Joe Biden: The inflation, vacation and scandal President

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:43 am
saltydog wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:41 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:40 am 82,000 emails using fake names. Fake names used in business and government communications NOT to check into a hotel.
Some of those emails discuss business dealings with Hunter that Joe Biden previously said he knew nothing about. Why do you keep ignoring that? Try to stay on topic. I know you want to avoid discussing that but I'm not going to let you because it is evidence that you still laughably claim doesnt exist.
Joe Biden is president and under investigation. Bush and Reagan are not.
Now, try to focus on Joe Biden's documented communications using a fake name talking about Hunters "business".
82,000? We're back on the "email" topic because it worked so well in 2016.

😆😂😆😂😆
Yes, with many being confirmed by the National Archives.
Biden exchanged up to 82K pages of emails under pseudonyms while VP: lawsuit
https://nypost.com/2023/10/31/news/bide ... t-lawsuit/
Let us know when this is worth the word salads you've posted on here for the past year plus.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:40 am 82,000 emails using fake names. Fake names used in business and government communications NOT to check into a hotel.
Some of those emails discuss business dealings with Hunter that Joe Biden previously said he knew nothing about. Why do you keep ignoring that? Try to stay on topic. I know you want to avoid discussing that but I'm not going to let you because it is evidence that you still laughably claim doesnt exist.
Joe Biden is president and under investigation. Bush and Reagan are not and were not.
Now, try to focus on Joe Biden's documented communications using a fake name talking about Hunters "business".
Why do you keep ignoring that you have yet to identify a crime? If you have so much evidence, why is there no named crime yet? In other words, as has been said so many times before now, what is the policy for the cash? It's been months. What did he do? Let's hear it, hack.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:55 am
Joe Biden is president and under investigation. Bush and Reagan are not and were not.
Why do you keep ignoring that you have yet to identify a crime? If you have so much evidence, why is there no named crime yet? In other words, as has been said so many times before now, what is the policy for the cash? It's been months. What did he do? Let's hear it, hack.
There is no crime. Cheesy can't admit he's wrong or his MAGA discount card will be cut up at the Costco.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

When the investigation is complete is when they will list the specific crimes they are going after I suspect. In the meantime you have many to choose from. :lol:
The crimes are detailed right here:
https://oversight.house.gov/landing/bid ... stigation/

Some of those crimes are talked about by Joe Biden, with Hunter Biden, via email using fake names while previously emphatically stating that he knew nothing about Hunters business dealings. (A fact ignored by you) Those emails are verified by the National Archives and Hunters laptop. (Salty still thinks the laptop is fake) Subpoenaed financial transactions documenting deposits from foreign entities and then dispersed to at least 9 Biden family members match those found on Hunters laptop while simultaneously causing, at least, an astounding 170 "suspicious activity" alerts. This is an astonishing number of alerts and considerably more than any normal business activity would generate. They were generated because of the entities the money was coming from, the amounts, the lack of actual services or products rendered or received and where the money was going ie: shell companies that provide no actual products or services.
I suggest taking a look at the interactive Oversight Committee page above detailing the investigation as it will be more thorough than I could ever be.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:35 pm When the investigation is complete is when they will list the specific crimes they are going after I suspect. In the meantime you have many to choose from. :lol:
Nope, you've said you had the goods for months. Turley dismissed you so you're clearly wrong, but for you to have honestly come to your conclusion, you have to have figured out what he did wrong. Now obviously, you dodged and passed the buck because you and I both know he did nothing wrong, your conclusion was predetermined. So what is the crime? If he actually did something, what is the crime he committed? Bear in mind, even your farce committee can't say what the crime he committed is, so you're on your own here. Chop chop, clock's ticking. Either you have legit evidence and claims about Joe Biden committing a crime to impeach him for, or you don't. Put up or shut up, hack, cause you don't got jack.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:35 pm
When the investigation is complete is when they will list the specific crimes they are going after I suspect. In the meantime you have many to choose from. :lol:

Some of those crimes are talked about by Joe Biden, with Hunter Biden, via email using fake names while previously emphatically stating that he knew nothing about Hunters business dealings. (A fact ignored by you) Those emails are verified by the National Archives and Hunters laptop. (Salty still thinks the laptop is fake) Subpoenaed financial transactions documenting deposits from foreign entities and then dispersed to at least 9 Biden family members match those found on Hunters laptop while simultaneously causing, at least, an astounding 170 "suspicious activity" alerts. This is an astonishing number of alerts and considerably more than any normal business activity would generate. They were generated because of the entities the money was coming from, the amounts, the lack of actual services or products rendered or received and where the money was going ie: shell companies that provide no actual products or services.
I suggest taking a look at the interactive Oversight Committee page above detailing the investigation as it will be more thorough than I could ever be.
Please quote me where I said that, liar.

Congrats on passing GOP Gaslighting 102, not the toughest class to get into and all you have to do to pass is screech the loudest.

We've heard about this laptop for over 6 years....at some point there would be something of significance, if there was something of significance.

Otherwise, why don't you try focusing on cleaning your own house? Try looking into why Jared and Ivanka were able to secure billions from Saudis?

Keep pushing that "loser" agenda that's been working out so well for the GOP lately!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:34 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:35 pm When the investigation is complete is when they will list the specific crimes they are going after I suspect. In the meantime you have many to choose from. :lol:
Nope, you've said you had the goods for months. Turley dismissed you so you're clearly wrong, but for you to have honestly come to your conclusion, you have to have figured out what he did wrong. Now obviously, you dodged and passed the buck because you and I both know he did nothing wrong, your conclusion was predetermined. So what is the crime? If he actually did something, what is the crime he committed? Bear in mind, even your farce committee can't say what the crime he committed is, so you're on your own here. Chop chop, clock's ticking. Either you have legit evidence and claims about Joe Biden committing a crime to impeach him for, or you don't. Put up or shut up, hack, cause you don't got jack.
Where exactly is this mystical clock you like to refer to? Is it a new exhibit at the Smithsonian? :lol:
The investigation is ongoing and current. There is no official deadline and it will be done when its done. Sorry that bothers you. It seems to bother you because as time goes on more and more evidence is obtained. The evidence the committee has obtained has been spelled out for you in the above link. Also in the above link are the crimes the committee is investigating. No one has dodged anything except you as I have repeatedly noted here and pointed you to the evidence the committee has obtained. You just dont like the evidence and continue with your preferred debate tactic of "Nuh uh!". Do you still think all the evidence is "fake"? How about the shell companies? Do you even acknowledge those exist yet? :lol:
Why did Joe Biden use fake names when discussing Hunters business deals? The same deals he said he knew nothing about?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:49 pm

Congrats on passing GOP Gaslighting 102, not the toughest class to get into and all you have to do to pass is screech the loudest.

We've heard about this laptop for over 6 years....at some point there would be something of significance, if there was something of significance.

Otherwise, why don't you try focusing on cleaning your own house? Try looking into why Jared and Ivanka were able to secure billions from Saudis?

Keep pushing that "loser" agenda that's been working out so well for the GOP lately!
Ok, maybe I'm wrong: go ahead and say right now you believe the laptop and its contents are real. It would be pretty easy to say and then I'll never be able to say that again.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:18 pm Where exactly is this mystical clock you like to refer to? Is it a new exhibit at the Smithsonian? :lol:
The investigation is ongoing and current. There is no official deadline and it will be done when its done. Sorry that bothers you. It seems to bother you because as time goes on more and more evidence is obtained. The evidence the committee has obtained has been spelled out for you in the above link. Also in the above link are the crimes the committee is investigating. No one has dodged anything except you as I have repeatedly noted here and pointed you to the evidence the committee has obtained. You just dont like the evidence and continue with your preferred debate tactic of "Nuh uh!". Do you still think all the evidence is "fake"? How about the shell companies? Do you even acknowledge those exist yet? :lol:
Why did Joe Biden use fake names when discussing Hunters business deals? The same deals he said he knew nothing about?
Disingenuous hack is disingenuous. You've been posting for months about this, crowing you had the goods, proof of impeachment worthy crimes committed by Joe Biden. Pretending you haven't been just shows you have nothing and you know it. Do the work or don't. State the crimes he committed or admit you don't got jack. Facts are this: you claimed for months Joe Biden was corrupt and you and your party reps had the evidence to prove it. Your own star witness shot that notion down under oath, and you refuse to acknowledge it. And that's after your previous star witness told you Joe Biden had nothing to do with Hunter Biden's businesses, but you refused to believe that until you had to just drop it from your considerations out of embarrassment. So, one more time, what is Joe Biden's crime? How did you get to your conclusion months ago if "the investigation is ongoing and current?" Just come out and say it. You got there because it was a predetermined conclusion. And you had a predetermined conclusion because you're a delusional disingenuous intellectually dishonest functionally retarded partisan hack.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:21 pm

Ok, maybe I'm wrong: go ahead and say right now you believe the laptop and its contents are real. It would be pretty easy to say and then I'll never be able to say that again.
Does the laptop exist? Yes, very likely.

Is there anything of substance? For the last 6+ years? Anything worthy of investigating a high crime and misdemeanor? LOL
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:44 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:18 pm Where exactly is this mystical clock you like to refer to? Is it a new exhibit at the Smithsonian? :lol:
Disingenuous hack is disingenuous. You've been posting for months about this, crowing you had the goods, proof of impeachment worthy crimes committed by Joe Biden. Pretending you haven't been just shows you have nothing and you know it. Do the work or don't. State the crimes he committed or admit you don't got jack. Facts are this: you claimed for months Joe Biden was corrupt and you and your party reps had the evidence to prove it. Your own star witness shot that notion down under oath, and you refuse to acknowledge it. And that's after your previous star witness told you Joe Biden had nothing to do with Hunter Biden's businesses, but you refused to believe that until you had to just drop it from your considerations out of embarrassment. So, one more time, what is Joe Biden's crime? How did you get to your conclusion months ago if "the investigation is ongoing and current?" Just come out and say it. You got there because it was a predetermined conclusion. And you had a predetermined conclusion because you're a delusional disingenuous intellectually dishonest functionally retarded partisan hack.
Who says I havent been posting about this? Of course I (we) have as the investigation has been happening all of this time and probably will for awhile yet so get used to it as I'm going to keep posting about it. :lol:
The work IS being done and all of the evidence that has been gathered has been summarized for you in the link I provided above for you AGAIN. Yet, you still claim they havent done anything and that no evidence exists. What theyve done and the evidence they have accumulated is all in that link and it will be more comprehensive than I could ever be. Your "Nuh uh!" schtick is your continued infantile response to anything and everything because you dont want to acknowledge anything that might challenge your myopic view. You cant even acknowledge registered and documented shell companies exist, which is just some of the factual evidence uncovered, because then your whole starting point of all the evidence being fake is laid to waste. This is why youre a hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:14 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:21 pm

Does the laptop exist? Yes, very likely.

Is there anything of substance? For the last 6+ years? Anything worthy of investigating a high crime and misdemeanor? LOL
Yeah, just confirmation of "Biden Brand" banking records showing millions coming from foreign entities and fake name emails from Joe Biden! :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:02 pm Who says I havent been posting about this? Of course I (we) have as the investigation has been happening all of this time and probably will for awhile yet so get used to it as I'm going to keep posting about it. :lol:
Disingenuous hack continues to be disingenuous. If you ask "Where exactly is this mystical clock you like to refer to?" when the only thing I reference time wise is how long you've had your predetermined conclusion, then that proves you have no interest in honesty. Seethe harder, hack.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:02 pm The work IS being done and all of the evidence that has been gathered has been summarized for you in the link I provided above for you AGAIN.
Nope, cutting you off right there. Either you do the work or admit you have nothing. Comer and co can't answer the question, it's been asked in committee hearings, on the floor of the house, in the halls of Congress. So your reps don't have an answer for you to regurgitate, for you to rely on. That means it falls to you, it is going to have to be you to provide the crime that you think you have the proof of, the crime you think Joe Biden committed. I get that's why you won't commit yourself to what you claim Joe Biden has ambiguously done, but I didn't choose the hill you're willing to die on. That was all you. So you're just going to have to put up or shut up, and these are the facts you have to work from. Your evidence does not rise to the level of impeachment, testified as such by your own star witness under oath. I'm not here to do your work, so you will have to wrestle with that fact on your own. You are going to have to comb through what you say you have, and you are going to have to come up with the crime you're "convinced" Joe Biden has committed tempered with the fact that Turley said you don't got jack. You've had months since saying you had the goods, and you have yet to identify a crime or evidence of it. Either you do that, or you're admitting your conclusion was predetermined and you're working backwards. Which would prove your confessed labels. Delusional disingenuous intellectually dishonest functionally retarded partisan hack.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

And not to pile on but:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 973729007/
Witness in House GOP impeachment inquiry says no evidence Joe Biden involved in family business dealings

Republican investigators leading the impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden interviewed another witness on Monday as they hunt for evidence showing the president financially benefited from his family’s business dealings.

The committee on Monday interviewed Carol Fox, a trustee for Americore, a now bankrupt healthcare company. She was asked about her knowledge of the president’s brother, James Biden, and a $600,000 loan Americore gave to James Biden.

Fox, according to three sources with direct knowledge of the interview, said she possessed no knowledge that the president was directly involved in those dealings.

The transcribed interview, which happened behind closed-doors, took place in Boca Raton, Florida, according to one of the sources.

House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, R-Ky., and House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, sent a letter to Fox in early November, requesting her testimony about James Biden and his business associate Michael Lewitt’s business dealings with Americore and the $600,000 loan.

Americore gave James Biden the loan, which is at the heart of Fox’s testimony, after he made a promise to the financially struggling company that he could secure funding from the Middle East by leveraging his family name.

Fox identified no services James Biden ever provided to Americore, according to a source familiar with the investigation, who also noted that investigators were already aware Fox, who was a bankruptcy trustee, would not know anything about the president.

After James Biden didn't follow through on that promise, Fox filed a lawsuit against him and alleged he "could 'open doors' and that he could obtain a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections. The two parties eventually agreed on a $350,000 settlement.

"The Committees' objective with witnesses related to Americore has been to show that the Bidens contribute nothing but fraud. Carol Fox testified to just that," a spokesperson for the Oversight Committee said.

A part of the $600,000 loan that GOP investigators have zeroed in on was a $200,000 loan Americore deposited in the personal bank accounts of James Biden and his wife, Sara Biden, on March 1, 2018. On that same day, James Biden issued a check to the president of $200,000 noted as a “loan repayment.”

Fox, according to another source familiar with the investigation, had no role in tracking the money to subsequent transferors, in this case, Joe Biden in 2018.

Bank records previously reviewed by USA TODAY suggest that the payment was indeed a loan repayment. On Jan. 12, 2018, the president made a wire transfer of $200,000 to James Biden through a bank account maintained by his personal attorney.

Comer has contended that the president should provide additional documentation about the payment. He has scoffed at the suggestion it was for a loan repayment and argued the money’s dubious origins already implicate Biden in his family’s business dealings.

Fox’s testimony, which did not provide evidence implicating the president in his brother’s business ventures, follows a pattern from the probe which has failed to produce evidence directly establishing a link between Joe Biden and his family.

For instance, Devon Archer, a longtime business associate of one of the president’s sons, Hunter Biden testified under oath to the House Oversight Committee in August in a closed-door meeting that lasted more than five hours. In that meeting, Archer told investigators he never heard the president discuss business with his son.

While Hunter Biden would at times call his father and put him on speakerphone in business conversations, Archer told the committee that the president only exchanged pleasantries on the phone.

In another instance, in the House Oversight Committee’s first hearing – and so far the only open hearing on the matter – to justify the impeachment inquiry, Jonathan Turley, a constitutional law professor at George Washington University testified that while he believed the inquiry was justified, he saw no evidence to support drafting articles of impeachment.
Say this for the MAGAts, they have a pattern and stick to it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:19 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:02 pm Who says I havent been posting about this? Of course I (we) have as the investigation has been happening all of this time and probably will for awhile yet so get used to it as I'm going to keep posting about it. :lol:
Disingenuous hack continues to be disingenuous. If you ask "Where exactly is this mystical clock you like to refer to?" when the only thing I reference time wise is how long you've had your predetermined conclusion, then that proves you have no interest in honesty. Seethe harder, hack.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:02 pm The work IS being done and all of the evidence that has been gathered has been summarized for you in the link I provided above for you AGAIN.
Nope, cutting you off right there. Either you do the work or admit you have nothing. Comer and co can't answer the question, it's been asked in committee hearings, on the floor of the house, in the halls of Congress. So your reps don't have an answer for you to regurgitate, for you to rely on. That means it falls to you, it is going to have to be you to provide the crime that you think you have the proof of, the crime you think Joe Biden committed. I get that's why you won't commit yourself to what you claim Joe Biden has ambiguously done, but I didn't choose the hill you're willing to die on. That was all you. So you're just going to have to put up or shut up, and these are the facts you have to work from. Your evidence does not rise to the level of impeachment, testified as such by your own star witness under oath. I'm not here to do your work, so you will have to wrestle with that fact on your own. You are going to have to comb through what you say you have, and you are going to have to come up with the crime you're "convinced" Joe Biden has committed tempered with the fact that Turley said you don't got jack. You've had months since saying you had the goods, and you have yet to identify a crime or evidence of it. Either you do that, or you're admitting your conclusion was predetermined and you're working backwards. Which would prove your confessed labels. Delusional disingenuous intellectually dishonest functionally retarded partisan hack.
You can try to "cut it off" all you want but your statement is still irrelevant. The work IS being done and you trying to "cut it off" cant change that fact. You hate that the as this goes on more evidence is being accumulated. The committee has been gathering evidence and continues to do so. You dont need to do any work for me as the committee has laid out their gathered evidence in the link youve been provided numerous times but are scared to look at. The link explains what evidence has been gathered and what crimes are being investigated. The information in the link is summarized and explained better than I could ever hope to do. Speaking of dont got jack...thats kind of like how you dont got jack as answers to these simple questions:
Why did Joe Biden use a fake name to talk about business deals that he previously denied knowing anything about? Do the "Biden Brand" shell companies exist and what was their purpose? Either you answer these questions or you admit you are a simple partisan hack. Youve had numerous chances to answer these questions but you have yet to make an attempt at either of them. Why do you keep avoiding them?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:48 am
dot wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:19 pm
You can try to "cut it off" all you want but your statement is still irrelevant. The work IS being done and you trying to "cut it off" cant change that fact. You hate that the as this goes on more evidence is being accumulated. The committee has been gathering evidence and continues to do so. You dont need to do any work for me as the committee has laid out their gathered evidence in the link youve been provided numerous times but are scared to look at. The link explains what evidence has been gathered and what crimes are being investigated. The information in the link is summarized and explained better than I could ever hope to do. Speaking of dont got jack...thats kind of like how you dont got jack as answers to these simple questions:
Why did Joe Biden use a fake name to talk about business deals that he previously denied knowing anything about? Do the "Biden Brand" shell companies exist and what was their purpose? Either you answer these questions or you admit you are a simple partisan hack. Youve had numerous chances to answer these questions but you have yet to make an attempt at either of them. Why do you keep avoiding them?
A lot of words for a whole lot of nothing.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:48 am You can try to "cut it off" all you want but your statement is still irrelevant.
If you still can't identify a crime committed by Joe Biden, after crowing for months that you had proof, it's you that is irrelevant, hack. Because as much as you want to ignore it, your reps can't do it either. So if they can't do it, and you can't do it, that proves that you don't got jack, hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:12 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:48 am You can try to "cut it off" all you want but your statement is still irrelevant.
If you still can't identify a crime committed by Joe Biden, after crowing for months that you had proof, it's you that is irrelevant, hack. Because as much as you want to ignore it, your reps can't do it either. So if they can't do it, and you can't do it, that proves that you don't got jack, hack.
If you still can't answer simple questions asked by me, after purposely avoiding them, it's you that is irrelevant, hack. Because as much as you want to ignore them, your reps can't answer them either. So if they can't do it, and you can't do it, that proves that you don't got jack, hack.
Speaking of dont got answers to jack...
questions dodgin' dot dodged again wrote:Why did Joe Biden use a fake name to talk about business deals that he previously denied knowing anything about?
Do the "Biden Brand" shell companies exist and what was their purpose?
Either you answer these questions or you admit you are a simple partisan hack. Youve had numerous chances to answer these questions but you have yet to make an attempt at either of them. Why do you keep avoiding them?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

No evidence against Joe Biden. No crime committed by Joe Biden. Keep asking about everyone other than Joe Biden til you're red in the face, but until you can produce something against Joe Biden, hack has jack.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Here's some political Viagra for Cheezy.

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

saltydog wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:42 pm Here's some political Viagra for Cheezy.

A. Not a threat. It is a statement of a belief. Not a statement of intent. True if either of the statement of belief or a statement of intent were to come true Biden would be dead. But that does not mean both types of statements are equal.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Antknot wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:15 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:42 pm Here's some political Viagra for Cheezy.

A. Not a threat. It is a statement of a belief. Not a statement of intent. True if either of the statement of belief or a statement of intent were to come true Biden would be dead. But that does not mean both types of statements are equal.
Why don't you go take a "statement of a belief" to your local government building, or maybe even state government building and see where it gets you.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

China tells Shit Show to his face that they are going to retake Taiwan

Xi warned Biden during summit that Beijing will reunify Taiwan with China
The Chinese leader's message in San Francisco got the attention of U.S. officials because it was delivered at a meeting that was intended to reduce tensions.

WASHINGTON — Chinese President Xi Jinping bluntly told President Joe Biden during their recent summit in San Francisco that Beijing will reunify Taiwan with mainland China but that the timing has not yet been decided, according to three current and former U.S. officials.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/xi-w ... rcna130087