforts, the number of migrants officials encounter at the Texas-Mexico border is higher today than it was before Operation Lone Star began, according to data reported by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
So. Lie that Abbott reduced illegals to a trickle. Try again.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:32 pm Second, the borders policies I was referring to that the Shit Show administration gutted that had illegal immigration under (relatively speaking) control were enacted by Trump. Abbott had nothing to do with those policies and Republicans had nothing to do with the administrations immediate actions that have basically led to this disaster.
And yet you directly referenced a judge ordering his razor wire water fences be taken down, something I didn't even bring up. Clearly it's forefront in your mind. I brought up the illegal labor demand in this country, which is derived from the fact that employers including conservative minded fools like you want cheap labor cause they won't pay required wages on the up and up which is the only way they can get American citizens to do backbreaking physical labor, and from there I put forward the solution undesirable as it is from your side's perspective. Nowhere did I talk about Abbott's razor fences before you did. So which is it? You weren't talking about it or you were?

Maybe if you spent less time fighting what you want me to be saying and fighting what I'm actually saying, you'd be more productive. Whether that's on this or your crusade against Hunter Biden. I mean, Joe Biden, who you still need evidence against.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

my god, Dot is dumb.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

If you can't prove me wrong or have anything to contribute except your garbage bin value thoughts, they why do you keep bleating?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:10 pm If you can't prove me wrong or have anything to contribute except your garbage bin value thoughts, they why do you keep bleating?

^ Dot
:lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:01 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:32 pm First, I proved you wrong that Abbott was forced to remove the barriers by court order requested by the Shit Show administration and not some dastardly Republicans demanding cheap labor like you claimed.
Strawman, never claimed that to begin with. Congratulations on claiming victory for something I never even said. Here's what was actually said, since you're incapable of clicking a link:
Migrant encounters at the border are higher today than they were before Gov. Greg Abbott’s Operation Lone Star began

The number of migrant encounters at the Texas-Mexico border has climbed from 109,456 in March 2021, the month the mission began, to 116,976 in August — a failure of Abbott’s office’s stated desire to “stop this revolving door and deter others considering entering illegally.”

For the past year and a half, Gov. Greg Abbott has made border security his priority and the centerpiece of his reelection campaign.

He’s put $4 billion on the line to do so, initiating construction of a border wall and sending thousands of National Guard service members and state police to patrol the border with Mexico for months on end in his highly touted Operation Lone Star.

And over 18 months, he has taken unprecedented measures to curb illegal immigration — arresting and jailing migrants on state criminal charges; spending millions on bus tickets to send them to other cities; and for a few days, nearly shutting down international trade with Mexico to increase inspections of commercial trucks entering into Texas. He has repeatedly blamed President Joe Biden for an increase in migrants and called for the federal government to reinstate former President Donald Trump’s tougher immigration policies.

But despite those efforts, the number of migrants officials encounter at the Texas-Mexico border is higher today than it was before Operation Lone Star began, according to data reported by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:32 pm Second, the borders policies I was referring to that the Shit Show administration gutted that had illegal immigration under (relatively speaking) control were enacted by Trump. Abbott had nothing to do with those policies and Republicans had nothing to do with the administrations immediate actions that have basically led to this disaster.
And yet you directly referenced a judge ordering his razor wire water fences be taken down, something I didn't even bring up. Clearly it's forefront in your mind. I brought up the illegal labor demand in this country, which is derived from the fact that employers including conservative minded fools like you want cheap labor cause they won't pay required wages on the up and up which is the only way they can get American citizens to do backbreaking physical labor, and from there I put forward the solution undesirable as it is from your side's perspective. Nowhere did I talk about Abbott's razor fences before you did. So which is it? You weren't talking about it or you were?

Maybe if you spent less time fighting what you want me to be saying and fighting what I'm actually saying, you'd be more productive. Whether that's on this or your crusade against Hunter Biden. I mean, Joe Biden, who you still need evidence against.
No. Just no. Everything youve put forward there is either wrong or disingenuous you fucking hack.
Your original claim was that this border crisis is caused by republicans wanting cheap labor and conveniently mentioned nothing about Joe Bidens lax border policies.

