Burning it to the Ground

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Re: Burning it to the Ground

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:20 pm Hey DOT!!!! Mr Time Stamp.

by Animal » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:12 pm

How many days was this before you started getting a clue? I am pretty sure i posted that just a few hours after the Democrats voted McCarthy out.
Aw, you're mad. But once again, you're not able to follow along on things, clearly. But hey, I won't blame you for this one. It just involved you in a different thread, you couldn't possibly be expected to remember your mindset from thread to thread on the same forum being the same person.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:26 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:20 pm Hey DOT!!!! Mr Time Stamp.

by Animal » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:12 pm

How many days was this before you started getting a clue? I am pretty sure i posted that just a few hours after the Democrats voted McCarthy out.
Aw, you're mad. But once again, you're not able to follow along on things, clearly. But hey, I won't blame you for this one. It just involved you in a different thread, you couldn't possibly be expected to remember your mindset from thread to thread on the same forum being the same person.
that was in this thread, dumbass. its why i started THIS THREAD.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:27 pm that was in this thread, dumbass. its why i started THIS THREAD.
Your pissyness over timestamps from the Biden non-crime thread has you conflating the who is the Republican leader question from a different thread on this thread about your party crapping the bed of the House. It migrated to here because Trump called the shot and now you have a new speaker designee as posted here, despite you and Cheez arguing that it wasn't the case that Trump calls the shots. Curiously, you can't seem to follow that even though it only happened in the last week which is well within your recall memory limit of 2 weeks.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:39 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:27 pm that was in this thread, dumbass. its why i started THIS THREAD.
Your pissyness over timestamps from the Biden non-crime thread has you conflating the who is the Republican leader question from a different thread on this thread about your party crapping the bed of the House. It migrated to here because Trump called the shot and now you have a new speaker designee as posted here, despite you and Cheez arguing that it wasn't the case that Trump calls the shots. Curiously, you can't seem to follow that even though it only happened in the last week which is well within your recall memory limit of 2 weeks.
I posted this the first week of October. I knew if Matt Gantz was calling for McCarthy's head, then Trump was behind it. Its just too bad that every single democrat in the House (plus you) didn't also realize it, before they all voted along side Gantz/Trump to do what Trump wanted. 96% of the republican party didn't get duped by it. But yall all did. Why is that?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:41 pm I posted this the first week of October. I knew if Matt Gantz was calling for McCarthy's head, then Trump was behind it. Its just too bad that every single democrat in the House (plus you) didn't also realize it, before they all voted along side Gantz/Trump to do what Trump wanted. 96% of the republican party didn't get duped by it. But yall all did. Why is that?
You really should take a step back and get some clarity, take a breath, because this is just too easy.
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:25 pm
dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:11 pm
dot wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:12 pm Gonna be super interesting when you know who weighs in to tell them what to do next.
Called it.
along with everyone else in the world. how did you miss making the call that Trump was the one that wanted McCarthy voted out?
dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:38 pm Wasn't that I missed the call. Was that the usual suspects were denying it to be the case. Try to stay on topic, bud.
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:56 pm and who are the usual suspects? Because I certainly made the call the day of the vote.
And as referenced, usual suspects refers to when you and Cheez insisted Trump didn't call the shots, and you hilariously tried to prove it by only considering the last 2 weeks as evidence of such. So. What's your next objection gonna be?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:47 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:41 pm I posted this the first week of October. I knew if Matt Gantz was calling for McCarthy's head, then Trump was behind it. Its just too bad that every single democrat in the House (plus you) didn't also realize it, before they all voted along side Gantz/Trump to do what Trump wanted. 96% of the republican party didn't get duped by it. But yall all did. Why is that?
You really should take a step back and get some clarity, take a breath, because this is just too easy.
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:25 pm
dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:11 pm
dot wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:12 pm Gonna be super interesting when you know who weighs in to tell them what to do next.
Called it.
along with everyone else in the world. how did you miss making the call that Trump was the one that wanted McCarthy voted out?
dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:38 pm Wasn't that I missed the call. Was that the usual suspects were denying it to be the case. Try to stay on topic, bud.
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:56 pm and who are the usual suspects? Because I certainly made the call the day of the vote.
And as referenced, usual suspects refers to when you and Cheez insisted Trump didn't call the shots, and you hilariously tried to prove it by only considering the last 2 weeks as evidence of such. So. What's your next objection gonna be?
Trump is A leader in the party. He has influence. Hes a former POTUS so of course he has influence on party dynamics. Just like Barry still does in your party.

Biden overshadowed by Obama as the former president engages in unseemly politicking
Obama’s activities come as close to a violation of the one-president-at-a-time principle as we have seen in recent memory.
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/b ... cna1288945
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:22 pm Trump is A leader in the party. He has influence. Hes a former POTUS so of course he has influence on party dynamics. Just like Barry still does in your party.
And yet you were insistent on minimizing any and all impact he's had on the decision making for the Republican party. Just admit that you were talking out of your ass.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Congrats on the GOP for electing an election denying, Christian Nationalist, homophobe as Speaker of the House!

