DeSantis gets huge endorsement

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

Post by Animal »

yum!!!
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

saltydog wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:50 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:31 am G-damn it. :lol:

Ron DeSantis Turns In Killer Performance Slashing Trump's Lead To 39 Points
https://babylonbee.com/news/ron-desanti ... -39-points
Casey must have made a killer casserole after his head to head with Newsom.
Eggplant Parmigiano, probably.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

"And in some liberal states, you have post-birth abortions"

What a clown. No wonder Cheezy loves him.

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Is this good news going into primary season?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/desantis- ... key-states
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:11 am Is this good news going into primary season?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/desantis- ... key-states
No, it its an acknowledgement of reality. As I said in the other thread: sadly, at this point unless he keels over, Trump cant/wont be stopped. I think deep down DeSantis knows it but he kind of has to keep going. Hopefully in 4 years he tries again.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I hate to say it as he gave it a good shot but my boy needs to give it up. Save and build his campaign war chest for 2028.
I'll still vote for him if hes on the ballot in the primary but this Trump train aint stopping.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

And you'll vote for it again, called it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:32 am And you'll vote for it again, called it.
What exactly did you call? My vote for DeSantis in the primary? Hes had my vote since he declared, retard.
And if it comes down to it in the general, as Ive already said numerous times over the past months, yes I'll vote for Trump if hes the nominee. You cant "call" something that has already been stated. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Called that in the end, you'd still end up back on the same derailed train you started with. The one you insisted you weren't on, but had to begrudgingly admit you'd support in the end. Imagine being so embedded in an anti-democracy cult that you'd vote for a guy again that called to terminate the Constitution.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So you "called" something I said I would do numerous times. Got it. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:06 pm So you "called" something I said I would do numerous times. Got it. :lol:
I am going to call that Dupey Dot says that "crimes are not equal to charges filed".
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:06 pm So you "called" something I said I would do numerous times. Got it. :lol:
Before you said it.
dot wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:23 pm The one you insisted you weren't on, but had to begrudgingly admit you'd support in the end.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:30 pm
Before you said it.
dot wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:23 pm The one you insisted you weren't on, but had to begrudgingly admit you'd support in the end.
^ More proof that Dot is a woman.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I think UJR has broke Dodgin' Dot. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

How do you figure? I'm stating the timeline of your reluctant admissions that when Desantis lost, you admitted you'd still back Trump over any other candidate that would retain democracy. Because at the time of you professing your love for Desantis, it was pointed out how far back your Trump train support went. How even after it derailed the country and you still hadn't learned your lesson, you'd still support him. These observations came before you admitted you'd still back him after Desantis lost and definitely before Desantis lost. But hey, not like dishonesty is anything new for you.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:39 pm How do you figure? I'm stating the timeline of your reluctant admissions that when Desantis lost, you admitted you'd still back Trump over any other candidate that would retain democracy. Because at the time of you professing your love for Desantis, it was pointed out how far back your Trump train support went. How even after it derailed the country and you still hadn't learned your lesson, you'd still support him. These observations came before you admitted you'd still back him after Desantis lost and definitely before Desantis lost. But hey, not like dishonesty is anything new for you.
yes ma'am.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:52 pm
dot wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:39 pm How do you figure? I'm stating the timeline of your reluctant admissions that when Desantis lost, you admitted you'd still back Trump over any other candidate that would retain democracy. Because at the time of you professing your love for Desantis, it was pointed out how far back your Trump train support went. How even after it derailed the country and you still hadn't learned your lesson, you'd still support him. These observations came before you admitted you'd still back him after Desantis lost and definitely before Desantis lost. But hey, not like dishonesty is anything new for you.
yes ma'am.
I do believe we broke Dot.
In Dot world:
Deleting entire passages of posts, ignoring multiple questions and anything that destroys his position means they dont exist or are irrelevant
After pages of facts being pointed out it means "no one wants to touch the facts" and restating something that has been previously said numerous times means he "called it".
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:59 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:52 pm
yes ma'am.
I do believe we broke Dot.
In Dot world:
Deleting entire passages of posts, ignoring multiple questions and anything that destroys his position means they dont exist or are irrelevant
After pages of facts being pointed out it means "no one wants to touch the facts" and restating something that has been previously said numerous times means he "called it".
I almost think that he has some miniscule point within this definition that he can't wait for someone to try to dispute so that he can unleash his prepared statement. its really bizarre. he obviously knows that he is dead in the water trying to argue that there isn't even one prosecutor involved in any of the hundreds and hundreds of cases that think he is right.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

So y'all's solution to proving me wrong is to never argue against what I say and change the subject? Got it, let me know how that works out.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... ump-report

DeSantis drops out of 2024 presidential race, endorses Trump
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

would he be jockeying for a VP job and the chance to take over if something like a guilty verdict messes things up? His endorsement of Trump didn't sound like that, he was more like "Look, I made a promise to endorse and I will honor my promise".
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:32 am would he be jockeying for a VP job and the chance to take over if something like a guilty verdict messes things up? His endorsement of Trump didn't sound like that, he was more like "Look, I made a promise to endorse and I will honor my promise".
Damn it.
Yeah, I would love it if Donny chose him but man that seems like some bad blood there.
Rumor is Vivek is the leading possibility.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:19 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:32 am would he be jockeying for a VP job and the chance to take over if something like a guilty verdict messes things up? His endorsement of Trump didn't sound like that, he was more like "Look, I made a promise to endorse and I will honor my promise".
Damn it.
Yeah, I would love it if Donny chose him but man that seems like some bad blood there.
https://politics.stackexchange.com/ques ... ame-states

According to the 12th amendment the president and vp can't be from the same state.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

peterosehaircut wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:21 pm
Damn it.

According to the 12th amendment the president and vp can't be from the same state.
While interesting, that's not what the 12th amendment means. It means that (in the case of Trump/Desnatis) electors in FLORIDA couldn't vote for both Trump as President and Desantis as VP. They would have to vote Trump as President and then someone else as VP, which wouldn't matter because the rest of the country could vote for both of them without conflict.

Its only the electoral college voters that cannot vote for a Pres and VP that reside in the same state as the electoral college voter.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

peterosehaircut wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:21 pm
Damn it.

Interesting. I had no idea that was a thing