DeSantis gets huge endorsement

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:37 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:32 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:28 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:26 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:22 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:18 pm

Universally praised? As in the whole universe?

You really think people in Utah give a shit about Ron DeSantis? How about Ecuador? Maybe the Germans have a fetish for him with those boots, right?

Your boy can't even poll above 25% NATIONALLY.

You got the bold part right at least.
Yes salty, the entire universe. :roll:
"Universally praised" as in enjoying such a high level of approval that basically no one can say anything negative about it. Have you not heard that saying?
Your words pal. Sorry, but you're boy is about as thrilling on a national scale as a Christmas Vacation to Green Bay.
Hey its not my fault DeSantis has done more for Americans trapped in Israel than your Shit Show of a POTUS. :lol:
Funny, you think everything should be so easy. Where do YOU fall in the Israel/Palestine conflict? What's YOUR groundbreaking stance of what should happen?
Dude, DeSantis literally did it. Twice. He a governor of Florida. So he can do it but Shit Show, the fucking president of the United States, cant?
GTFO. :lol:
I'm sure his constituents in FL are thrilled with him ignoring his job as Governor.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:01 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:22 pm

Yes salty, the entire universe. :roll:
"Universally praised" as in enjoying such a high level of approval that basically no one can say anything negative about it. Have you not heard that saying?
Your words pal. Sorry, but you're boy is about as thrilling on a national scale as a Christmas Vacation to Green Bay.
Hey its not my fault DeSantis has done more for Americans trapped in Israel than your Shit Show of a POTUS. :lol:
Funny, you think everything should be so easy. Where do YOU fall in the Israel/Palestine conflict? What's YOUR groundbreaking stance of what should happen?
Dude, DeSantis literally did it. Twice. He a governor of Florida. So he can do it but Shit Show, the fucking president of the United States, cant?
I'm sure his constituents in FL are thrilled with him ignoring his job as Governor.
I'm sure you'll be just as harsh on Governor hairgel who couldnt stand that DeSantis actually did something. :lol:

Gavin Newsom Decides to Travel to Israel, Begging for Attention After Ron DeSantis Saves Americans
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2023/10 ... s-n2165333
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:15 pm

I'm sure you'll be just as harsh on Governor hairgel who couldnt stand that DeSantis actually did something. :lol:

Gavin Newsom Decides to Travel to Israel, Begging for Attention After Ron DeSantis Saves Americans
Wow. An article from "redstate.com". I'm sure there's no agenda there.

🙄
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:50 pm

🙄
You understand that theyre just reporting it, right? It is a real thing.

Is AP better for you?
California Gov. Gavin Newsom to make a one-day visit to Israel en route to China
https://apnews.com/article/california-g ... e0a403807f
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:58 pm You understand that theyre just reporting it, right? It is a real thing.

Is AP better for you?
California Gov. Gavin Newsom to make a one-day visit to Israel en route to China
Read the two different links and tell us again they're "just reporting it" vs how AP was "just reporting it."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:58 pm You understand that theyre just reporting it, right? It is a real thing.

Is AP better for you?
Read the two different links and tell us again they're "just reporting it" vs how AP was "just reporting it."
Sure, Red State says what AP is scared to. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:36 pm Sure, Red State says what AP is scared to. :lol:
In other words, an agenda. Disingenuous hack.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:58 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:50 pm

🙄
You understand that theyre just reporting it, right? It is a real thing.

Is AP better for you?
His tweet didn’t say anything about China.

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Antknot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:52 pm His tweet didn’t say anything about China.
Is that upsetting to you for some reason?
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

dot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:57 pm
Antknot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:52 pm His tweet didn’t say anything about China.
Is that upsetting to you for some reason?
No, just a data point
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Antknot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:00 pm No, just a data point
Seems kinda irrelevant. If he says, "I'm on my way to Israel to offer support in a time of need," and in the same breath says, "Looking forward to the China delegation," it doesn't really give a lot of focus to the people who might be grieving.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:45 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:36 pm Sure, Red State says what AP is scared to. :lol:
In other words, an agenda. Disingenuous hack.
Aw, someone doesnt like his golden boy being called the opportunist that he is. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:22 am Aw, someone doesnt like his golden boy being called the opportunist that he is. :lol:
I'm in Texas, Idgaf about Newsom cause I have Asshole on Wheels.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:21 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:22 am Aw, someone doesnt like his golden boy being called the opportunist that he is. :lol:
The hard on the Right has for Newsom is amazing
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:53 pm
He is amusing for sure. Mainly because HE IS TOTALLY NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!
Yet he buys ads in Florida. :lol:
He tries to heckle Florida and Texas all the time but they continually own him every time he tries.
He does many of the things Shit Show should be doing...while Joes too busy taking naps and calling early days and going to his vacation home.
He clearly WANTS to be POTUS
He loves media attention
The mainstream media are the ones that have the hard-on for him- they love them some Governor Hair gel!
He portrays himself and his policies as the greatest thing ever but his policies have been to the undeniable detriment of Californians.
He is The Left personified: Shiny, good looking and new with great intentions but an absolute failure in practice.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:16 pm
saltydog wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:53 pm
He is amusing for sure. Mainly because HE IS TOTALLY NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!
Yet he buys ads in Florida. :lol:
He tries to heckle Florida and Texas all the time but they continually own him every time he tries.
He does many of the things Shit Show should be doing...while Joes too busy taking naps and calling early days and going to his vacation home.
He clearly WANTS to be POTUS
He loves media attention
The mainstream media are the ones that have the hard-on for him- they love them some Governor Hair gel!
He portrays himself and his policies as the greatest thing ever but his policies have been to the undeniable detriment of Californians.
He is The Left personified: Shiny, good looking and new with great intentions but an absolute failure in practice.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/open-sex ... california
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Another bullet point for Ronny boy!