A proud day for the MAGA Caucus!
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:40 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:22 pm Trump is A leader in the party. He has influence. Hes a former POTUS so of course he has influence on party dynamics. Just like Barry still does in your party.
And yet you were insistent on minimizing any and all impact he's had on the decision making for the Republican party. Just admit that you were talking out of your ass.
Lolz. I've never said Trump doesn't have any influence you disingenuous hack.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:53 pm Lolz. I've never said Trump doesn't have any influence you disingenuous hack.
That's also not what I said. Boy, you really have a problem with misrepresenting what you're arguing against. I get it though, you always knew you were talking out of your ass on the subject. It's okay though, we already knew that.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:42 pm Congrats on the GOP for electing an election denying, Christian Nationalist, homophobe as Speaker of the House!

A proud day for the MAGA Caucus!
Dear Democrats,

Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity that I never thought would be available. Ever since that dopey McCarthy said that I was to blame for January 6th I have hated that clown. I appreciate you voting with me and my 6 followers to get him evicted and letting me put one of my deniers in his place.

You guys are the best.

Love, The Donald Trump.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

I can see the campaign ads now. Mike Johnson voted against democracy, against your voice, and the whole Republican party backed him up. Vote them out.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:05 pm I can see the campaign ads now. Mike Johnson voted against democracy, against your voice, and the whole Republican party backed him up. Vote them out.
All for the chance to have a taste of perceived power.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:05 pm I can see the campaign ads now. Mike Johnson voted against democracy, against your voice, and the whole Republican party backed him up. Vote them out.
and all thanks to the democrats for making it all possible. Thanks Democrats!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Election deniers all around!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:40 pm
Election deniers all around!
Wait, did he vote to decertify the 2016 or 2020 election?

No?

So, it's not the same.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:01 pm Wait, did he vote to decertify the 2016 or 2020 election?

No?

So, it's not the same.
I believe he also didn't work up the amicus brief to overthrow said election denial. Kinda surprising with the false equivalency being portrayed here, never would've pictured this crowd would be that disingenuous.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:04 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:01 pm Wait, did he vote to decertify the 2016 or 2020 election?

No?

So, it's not the same.
I believe he also didn't work up the amicus brief to overthrow said election denial. Kinda surprising with the false equivalency being portrayed here, never would've pictured this crowd would be that disingenuous.
Too weak to follow up on his convictions?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Antknot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:51 pm Too weak to follow up on his convictions?
Or maybe too honorable to break his oath to the Constitution. Don't worry though, your new guy just like your old guy has no problem with that.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:55 pm
Antknot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:51 pm Too weak to follow up on his convictions?
Or maybe too honorable to break his oath to the Constitution. Don't worry though, your new guy just like your old guy has no problem with that.
If he thought the election had been stolen by cheating, the constitution would’ve required him to investigate. That’s not actually true the spirit of the constitution would’ve required him to investigate.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Antknot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:07 pm If he thought the election had been stolen by cheating, the constitution would’ve required him to investigate. That’s not actually true the spirit of the constitution would’ve required him to investigate.
So in your mind, breaking your oath to the Constitution to overthrow democracy was a good thing. Another for the list of people whose opinions are worthless around here.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Antknot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:07 pm
dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:55 pm
If he thought the election had been stolen by cheating, the constitution would’ve required him to investigate. That’s not actually true the spirit of the constitution would’ve required him to investigate.
Wouldn't the investigation be led by the administration in charge, or majority party in Congress?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Ah, good 'ol Hakeem. The election denier that just keeps giving

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

I also remember when the Democratic party engaged in a conspiracy to overthrow democracy, attempted a coup, incited an attack on the capitol all because they lost an election. Anyone else remember that? Anyone?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Rejoice democrats! You got just what you wanted and your ally in the House is extremely excited!!!

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., who led the effort when a small group of MAGA Republicans joined all Democrats in voting out former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, has joined in a chorus of Republicans supporting the new House speaker nominee, Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La.

After Republicans spent most of Tuesday behind closed doors selecting Johnson as the new GOP speaker candidate, Gaetz praised him as a "good godly man who's going to advance Republicans." The Florida Republican also told a group of reporters that his colleague is the "best possible candidate" as the GOP looks to finally elect a speaker after McCarthy was voted out of the position three weeks ago.

One issue in particular that attracted conference members to Johnson was his support for single subject appropriations bills, or spending bills that fund one department or initiative at a time rather than a spending package that can force members to support some spending levels they would be uncircumcized with otherwise supporting, Gaetz said.

"He talks about single subject spending bills being the organizing principle in the House of Representatives. That is what I've been fighting for since January," Gaetz said of Johnson. "It is the reason Kevin McCarthy was vacated and despite the swamps, best efforts, we got a good godly man who's going to advance Republicans."