Burning it to the Ground

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Burning it to the Ground

Post by Animal »

and I knew that you knuckle draggers would be bitching and blaming the republicans for the mess that you made (along with the 8 MAGA's). And I knew in the end that you would end up with a Speaker that was much less favorable to what you had with McCarthy.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:12 am
saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:09 am
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:07 am
saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:01 am
Animal wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:42 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:35 pm

You actually think this is on the Democrats?

Ho Lee Shit.

This is 100% on McCarthy when he was beyond desperate to hold the gavel and had to bargain away everything to the Freedom Caucus (of which 8 votes to dismiss). You really think this was Democrat driven?

Clown.
Well, let's see. Other than the 8 nutters, every single republican tried to keep it from happening. How many democrats tried to keep it from happening?
He got Boehner'd. Catered to the fringe and it bit him in the ass. What an embarrassment. Why would Democrats want to support McCarthy after he needed them to pass the CR to keep the government open?

He then spent every moment trashing them when he KNEW it was complete bullshit.
the sad part is you don't even realize how retarded you are.

look, do you know why the DJIA was down about 500 points today? Do you know why all the gains of this year were lost in the past few days?

do you have any idea how impossible it is going to be now for the democrats to get a budget passed within the next 30 days? McCarthy isn't running again. The House is going to adjourn for a week and won't even try to find someone that might want the job until the end of next week. And then, whoever that poor sap is, is going to have to pass a budget before the end of the month. Knowing that the last guy that tried to do that got railroaded out of office.

So, in essence, the democrats just kissed their only chance at a budget good bye. and if they had bailed McCarthy out, they could have actually asked for some things. That won't happen now.
Why would they bail out McCarthy WHO WAS REJECTED BY HIS OWN PARTY?

Go away simpleton.
he was rejected by 8 out of 206. do some division and see what kind of a majority that is.

Trump was behind this. Matt Gantz has a direct line to trump. if you think that this outcome is a good thing for the democrats, think about who orchestrated it.

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:41 am
saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:34 am
You think this makes the GOP look good?

You can sit this one out. Go back to commenting on CTCs trials and tribulations.
you are as dumb and short sighted as those other 216 (or so) democrats that voted to kill their chances today. They voted to sing and dance around a maypole for a day. and tonight they will go to sleep and realize they just burned down the only bridge they had. The one guy that was willing to cross the aisle and try to make a divided house work. No one remember the House of Representatives during a shut down. They only remember the president and what party is in office at the time. This will be the mother of all shut downs. In order to prove this wasn't a collasal waste of time, they have to get everything they want and that means no negotiating on jack shit. Not just a balanced budget, but a reduced budget. Not just smaller amounts to Ukraine, but absolutely zilch to Ukraine.

Today, your party cast the vote that Putin couldn't cast himself. And I'm sure he thanks you greatly.
:lol: I posted all of this on Oct 3. Poor dumb dot.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:54 pm i knew when McCarthy threw down with Gantz and told him he would give him his vote on the floor that he was betting it all on being baled out by the Democrats. That was a day or two before the vote. I knew when Pelosi went public about being kicked out of her office that it was because McCarthy was irate that she crawfished on what he felt was a deal she had with him. And it wasn't because she was off at a funeral, she openly told Jefferies and the rest to vote him out and to take this opportunity to make them stew in it. I don't know what point you are trying to make, but i didn't wake up like you apparantly did and learn these things today. I was posting about them while they were happening.
Animal wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:56 pm and I knew that you knuckle draggers would be bitching and blaming the republicans for the mess that you made (along with the 8 MAGA's). And I knew in the end that you would end up with a Speaker that was much less favorable to what you had with McCarthy.
See, that’s a much better self praise attempt while still being totally false and thinking we’re as much of a rube as you are. Come on, bud, you really think we’re gonna believe that the day the former speaker starts blaming democrats for getting kicked out (October 3) and that same day (October 3) you start parroting the same thing that anyone is gonna believe you came up with that independently? I also love that you think everything happens in a vacuum, that there are no consequences for breaking promises. Fact, McCarthy bargained away the strength and security of the title for the sake of having the title. He gave his caucus the ability for a single member he pisses off to call for his removal. Well guess what, he pissed someone off. But not before he pissed off the entire Democratic Party by breaking his side of the budget deal because of, wait for it, his inability to rein in his caucus and their votes. Then he poured fuel on that fire by blaming the Democrats after they saved his ass in preventing his party’s government shutdown. At what point are you going to accept that McCarthy ruined his own Speakership? Democrats got nothing out of McCarthy except the Republicans proving that they can’t govern. So all the talking points, yes talking points because no one believes you have independent thought on this, in the world are going to rewrite history of McCarthy’s failed tenure as Speaker of the House.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot seems to be dumb like Salty and doesn't realize that the rule in the house has always been that one person can bring the speaker's job to a vote. Pelosi was the only speaker to ever change that rule. poor dumb dot.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:24 pm dot seems to be dumb like Salty and doesn't realize that the rule in the house has always been that one person can bring the speaker's job to a vote. Pelosi was the only speaker to ever change that rule. poor dumb dot.
By all means, compare Pelosi’s tenure to McCarthy’s tenure and see how they measure up to each other. Keep in mind that McCarthy was warned. I’ll wait.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:24 pm dot seems to be dumb like Salty and doesn't realize that the rule in the house has always been that one person can bring the speaker's job to a vote. Pelosi was the only speaker to ever change that rule. poor dumb dot.
Confidently ignorant.

What a heck of a way to live.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:29 pm
By all means, compare Pelosi’s tenure to McCarthy’s tenure and see how they measure up to each other. Keep in mind that McCarthy was warned. I’ll wait.
Pelosi sold herself out to get the gavel when she agreed to resign after 4 years. which she did. i'm happy to stay around and teach you how this all works, grasshopper.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:38 pm
dot wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:29 pm
Pelosi sold herself out to get the gavel when she agreed to resign after 4 years. which she did. i'm happy to stay around and teach you how this all works, grasshopper.
Pelosi actually passed legislation while holding her position.

McCarthy wasn't around long enough for his name painted on the wall to dry.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:38 pm Pelosi sold herself out to get the gavel when she agreed to resign after 4 years. which she did. i'm happy to stay around and teach you how this all works, grasshopper.
I’ll pass on being taught anything by someone intentionally ignorant, that’s not exactly how I want to function in life. But you do you, it’s clearly working out for you so well here.