https://www.reddit.com/r/inthenews/s/qegKv34V3O
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:42 am Another bullet point for Ronny boy!

Weird. Do a Google and you'll find numerous sources that show Florida as the 7th or 8th fastest growing state. But I mean you found it on Reddit so I guess that cancels out the actual stats. :roll:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:20 pm

Weird. Do a Google and you'll find numerous sources that show Florida as the 7th or 8th fastest growing state. But I mean you found it on Reddit so I guess that cancels out the actual stats. :roll:
Time to give it up boss. Ronny's going to have to slink back to Florida pretty soon and figure our how to govern his own state, for his own constituents.

Too bad he's been too busy taking glamour shots at Fenway Park.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:29 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:20 pm

Time to give it up boss. Ronny's going to have to slink back to Florida pretty soon and figure our how to govern his own state, for his own constituents.

Too bad he's been too busy taking glamour shots at Fenway Park.
Generally speaking, youre probably correct. Trump just sucks the life out of the whole primary. Im still holding out hope that somehow Trump wont be able to run and at that point it puts DeSantis and Haley in the drivers seats. I'm ok with either of those. The downside is even if that happens Trump will still try to play king maker and influence the election.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:52 pm Generally speaking, youre probably correct. Trump just sucks the life out of the whole primary. Im still holding out hope that somehow Trump wont be able to run and at that point it puts DeSantis and Haley in the drivers seats. I'm ok with either of those. The downside is even if that happens Trump will still try to play king maker and influence the election.
Interesting, that might imply he runs the show. Wonder who was saying that prior to today...

Cross your fingers that he incriminates himself yet again in public for one of his trials, then maybe you'll get your wish for DeSantis or Haley. Maybe I can stomach a Haley upset win but the stench of her Trump association is gonna be pungent and I still won't agree with her politics over Biden and the Democrats.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:29 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:52 pm Generally speaking, youre probably correct. Trump just sucks the life out of the whole primary. Im still holding out hope that somehow Trump wont be able to run and at that point it puts DeSantis and Haley in the drivers seats. I'm ok with either of those. The downside is even if that happens Trump will still try to play king maker and influence the election.
Interesting, that might imply he runs the show. Wonder who was saying that prior to today...

Cross your fingers that he incriminates himself yet again in public for one of his trials, then maybe you'll get your wish for DeSantis or Haley. Maybe I can stomach a Haley upset win but the stench of her Trump association is gonna be pungent and I still won't agree with her politics over Biden and the Democrats.
Its hilarious that you fucks think, that as a former POTUS, Trump shouldnt have any influence in the party. Of course he does; HES THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. It would be comical if he DIDNT have any influence.
Do you think Barry doesnt have any influence in your party?
I believe, Barry is the only former POTUS that maintained/maintains an office in DC and some think he is calling the shots for Shit Shows administration. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:15 pm Its hilarious that you fucks think, that as a former POTUS, Trump shouldnt have any influence in the party. Of course he does; HES THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. It would be comical if he DIDNT have any influence.
I believe, Barry is the only former POTUS that maintained/maintains an office in DC and some think he is calling the shots for Shit Shows administration. :lol:
Is this brain rot contagious among you cons? The point is that you guys were the ones saying Trump had no influence, that he didn't call the shots. Wow. Just wow.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:36 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:15 pm Its hilarious that you fucks think, that as a former POTUS, Trump shouldnt have any influence in the party. Of course he does; HES THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. It would be comical if he DIDNT have any influence.
Is this brain rot contagious among you cons? The point is that you guys were the ones saying Trump had no influence, that he didn't call the shots. Wow. Just wow.
Go ahead and quote each time I said "trump has no influence" you disingenuous hack.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:51 pm Go ahead and quote each time I said "trump has no influence" you disingenuous hack.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:48 am Nope. You cant move the goalposts now, homeschool. You spent the last past page insisting Trump was the unquestioned leader and called all the shots. He wanted Jordan and Jordan LOST votes. Damn, maybe he doesnt call all the shots after all. :lol:
96% of Republicans voted to keep handling business
4% of R's and 100% of Dims voted to stall the House workings. This is factual. Congrats on doing Trumps bidding!
For the kids who can't keep up with multiple subjects at once, this is from a discussion how the Republican party since taking power in the House this year has repeatedly done Trump's bidding over and over and over again. Note who is minimizing and dismissing Trump's influence when it suits him, and now claiming he's never done such a thing. He wasn't alone, but like most times, the other culprit is currently irrelevant.

Disingenuous. Hack.