Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:47 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:17 pm that's what i expected. so if everything on my list is cleraly a crime
If you'd done the reading, you'd see they're not. Swing and a miss again, mental midget.
read everything, stupid. they are. and all it takes is one thing on my list to be a crime. read everything though.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:51 pm read everything, stupid. they are.
Except they aren't, and the experts told you why. But you'd have to have read to know why. This is why posting things in black and white does no good with you because you won't read it and learn how you're wrong.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:08 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:51 pm read everything, stupid. they are.
Except they aren't, and the experts told you why. But you'd have to have read to know why. This is why posting things in black and white does no good with you because you won't read it and learn how you're wrong.
Here's some black and white for you:

Under INA § 235(b) applicants for admission must generally be detained for removal purposes if they do not appear clearly to be admissible. The statute defines an “applicant for admission” to include both an alien seeking initial entry at a designated port of entry and an alien
present in the United States who has not been admitted.
The detention requirements of INA § 235(b) have been construed to apply to applicants for admission regardless of
whether they are subject to a streamlined “expedited removal” process (e.g., those apprehended when attempting
to enter the United States without valid entry documents) or are subject to formal removal proceedings (e.g., aliens
inadmissible because of engaging in certain criminal activities). This construction also applies to aliens who,
though initially subject to expedited removal, were found to have a credible fear of persecution if returned to their
country of origin, and then transferred to formal removal proceedings to pursue asylum or similar forms of relief.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:30 pm Here's some black and white for you:

Under INA § 235(b) applicants for admission must generally be detained for removal purposes if they do not appear clearly to be admissible. The statute defines an “applicant for admission” to include both an alien seeking initial entry at a designated port of entry and an alien
The detention requirements of INA § 235(b) have been construed to apply to applicants for admission regardless of
whether they are subject to a streamlined “expedited removal” process (e.g., those apprehended when attempting
to enter the United States without valid entry documents) or are subject to formal removal proceedings (e.g., aliens
inadmissible because of engaging in certain criminal activities). This construction also applies to aliens who,
though initially subject to expedited removal, were found to have a credible fear of persecution if returned to their
country of origin, and then transferred to formal removal proceedings to pursue asylum or similar forms of relief.
Read why you're wrong. Do your homework.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:33 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:30 pm Here's some black and white for you:

Read why you're wrong. Do your homework.
i have read that you fucking moron. No one is disputing Biden's stupid (really stupid) border policies. Those are stupid on their own merits. We are talking ONLY about the crimes that Mayorkas committed. One of those crimes is not detaining illegal aliens when they crossed the border until they could determine if they should be admitted. That is a crime.

Your dilemma is to say that is not a crime. And if it is a crime, your next dilemma is to say that its not a high enough crime or its not a misdemeanor.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Biden is destroying our country

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The Democrats tell us that all of the immigrants are just awesome people!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:38 pm i have read that you fucking moron.
Then you'd see why you're wrong. But since you're still disputing it:
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:38 pm No one is disputing Biden's stupid (really stupid) border policies. Those are stupid on their own merits. We are talking ONLY about the crimes that Mayorkas committed.
Wrong. Read what the cited experts said about what you call crimes. Either do your homework or you fail.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:15 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:38 pm i have read that you fucking moron.
Then you'd see why you're wrong. But since you're still disputing it:
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:38 pm No one is disputing Biden's stupid (really stupid) border policies. Those are stupid on their own merits. We are talking ONLY about the crimes that Mayorkas committed.
Wrong. Read what the cited experts said about what you call crimes. Either do your homework or you fail.
more of your "nuh uh" argument. :lol: you know what the crimes are. you just don't like it. I wouldn't like it either because they are pretty chicken shit crimes. but crimes are crimes right?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:09 pm more of your "nuh uh" argument.
Well, considering you can't produce contrary legal opinion to it, and I've shown several accounts now that disagree with your partisan conclusion, seems my argument is the one with meat on the bone whereas you are the one saying nuh uh.
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:09 pm you know what the crimes are. you just don't like it. I wouldn't like it either because they are pretty chicken shit crimes. but crimes are crimes right?
I know what you say the crimes are. I also know that legal experts disagree with you for multiple reasons on multiple accounts. So either disprove them, or admit you're wrong, mental midget.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:09 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:09 pm more of your "nuh uh" argument.
Well, considering you can't produce contrary legal opinion to it, and I've shown several accounts now that disagree with your partisan conclusion, seems my argument is the one with meat on the bone whereas you are the one saying nuh uh.
Animal wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:09 pm you know what the crimes are. you just don't like it. I wouldn't like it either because they are pretty chicken shit crimes. but crimes are crimes right?
I know what you say the crimes are. I also know that legal experts disagree with you for multiple reasons on multiple accounts. So either disprove them, or admit you're wrong, mental midget.
i have already shown you that not detaining an illegal alien is a crime. i posted the actual crime. In writing. I guess its up to you to prove that Mayorkas never let an illegal alien into the US without detaining them. Which would be stupid for me to require since everyone in the world knows he did that millions of times. Not once or twice, but millions.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Record number of millions I believe.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:29 pm i have already shown you that not detaining an illegal alien is a crime.
And I showed you the legal experts that explain how what you allege is false, including one of the hack's favorite people disagreeing with both of you. So you're going to have to do better.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:59 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:29 pm i have already shown you that not detaining an illegal alien is a crime.
And I showed you the legal experts that explain how what you allege is false, including one of the hack's favorite people disagreeing with both of you. So you're going to have to do better.
yeah, well when it comes to pointing out crimes you can't do any better than posting the actual crime word for word. so you'll just have to accept it over someone else's opinion. poor dumb dot.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:18 am yeah, well when it comes to pointing out crimes you can't do any better than posting the actual crime word for word.
Except when legal experts that know more about the subject than you ever will by your own limiting design refute your claims, because your claims are in bad faith partisan hackery. Poor mental midget.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Ricrude wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:21 pm
i talked to someone that went through the El Paso airport several months ago. They said that you could tell who the illegals were because they all had the same goody bag of things they were given by the government and they all had the same shoes (also given by the government).
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

USA is the only country I know that loves to allow ignorant,illiterate,unskilled,gang bangers and perverts openly and freely that have no means of support to burden local schools and social services of all descriptions for the next couple decades. And you the tax payer -this is Bidens gift to you because you will have to pay it. I've seem local neighborhoods turn into shit holes because illegals like making a shit hole like from they came.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

The Democrats won’t do anything about the border. Consider this the US census counts bodies not citizens. The more bodies in a Democrat area the more Democrat representatives in Congress
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Antknot wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:32 pmConsider this the US census counts bodies not citizens.
Most censuses count bodies, not just citizens. I've been counted twice as a non-citizen simply because I was in the countries when their census was taken.

Better, my son was taken in a census -three- times as a non-citizen. None of these would be considered "shit-hole" countries, either.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:45 pm
Antknot wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:32 pmConsider this the US census counts bodies not citizens.
Most censuses count bodies, not just citizens. I've been counted twice as a non-citizen simply because I was in the countries when their census was taken.

Better, my son was taken in a census -three- times as a non-citizen. None of these would be considered "shit-hole" countries, either.
Were you or your son there illegally?