Burning it to the Ground

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Burning it to the Ground

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:27 pm wow. who could have ever guessed that the guy that orchestrated Matt Gantz bringing the vote on McCarthy (Which 100% of all democrats in the House fell for hook, line, and sinker) is also the same guy that is trying to drag this out forever so that no speaker is in place and no bills are passed and no funds are appropriated?

Who could have seen that? You would think that if people are going to turn the boat over, they would have a plan B in place first. I guess all of those democrat's only plan was to let trump do exactly what he's doing.
Wow. Now you're posting like Trump.

Way to cross the Rubicon pal.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:27 pm wow. who could have ever guessed that the guy that orchestrated Matt Gantz bringing the vote on McCarthy (Which 100% of all democrats in the House fell for hook, line, and sinker) is also the same guy that is trying to drag this out forever so that no speaker is in place and no bills are passed and no funds are appropriated?

Who could have seen that? You would think that if people are going to turn the boat over, they would have a plan B in place first. I guess all of those democrat's only plan was to let trump do exactly what he's doing.
WTF!
Holy shit, dude. Step away from the computer for a while and take a break.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:55 pm

WTF!
Holy shit, dude. Step away from the computer for a while and take a break.
Don't offer to pay him. It could be considered a bribe.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

The House GOP has picked a 2020 election denier as nominee for House Speaker.

What could possibly go wrong? :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:12 am The House GOP has picked a 2020 election denier as nominee for House Speaker.

Another one?

:lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:22 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:12 am The House GOP has picked a 2020 election denier as nominee for House Speaker.

Another one?

They're on a roll! :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:31 am
saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:22 am

Another one?

They're on a roll! :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:35 am
Cool! We'll have dueling election deniers then!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Trump gave his full approval and is urging the GOP to vote for Mike Johnson. Well, who could have seen that one coming? Will the democrats vote to make him the speaker like they did to help Matt Gantz?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:50 pm Trump gave his full approval and is urging the GOP to vote for Mike Johnson. Well, who could have seen that one coming? Will the democrats vote to make him the speaker like they did to help Matt Gantz?
Well recent history shows that 100% of Democrats in the House vote with the Maga's. Sounds like a done deal!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

dot wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:12 pm Gonna be super interesting when you know who weighs in to tell them what to do next.
Called it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:11 pm
dot wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:12 pm Gonna be super interesting when you know who weighs in to tell them what to do next.
Called it.
along with everyone else in the world. how did you miss making the call that Trump was the one that wanted McCarthy voted out?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I like how CNN takes the high road on how they cover things:

Election denier Mike Johnson makes bid for speakership

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:29 pm I like how CNN takes the high road on how they cover things:

So, who's the leader of the Republican Party now?

Still don't want to answer it honestly, do you?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:25 pm along with everyone else in the world. how did you miss making the call that Trump was the one that wanted McCarthy voted out?
Wasn't that I missed the call. Was that the usual suspects were denying it to be the case. Try to stay on topic, bud.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:29 pm I like how CNN takes the high road on how they cover things:

And just so you are educated, since we both know you won't do it yourself:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4269 ... -overturn/
House Republican Conference Vice Chair Mike Johnson (R-La.)
Johnson also voted to object to the election results in both Arizona and Pennsylvania.

He officially announced he is in the race for Speaker via a “Dear Colleague” letter to members Saturday morning. He serves on the House Judiciary Committee.
He is an election denier.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:38 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:25 pm along with everyone else in the world. how did you miss making the call that Trump was the one that wanted McCarthy voted out?
Wasn't that I missed the call. Was that the usual suspects were denying it to be the case. Try to stay on topic, bud.
and who are the usual suspects? Because I certainly made the call the day of the vote.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:55 pm

And just so you are educated, since we both know you won't do it yourself:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4269 ... -overturn/
House Republican Conference Vice Chair Mike Johnson (R-La.)
Johnson also voted to object to the election results in both Arizona and Pennsylvania.

He officially announced he is in the race for Speaker via a “Dear Colleague” letter to members Saturday morning. He serves on the House Judiciary Committee.
He is an election denier.
oh, i know he's an election denier. i just found it hilarious that CNN chose that to be their headline. I mean, Hakeem Jefferies was an election denier, but I never saw them use that headline for him. did you?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:56 pm
and who are the usual suspects? Because I certainly made the call the day of the vote.
:roll:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:57 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:56 pm
:roll:
i think everyone is fully aware that neither you nor dot ever answer a question. ever.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:56 pm and who are the usual suspects? Because I certainly made the call the day of the vote.
Animal wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:03 am so you think Trump is the leader of the GOP? That's fair enough. There's plenty of people that hope you are right. I'm just not one of them. Matt Gantz is though, so you've got a friend there. I don't think he will be on the ballot next November. I also don't think Jordan will ever be speaker. And I'm not saying any of this because I'm afraid of anything. :lol:
dot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:18 am Not important what I think, the question was who is leading the Republican party and the only real metric you can use for that is who's calling the shots. Go back over the year and examine what they have done while in power and then examine the tiny hand fingerprints pointing them along the way. So even if you don't want to claim him publicly as the Republican party leader, they are operating under his direction. Whether that's blowing up the budget deal to try and put a stop to his prosecutions, to conduct a sham impeachment hearing against Joe Biden because he got impeached rightfully, or simply to throw enough mud that the GOP can distract from how awful Trump was as a president let alone a human being so he can try and get the job back. But you're not afraid to acknowledge that, no sir. Maybe we should just assume that you couldn't put that together, wouldn't be the first time you chose to be ignorant on a subject.
And before this gets to be another long winded quote fest for nothing since you ignore facts, usual suspects is you and Cheez who swore Trump was not the leader of the Republican party, the one calling the shots. But just for good measure, I'll include the gem where you only wanted to consider the last two weeks as evidence towards what was relevant in who's leading the party.
dot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:31 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:17 pm lately. as in the past 2 weeks. do you want to debate what "lately" means? :lol:
So in a discussion about who's driving or directing the Republican party, you're going to limit your considerations to two weeks?
dis·in·gen·u·ous
/ˌdisənˈjenyəwəs/
adjective
not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:01 pm i think everyone is fully aware that neither you nor dot ever answer a question. ever.
Except I do, as proven yet again, and then you throw a tantrum over it because I'm right.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

OMG.

Oh well, it looks like the election denier, Trump appointee, is going to get the speaker job.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:12 am
saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:09 am
Animal wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:07 am
saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:01 am
Animal wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:42 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:35 pm

You actually think this is on the Democrats?

Ho Lee Shit.

This is 100% on McCarthy when he was beyond desperate to hold the gavel and had to bargain away everything to the Freedom Caucus (of which 8 votes to dismiss). You really think this was Democrat driven?

Clown.
Well, let's see. Other than the 8 nutters, every single republican tried to keep it from happening. How many democrats tried to keep it from happening?
He got Boehner'd. Catered to the fringe and it bit him in the ass. What an embarrassment. Why would Democrats want to support McCarthy after he needed them to pass the CR to keep the government open?

He then spent every moment trashing them when he KNEW it was complete bullshit.
the sad part is you don't even realize how retarded you are.

look, do you know why the DJIA was down about 500 points today? Do you know why all the gains of this year were lost in the past few days?

do you have any idea how impossible it is going to be now for the democrats to get a budget passed within the next 30 days? McCarthy isn't running again. The House is going to adjourn for a week and won't even try to find someone that might want the job until the end of next week. And then, whoever that poor sap is, is going to have to pass a budget before the end of the month. Knowing that the last guy that tried to do that got railroaded out of office.

So, in essence, the democrats just kissed their only chance at a budget good bye. and if they had bailed McCarthy out, they could have actually asked for some things. That won't happen now.
Why would they bail out McCarthy WHO WAS REJECTED BY HIS OWN PARTY?

Go away simpleton.
he was rejected by 8 out of 206. do some division and see what kind of a majority that is.

Trump was behind this. Matt Gantz has a direct line to trump. if you think that this outcome is a good thing for the democrats, think about who orchestrated it.
Hey DOT!!!! Mr Time Stamp.

by Animal » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:12 pm

How many days was this before you started getting a clue? I am pretty sure i posted that just a few hours after the Democrats voted McCarthy out.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Trump just managed to get 100% of the democrats in the house to replace McCarthy (who trump hated) with Johnson (who trump supports).

good luck with your budget requests in a few days. :lol: