Impeachment of Joe Biden

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Impeachment of Joe Biden

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:30 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:10 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:12 pm Vincent LaGuardia Gambini successfully took down a case loaded with circumstantial evidence, with no actual proof.

Circumstantial evidence is a legal way to use speculation for probable cause. It must be able to lead to conclusive proof.

In a prior life, while serving on a jury, the case ended when the burden of proof was not met. Otherwise, legally it's hogwash.
admit it, stupid. you fucked up and are just spewing bullshit to support your dear leader.
I did? Your projection skills are impressive.
saltydog wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:16 pm Go to court with a mountain of "circumstantial evidence" and let us know how it works out.

You'll be shamed out of the discovery process by lunchtime.

Keep up the Jim Jordan cosplay though.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:53 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:30 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:10 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:12 pm Vincent LaGuardia Gambini successfully took down a case loaded with circumstantial evidence, with no actual proof.

Circumstantial evidence is a legal way to use speculation for probable cause. It must be able to lead to conclusive proof.

In a prior life, while serving on a jury, the case ended when the burden of proof was not met. Otherwise, legally it's hogwash.
admit it, stupid. you fucked up and are just spewing bullshit to support your dear leader.
I did? Your projection skills are impressive.
saltydog wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:16 pm Go to court with a mountain of "circumstantial evidence" and let us know how it works out.

You'll be shamed out of the discovery process by lunchtime.

Keep up the Jim Jordan cosplay though.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks. I aim to entertain.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:24 pm First, how about we establish that you are a complete moron when it comes to how evidence works? How about that?

You have said several times that circumstantial evidence is of no value. Your stupid friend Salty has even suggested that circumstantial evidence would get you laughed out of a court room. So, in the spirit of pointing out how stupid you are, give this a read:
Wrong. I have never once said that circumstantial evidence has no value. So that's on you for setting up a strawman to argue against which is what you did for the entire post. The problem is not that circumstantial evidence has no value, it's that your circumstantial evidence does not tie Joe Biden to crimes. Over and over, I've asked Cheezy to produce the evidence that ties Joe Biden to what his son Hunter Biden did. He never has, and it recently was revealed as to why that is. He doesn't have any, that's why he wishes his handlers had more, that this move is stupid, and while he's still on board he knows that there's no basis for it except that Biden has to be dirty because Trump was shown to be dirty. Now clearly y'all have a problem with what Hunter did, despite the obvious hypocrisy and parallels from the supposed Biden crime family to the actual Trump crime family. But let's leave that aside for a bit, because it's a whole different discussion why you care so much when it's a (D) not an (R). The problem remains that all the things your reps have dug up, by their own words, do not tie Joe Biden to the misdeeds. Hunter Biden? Sure, he's all over it, and you can nail him to the wall for the umpteenth time because I don't care except that he's a civilian being punished for political reasons. And also for the umpteenth time, you guys are not satisfied with that, because Hunter is not the end goal. You want Joe Biden, the guy who beat your boy. That's the sole reason for this, because government corruption doesn't matter to you or your reps unless it's done by the other party. Again, different discussion, but it's obvious why this is being done.

I feel bad for you guys, but you brought it on yourselves. You took a ride on the Trump train and this is what you've devolved to having to do, defending his criminality and asking for more. It must be exhausting moving those goalposts constantly, but keep at it. For entertainment's sake.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:08 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:24 pm First, how about we establish that you are a complete moron when it comes to how evidence works? How about that?

You have said several times that circumstantial evidence is of no value. Your stupid friend Salty has even suggested that circumstantial evidence would get you laughed out of a court room. So, in the spirit of pointing out how stupid you are, give this a read:
Wrong. I have never once said that circumstantial evidence has no value. So that's on you for setting up a strawman to argue against which is what you did for the entire post. The problem is not that circumstantial evidence has no value, it's that your circumstantial evidence does not tie Joe Biden to crimes. Over and over, I've asked Cheezy to produce the evidence that ties Joe Biden to what his son Hunter Biden did. He never has, and it recently was revealed as to why that is. He doesn't have any, that's why he wishes his handlers had more, that this move is stupid, and while he's still on board he knows that there's no basis for it except that Biden has to be dirty because Trump was shown to be dirty. Now clearly y'all have a problem with what Hunter did, despite the obvious hypocrisy and parallels from the supposed Biden crime family to the actual Trump crime family. But let's leave that aside for a bit, because it's a whole different discussion why you care so much when it's a (D) not an (R). The problem remains that all the things your reps have dug up, by their own words, do not tie Joe Biden to the misdeeds. Hunter Biden? Sure, he's all over it, and you can nail him to the wall for the umpteenth time because I don't care except that he's a civilian being punished for political reasons. And also for the umpteenth time, you guys are not satisfied with that, because Hunter is not the end goal. You want Joe Biden, the guy who beat your boy. That's the sole reason for this, because government corruption doesn't matter to you or your reps unless it's done by the other party. Again, different discussion, but it's obvious why this is being done.

I feel bad for you guys, but you brought it on yourselves. You took a ride on the Trump train and this is what you've devolved to having to do, defending his criminality and asking for more. It must be exhausting moving those goalposts constantly, but keep at it. For entertainment's sake.
Thanks for proving you dont understand circumstantial evidence.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:38 pm Thanks for proving you dont understand circumstantial evidence.
Thanks for admitting you don't have evidence against Joe Biden.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:38 pm Thanks for proving you dont understand circumstantial evidence.
I dont understand what "circumstantial evidence" means so I'm going to continue to claim there is no evidence at all.
Yes, we know.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:02 pm Image
Seems you need a timeout.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?