Here is my original post that prompted your most recent bout of retardation:
CHEEZY wrote:So Republicans and Conservatives are to blame for Shit Shows lax border policy? Theyre the ones who immediately told the border patrol to take down the barriers Republican governor Abbott put into place? Theyre the ones who eliminated almost all of the previous border policies that slowed illegal immigration to a relative trickle?

Wow. In a forum know for the hottest of hot takes you got yourself a winner there, champ! :lol:
"Previous border policies" refers to the policies of the Trump administration you fucking disingenuous hack. Abbott has/had nothing to with those or Shit Shows current lax border policies. My mentioning of Abbott placing barriers was to prove you wrong that the crisis is being caused by Republicans when in fact it is Republicans trying to stop it. Shit Show literally requested a judge to order Abbott to remove the barriers.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:44 pm No. Just no. Everything youve put forward there is either wrong or disingenuous you fucking hack.
Your original claim was that this border crisis is caused by republicans wanting cheap labor and conveniently mentioned nothing about Joe Bidens lax border policies.
So because I didn't argue what you wanted me to argue, you're stamping your feet and having another tantrum? Maybe you need a timeout. Go back and look, don't blame me that you got ahead of your skis.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:44 pm Here is my original post that prompted your most recent bout of retardation:

"Previous border policies" refers to the policies of the Trump administration you fucking disingenuous hack. Abbott has/had nothing to with those or Shit Shows current lax border policies. My mentioning of Abbott placing barriers was to prove you wrong that the crisis is being caused by Republicans when in fact it is Republicans trying to stop it. Shit Show literally requested a judge to order Abbott to remove the barriers.
The retardation comes from you not knowing what you're arguing against, which is why you seem to be demanding I have to claim something I didn't say. The original post of why I'm here is not yours. So out of the goodness of my heart, I cobbled together a timeline for you, I've taken the liberty of highlighting the point throughout all of it, primary in red, secondary meaningless sidelines that you brought up in blue and orange which is irrelevant to red:
Animal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:28 pm so why did yall let them in? What was the point of it?
dot wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:53 pm Because y’all demand cheap illegal labor for everything. You want all the profit, none of the blame.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:08 am So Republicans and Conservatives are to blame for Shit Shows lax border policy? Theyre the ones who immediately told the border patrol to take down the barriers Republican governor Abbott put into place? Theyre the ones who eliminated almost all of the previous border policies that slowed illegal immigration to a relative trickle?

Wow. In a forum know for the hottest of hot takes you got yourself a winner there, champ! :lol:
dot wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:32 pm Do you ever get tired of lying?

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/09/28 ... -migrants/

Regardless, the point was that "entrepreneurs" like Animal and yourself love yourself some illegal labor cause you can pay them dirt cheap under the table avoiding those dastardly taxes. All the profit. Then when the other shoe drops and there has to be a boogeyman to point at, those same people turn around and demonize the labor force they rely on for their businesses. None of the blame. Doesn't take rocket science to figure out why they want to come here, it's because y'all will pay them for work. Don't want them? Stop hiring them. Let the message trickle down. And yet, you keep looking for more.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:05 pm So fucking dumb. I dont hire illegals. I also think companies that hire illegals should be punished.
How would I be tired of lying when I dont lie?
Abbott was told to dismantle the barriers by a judge following Shit Shows request; not dastardly Republicans "looking for cheap labor" you disingenuous hack. :lol:

Judge orders Texas to remove floating border barriers, granting Biden administration request
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-bord ... istration/
dot wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:17 pm Your lack of Joe Biden evidence waves hello. And please, continue to hide behind a veil of innocence when you know damn well that there is a huge demand for cheap illegal labor powered by people of your way of thinking and that is all I was talking about to begin with. Why were they brought here? Because y'all will pay them to be here to work. Simple as that. Stop hiring them and they'll stop coming. Cut off y'all's demand, the supply will follow.

Abbott's actions and policies were illegal and inhumane. Do you disagree? Go ahead and tell us more, prove the decision was wrong.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:24 pm So now that youve been proven wrong youre shifting gears? You are such a hack. :lol:
I agree with Abbotts decision to implement barriers. Since the Shit Show administration wont defend our borders someone has to.
dot wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:34 pm Exactly what did you prove wrong? Illegal labor demands have been here for decades, the policies enacted and then rescinded by court order did not reduce illegal immigration to a trickle which you'd know was the subject if you read the link, about the only thing you can say you have going for you is that you may not personally employ illegals. No proof of that, but I don't care because your personal history was not the point, it's the demand that exists and is empowered by people that think like you. Now, do you disagree that the Abbott measures were illegal and inhumane or not? Do you disagree that illegal immigration is sought after for cheap labor? If you want to pretend that this exchange was entirely about whether you personally hire illegals, then go ahead and stick to defending that hill which I was not fighting over.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:32 pm Sweet Baby Jeezus. Congrats on bringing your retardation to yet another thread topic. :lol:
First, I proved you wrong that Abbott was forced to remove the barriers by court order requested by the Shit Show administration and not some dastardly Republicans demanding cheap labor like you claimed.
Second, the borders policies I was referring to that the Shit Show administration gutted that had illegal immigration under (relatively speaking) control were enacted by Trump. Abbott had nothing to do with those policies and Republicans had nothing to do with the administrations immediate actions that have basically led to this disaster.
Ive already told you I agree with Abbott trying to protect our border you fucking clown show.

Face it homeschool, this is a losing issue for you which is why even Democrats are turning on your boy. :lol:
dot wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:01 pm Strawman, never claimed that to begin with. Congratulations on claiming victory for something I never even said. Here's what was actually said, since you're incapable of clicking a link:

So. Done having a cow now or... ?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Wow. Just wow. You are incredibly dumb.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Is war good for the stock market?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:14 pm
dot wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:10 pm If you can't prove me wrong or have anything to contribute except your garbage bin value thoughts, they why do you keep bleating?

^ Dot
White women are the fucking worst
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:32 pm

^ Dot
Well, liberal white women.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:44 pm

^ Dot
LOL.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57897401
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:58 pm

^ Dot
LOL.

Salty coming in hot with a story from 2021!
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

^ Dot
*leftists

True liberal now reside on the right
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:47 pm

^ Dot
LOL.

Just countering your "white liberal women" statement.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:51 pm

^ Dot
*leftists

True liberal now reside on the right
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

saltydog wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:07 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:47 pm

^ Dot
LOL.

Just countering your "white liberal women" statement.
It's hard to see the fact that conservative women are screeching dullards when you yourself are a screeching dullard.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:33 am Is war good for the stock market?
Generally no, because the market hates uncertainty. However, for some reason the initial attack didn't have any down pressure on the market. Of course the attack was on Saturday, which gave the market two days to adjust to the initial panic. If that attack had been on a week-day, it probably would have been way down for a few hours at least.

Normally unrest in the middle east soars oil prices, but since this is all contained inside Israel, that didn't happen.

However....... today there are a lot of alarms going off around the globe for a global "jihad". I'm not sure if that will catch on with a bunch of copycat type martyr attacks in other countries, but the market has certainly taken a turn downward.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:02 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:33 am Is war good for the stock market?
Generally no, because the market hates uncertainty. However, for some reason the initial attack didn't have any down pressure on the market. Of course the attack was on Saturday, which gave the market two days to adjust to the initial panic. If that attack had been on a week-day, it probably would have been way down for a few hours at least.

Normally unrest in the middle east soars oil prices, but since this is all contained inside Israel, that didn't happen.

However....... today there are a lot of alarms going off around the globe for a global "jihad". I'm not sure if that will catch on with a bunch of copycat type martyr attacks in other countries, but the market has certainly taken a turn downward.
Ive been waiting for a nice buying opportunity but I could easily see the market dropping further. All it takes is one or two knuckleheads to do something drastic and the markets down even more.