The clock is running down

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

WestTexasCrude

The clock is running down

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Tick-Tock: Tick-Tock: Tick-Tock/ Ruth Bader Ginsburg gasping her last breaths as she dies. Trump gets his 3rd conservative SCOTUS confirmed (all young) in his his 1st term. I hated him as a candidate but this is the main reason I voted for him in 2016. Scotus will be set to follow the laws and the Constitution for the next 3 decades. Instead of "feelings". I feel we barely avoided a national disaster in 2016.
WestTexasCrude

Re: The clock is running down

Post by WestTexasCrude »

And BTW. When her death does come to pass, can someone pass me the info on where her burial plot is. Tourists annually visit the Lincoln, Jefferson Memorials, Revolution battle grounds, etc. I want to know where she is buried so I can visit every few years and piss on her gravesite. Fucking traitor worse than Benedict Arnold.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Please go back to GD.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:34 pm Please go back to GD.
:+1:
wut?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

:lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

You son-of-a-bitch! :evil:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

But, But CQ invited me. Take it up with him.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Hell, I don't know what you're worried about. If I decided to to get involved here, you will see your traffic doubled. Win-win plus I'll bring sanity to these proceedings. What's not to like.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:31 am Hell, I don't know what you're worried about. If I decided to to get involved here, you will see your traffic doubled. Win-win plus I'll bring sanity to these proceedings. What's not to like.
I bet your dad dies first
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk