Not one intelligent person was hurt or killed in this video. *warning* graphic.

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Gunzen
Still working on that career as a Famous Author!

Re: Not one intelligent person was hurt or killed in this video. *warning* graphic.

Post by Gunzen »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:28 am
Gunzen wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:25 am
analhamster wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:20 am Ha ha look at the stupid desperate poor people trying to provide for their families. What a bunch of cunts.
Bullshit. That is media propoganda. Those illegal taps are known to the towns and the towns themselves hide it and even fight off law enforcement to fix them.

This is a common occurance. They just fucked is their scam this time.
So they deserve the death penalty for trying to steal a few dollars worth of gas. Got it Gunz.
No they don’t. I don’t remember saying they deserve to die? But they aren’t Dad’s of the year.

Why do you type shit I never said? People who do things illegally are responsible for the repercussions. I didn’t say they deserve it. Those are your words to further some horseshit liberal talking point.

Stay in topic dipshit.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Not one intelligent person was hurt or killed in this video. *warning* graphic.

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Gunzen wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:02 am
analhamster wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:20 am Ha ha look at the stupid desperate poor people trying to provide for their families. What a bunch of cunts.
Bullshit. That is media propoganda. Those illegal taps are known to the towns and the towns themselves hide it and even fight off law enforcement to fix them.

So they deserve the death penalty for trying to steal a few dollars worth of gas. Got it Gunz.
No they don’t. I don’t remember saying they deserve to die? Bit they aren’t Dad’s of the year.

Why do you type shit I never said. People who do things illegally are repossoble for the repercussions. I didn’t say they deserve it. Those are your words to further some horseshit liberal talking point.
I didn't type anything that I said that you said. I asked you a question. Now you answered the question. Good job. Calm the fuck down dude, and learn how to spell and form well structured sentences. You really need to read things over a few times because you're misunderstanding people and responding with a fair amount of unnecessary gibberish. It gets annoying.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

And Gunz, even the title of your thread "Not one intelligent person" is insulting to the people that were killed. Don't tell me it wasn't intentional on your part. I've seen plenty of intelligent people do things even more ignorant than that.
Gunzen

Post by Gunzen »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:07 am

No they don’t. I don’t remember saying they deserve to die? Bit they aren’t Dad’s of the year.

Why do you type shit I never said. People who do things illegally are repossoble for the repercussions. I didn’t say they deserve it. Those are your words to further some horseshit liberal talking point.
I didn't type anything that I said that you said. I asked you a question. Now you answered the question. Good job. Calm the fuck down dude, and learn how to spell and form well structured sentences. You really need to read things over a few times because you're misunderstanding people and responding with a fair amount of unnecessary gibberish. It gets annoying.
You didn’t type a question mark, and after the DECLARATIVE statement. You typed “got it”

I swear, some things never change. This is what, the third version of this board, and it is filled with people like you who take a persons quote, change it to fit their argument, the argue it.

Then when called out, they pretend they never typed it. Dude, you realize that people can scroll back right?

No wonder they banned your dumb ass. You are back a day and already posting in circles.

In the future, please just respond to what I actually type,
And when you are called out, go fuck yourself.
KTHANX!

I now consider this matter closed.
Last edited by Gunzen on Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gunzen

Post by Gunzen »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:09 am And Gunz, even the title of your thread "Not one intelligent person" is insulting to the people that were killed. Don't tell me it wasn't intentional on your part. I've seen plenty of intelligent people do things even more ignorant than that.
So? Thieves are not allowed to be called stupid for doing stupid shit. So now, you are the moral police, too?

Oy Vey!
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Gunzen wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:54 am

You didn’t type a question mark, and after the DECLARATIVE statement. You typed “got it”

I swear, some things never change. This is what, the third version of this board, and it is filled with people like you who take a persons quote, change it to fit their argument, the argue it.

The ln when called out, they pretend they never typed it. Dude, you realize that people can scroll back right?

