Vivek for President

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Vivek for President

Post by Charliesheen »

Best 2 hours I’ve spent watching an interview. This man has an actual plan that he can articulate. If you lefties admit to fearing Trump, this guy will be a walking, talking, thinking nightmare to you.

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: Vivek for President

Post by Antknot »

He must be a threat to somebody. I’m seeing more and more memes tearing him down.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

He'd probably be my #3 after DeSantis and Haley.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Antknot wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:10 pm He must be a threat to somebody. I’m seeing more and more memes tearing him down.
He's in the race to take down DeSantis. Thats it.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Finding a white supremacist is a difficult as finding a unicorn?

This guy's a hoot.

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I'm sure he'd be great in the white house IT department.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:49 pm Finding a white supremacist is a difficult as finding a unicorn?

This guy's a hoot.

You guys think KKK members and racists lurk around every corner yet oddly see nothing wrong with racial preferences in hiring and education. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:46 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:49 pm Finding a white supremacist is a difficult as finding a unicorn?

This guy's a hoot.

You guys think KKK members and racists lurk around every corner yet oddly see nothing wrong with racial preferences in hiring and education. :lol:
i love it when a white woman starts trying to school a dark skinned person on racial stereo types.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

This guy's a hoot.
If he wants to woo over the Trump voters he's going to have to suck up to the white supremacists.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

modern politics is sickening. when people have to stoop to invoking child rape, human trafficking, white supremacy, killing children, etc. surely the limits of mud slinging have been reached.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:21 am modern politics is sickening. when people have to stoop to invoking child rape, human trafficking, white supremacy, killing children, etc. surely the limits of mud slinging have been reached.
Congrats. America has been made great again, right?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Animal wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:21 amsurely the limits of mud slinging have been reached.
I have a feeling we are nowhere near the limit
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

I'm good with getting some new blood in government. God knows the Career politicians have been working out great!
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:23 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:21 amsurely the limits of mud slinging have been reached.
I have a feeling we are nowhere near the limit

I have a feeling you are right...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

peterosehaircut wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:56 am I'm good with getting some new blood in government. God knows the Career politicians have been working out great!
I honestly don't think that Nikki Haley could have been more spot on than when she said, "We can't expect the same people that created this mess, to be the ones to fix it".

Its like a sports team owner that has a really shitty team and then expects that same team to suddenly have a great year. Sure it might happen in a Hallmark Movie about a sports team, but it never happens in reality.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:21 pm
peterosehaircut wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:56 am I'm good with getting some new blood in government. God knows the Career politicians have been working out great!
I honestly don't think that Nikki Haley could have been more spot on than when she said, "We can't expect the same people that created this mess, to be the ones to fix it".

Its like a sports team owner that has a really shitty team and then expects that same team to suddenly have a great year. Sure it might happen in a Hallmark Movie about a sports team, but it never happens in reality.
You should avoid adding sports into your discussions/posts.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:50 pm

says the guy that watches Wrestling.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:33 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:50 pm

says the guy that watches Wrestling.
Yeah? How's your stock doing? ;)
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Nikki made $8 million in 2 years, after resigning as UN ambassador. Another business as usual neocon,
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:06 am Nikki made $8 million in 2 years, after resigning as UN ambassador. Another business as usual neocon,
I agree she has some "establishment" stink to her. There is never going to be a perfect candidate though and I think the R's could do a lot worse than her.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.tmz.com/2023/11/08/vivek-ra ... op-debate/

He separates himself from everybody and everything.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:59 pm https://www.tmz.com/2023/11/08/vivek-ra ... op-debate/

Good to see you back, Charlie!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:34 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:59 pm https://www.tmz.com/2023/11/08/vivek-ra ... op-debate/

Good to see you back, Charlie!
Something sounds familiar about this:
Bash pointed out that CNN had earlier done a fact-check on the supposed bribe, explaining to Ramaswamy: “You’re making an allegation where there’s no evidence to back that up.” The GOP hopeful went on to claim there’s “a lot of circumstantial evidence and testimonial evidence to suggest it” and vowed to continue calling out corruption in both parties. “But you just admitted there’s no evidence,” Bash replied.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/vivek-ram ... _owned_tdb