Who is the biggest Scumbag on this Forum?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Who is the biggest Scumbag on this Forum?

Post by Charliesheen »

I'd hold the money.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

You'd think somedays he'd wake up and not feel like shitposting for hours. Doesn't happen. Must be medical.
Gunzen
Still working on that career as a Famous Author!

Post by Gunzen »

So is FSF calling Biker a racist? Then calls him a “faggot” or “gay boy” etc? Isn’t that kindof the same thing? I mean, homophobic slurs or racist slurs? What is the difference?

I mean, I don’t care what words you use, just seems odd to call a guy out for racist posts then use those words?

Does you wife and her shit eating grin appreciate that language FecesScatfanatic?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

I get the feeling this should have been a two person conversation.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

HighNDry wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:23 am Hopefully his Dr’s last name is Kevorkian.
:lol:
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Biker wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:11 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:13 am I would smash that little bitch Biker like the ignorant racist piece of shit he is. He deserves to kill himself. Seriously, what the ultimate scumbag that douchebag is. How much worse can it get?

Hodor, please.I'd fuck you up so much that your cockroach wife's other eye would go awry
:lol: Your pitiful parents that raised you wrong are the only true cockroaches Biker, you ignorant piece of shit. You should leave the US and do us a favor. You're divorced, have no family, and contribute nothing to help this nation. Just spewing out a bunch of nasty bullshit where everyone here knows you are full of shit, you racist fuck.

BTW, I excelled at sports, including football, tennis & track. I doubt you can say the same pussy. You think you're so tough yet you are nothing but a pitiful faggot in real life that has amounted to nothing in life. So keep talking big you worthless scum.

Even Trump, your hero, is ashamed of you. You are simply a disgusting racist, and the US wants nothing to do with racists, especially these days. Read the news. You are a maggot. That's what everyone in the US says about people like you. Nobody is on your side Hitler. You know it, and I know it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:09 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:07 am
Say it again you fucking little faggot.
Salvadorans are cockroaches, and that includes Mrs High Yeller
You see this? More from this racist piece of shit. My wife is a success story that suffered the misfortune of being born in El Salvador but still managed to get out, survive the war and starvation in El Salvador, the hood in the South Bronx, got a college degree when she went to night school and went on to be a corporate executive. She gives away her money too to people that are poor. No, we're not showboating our big truck and muscle car like that fag Quint. Biker & Quint, two little girls here...

Now, Biker is claiming that because my wife is lighter skinned than he is that she had it easy. What have you managed to accomplish Biker? All mad at a women from El Salvador that surpasses you being the little girl you are...

Fuck man, you are the biggest faggot on this site Biker, trust me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:56 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:35 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:09 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:07 am
Say it again you fucking little faggot.
Salvadorans are cockroaches, and that includes Mrs High Yeller
You see this? More from this racist piece of shit. My wife is a success story that suffered the misfortune of being born in El Salvador but still managed to get out, survive the war and starvation in El Salvador, the hood in the South Bronx, got a college degree when she went to night school and went on to be a corporate executive. She gives away her money too to people that are poor. No, we're not showboating our big truck and muscle car like that fag Quint. Biker & Quint, two little girls here...

Now, Biker is claiming that because my wife is lighter skinned than he is that she had it easy. What have you managed to accomplish Biker? All mad at a women from El Salvador that surpasses you being the little girl you are...

Fuck man, you are the biggest faggot on this site Biker, trust me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quints Camaro is pretty sweet. Im pretty sure that Latina roach would ride the gearshift if given the chance
Nah, your roach mom would prefer that. My wife is so far classy beyond that and living so much of a better life than that pitiful scumbag bullshit that enters your childish mind it's not even funny son. We live on different planes of life Biker, you as a scumbag, and me as an upstanding individual.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

How is this the first time I find out FSF is married to J-Lo??? I know about the shit eating, barrel sleeping and likes huge foreheads, but I figured she would have written a song about it by now, no?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:02 pm How much coal did she burn growing up in theSouth Bronx?
Zero. She had 2 latino boyfriends before me. Meanwhile, I met her when she was 24 & I was 30.

How much coal cock did you suck to end up supporting Trump? :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:56 pm Quints Camaro is pretty sweet. Im pretty sure that Latina roach would ride the gearshift if given the chance
If it was parked behind the gym she would.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:28 pm BTW, I excelled at sports, including football
Is that what happened to your face?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

PimpDaddy wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:05 pm How is this the first time I find out FSF is married to J-Lo??? I know about the shit eating, barrel sleeping and likes huge foreheads, but I figured she would have written a song about it by now, no?
Listen my little bitch that lives in the wasteland. You should have moved out years ago son.

My wife went to school with JLo, nobody said I was married to Jlo so now you're talking out of your ass.

My wife managed to survive the war when two of her siblings starved to death. She was starving so bad that she picked corn out of her own shit.

Some scumbag losers here at UJ managed to make fun of her for that because I mentioned it. I believe those losers were Quint and Ev. You don't give a fuck? It figures you have no shame at the fact that the war was brought on by the US. The people I talked to in El Salvador, including my wife's father told me that the US were the most vicious and rapists there that killed innocent children there. Wow, now I know the facts fuck face.

If you can't beat them join them. My wife made it to the US in the 70's and survived the south Bronx too. Now she's a corporate executive that donates most of her money to the poor. I doubt you could last a minute there but that's another story.

Fuck off, seriously all of you losers that think you know more than I do about it. :roll:

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Meanwhile, a bunch of white racists are on this board that are JEALOUS of my angel Hispanic wife because she makes what? 150k a year? That's right you ignorant losers. :lol:

Which one of you fags are making that kind of money? I'm reasonably sure it's none of you ignorant maggots on this pitiful bullshit website.

Don't forget 9% of NJ are millionaires, and yes we're part of that equation you dumb fucks.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:19 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:18 pm Meanwhile, a bunch of white racists are on this board that are JEALOUS of my angel Hispanic wife because she makes what? 150k a year? That's right you ignorant losers. :lol:

Which one of you fags are making that kind of money? I'm reasonably sure it's none of you ignorant maggots on this pitiful bullshit website.

Don't forget 9% of NJ are millionaires, and yes we're part of that equation you dumb fucks.
No wonder I never met you Biker, or Gunzen. I don't go to the welfare lines where you ignorant fucks are begging for extra food stamps. :lol:
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:15 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:05 pm How is this the first time I find out FSF is married to J-Lo??? I know about the shit eating, barrel sleeping and likes huge foreheads, but I figured she would have written a song about it by now, no?
Listen my little bitch that lives in the wasteland. You should have moved out years ago son.

My wife went to school with JLo, nobody said I was married to Jlo so now you're talking out of your ass.

My wife managed to survive the war when two of her siblings starved to death. She was starving so bad that she picked corn out of her own shit.

Some scumbag losers here at UJ managed to make fun of her for that because I mentioned it. I believe those losers were Quint and Ev. You don't give a fuck? It figures you have no shame at the fact that the war was brought on by the US. The people I talked to in El Salvador, including my wife's father told me that the US were the most vicious and rapists there that killed innocent children there. Wow, now I know the facts fuck face.

If you can't beat them join them. My wife made it to the US in the 70's and survived the south Bronx too. Now she's a corporate executive that donates most of her money to the poor. I doubt you could last a minute there but that's another story.

Fuck off, seriously all of you losers that think you know more than I do about it. :roll:

Your wife eats pieces of shit for breakfast?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:23 pm Image
That's exactly what the American funded military did there you liar douchebag.

The difference between me & you Quint is that I actually talked to these people. I've been to most of the countries in Central America and South America and made a point to hook up with the locals.

Meanwhile, you listen to bullshit war propaganda where they're talking nothing about shit.

Figure it out Quint, I've been to 30 fucking countries where I've listened to facts. You, on the other hand, listen to Rush Limbaugh.
:roll:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:rolling: Yeah, most liberals listen to Rush Limbaugh :rolling:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:24 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:23 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:19 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:18 pm Meanwhile, a bunch of white racists are on this board that are JEALOUS of my angel Hispanic wife because she makes what? 150k a year? That's right you ignorant losers. :lol:

No wonder I never met you Biker, or Gunzen. I don't go to the welfare lines where you ignorant fucks are begging for extra food stamps. :lol:
And you claim to have empathy towards the poor. You’re pathetic

And your wife is a whore
The only real whore is your mother and she should be ashamed of your sad sack of shit that a miserable scumbag like you lives. Off yourself and STFU loser.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:29 pm :rolling: Yeah, most liberals listen to Rush Limbaugh :rolling:
I already knew you would bring that up but my astute point is that you aren't even a liberal pussy. You are a conservative ready to suck biker's dick any chance you can get and the only reason you don't support Trump is because you're jealous that he has money & you don't, otherwise you would toss his salad fag.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Meanwhile, these losers Bike & Quint haven't amounted to shit compared to my wife. Yet they talk shit about her. The USA is all about my successful wife & what she's done to be a plus on this planet. Meanwhile, these losers continue to suck at life. That's the real truth. Whenever they talk they talk out of their asses. Both of these jack asses. It's sad.