No wonder they banned your dumb ass. You are back a day and already posting in circles.

KTHANX!

Look at the title of your own thread you dumb cunt.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

And it gets even more annoying when this ignorant fuck keeps talking out of his ass and making up shit just because he's too much of a pussy to admit that he's an ignorant racist fuck making fun of poor people just trying to provide for their families.

Seriously Gunzen, how low can you go? I consider this matter closed my little bitch. :lol:
Gunzen

Post by Gunzen »

analhamster wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:57 am
Gunzen wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:25 am Bullshit. That is media propoganda. Those illegal taps are known to the towns and the towns themselves hide it and even fight off law enforcement to fix them.

The ln when called out, they pretend they never typed it. Dude, you realize that people can scroll back right?

KTHANX!

I am not going to reply to your posts/threads: You got butthurt, and did what FSF does and then when I called you out you banned me. And it wasn’t for thirty minutes dipshit.

Just assume “go fuck your self” as my reply to every bullshit post you make.

Seriously, I really wish you would just ignore me, even this reply annoys me that I need to waste my time doing it.

And GFY.

Odios turd.
Gunzen

Post by Gunzen »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:02 am
Gunzen wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:25 am Bullshit. That is media propoganda. Those illegal taps are known to the towns and the towns themselves hide it and even fight off law enforcement to fix them.

And it gets even more annoying when this ignorant fuck keeps talking out of his ass and making up shit just because he's too much of a pussy to admit that he's an ignorant racist fuck making fun of poor people just trying to provide for their families.

Seriously Gunzen, how low can you go? I consider this matter closed my little bitch. :lol:
Making fun? Just pointing out the obvious. Get off the cross, we need the wood, you sanctimonious little dung beetle.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Gunzen wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:08 am
analhamster wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:57 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:28 am So they deserve the death penalty for trying to steal a few dollars worth of gas. Got it Gunz.

KTHANX!

I am not going to reply to your posts/threads: You got butthurt, and did what FSF does and then when I called you out you banned me. And it wasn’t for thirty minutes dipshit.

Just assume “go fuck your self” as my reply to every bullshit post you make.

Seriously, I really wish you would just ignore me, even this reply annoys me that I need to waste my time doing it.

And GFY.

Odios turd.
It was for precisely 30 minutes you lying butthurt wienie. You're an evil soulless cunt who wanted to laugh at desperate poor people who got burnt to death, which is what you thread was all about and what the title shows. Now you have been shamed but can't admit it. Classic gunzen.
donky
Forum Regular

Post by donky »

"Omfg."
"Oy Vey!"
"And GFY."
"Odios turd."
dude, you type like a teenage girl. Do you write your books like that too?
:think:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Nero wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:14 am There are some pretty brutal pics here of it.

http://www.marcrixnoticias.com/inician- ... huelilpan/
Reminds me of Pompeii.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

http://news.trust.org/item/20190119083708-0ujtg

Just what the US needs more of. A society packed with folks who think stealing from the rich is A OK, and dumb enough to think it's safe to be in an area with thousands of gallons of vaporized hydrocarbons saturating the air.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Mexican Defense Secretary Luis Cresencio says 25 military personnel arrived on the scene Friday before a massive fireball erupted at an illegal pipeline tap.

He said Saturday the personnel witnessed at least 600 civilians congregating around a gusher of fuel shooting 6 meters (20 feet) into the air.

Locals were warned to keep away, but soldiers did not intervene because they were outnumbered.

Cresencio says there are 50 soldiers stationed every 20 kilometers (12 miles) along the duct. They patrol 24 hours a day.

But the soldiers have been ordered not to engage with fuel thieves out of fear that an escalation could result in the shootings of unarmed civilians or soldiers being beaten by a mob.

Cresencio said: “We don’t want this sort of confrontation.
Just like letting looters go about their business. Because otherwise somebody could get hurt!
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:02 pm
Mexican Defense Secretary Luis Cresencio says 25 military personnel arrived on the scene Friday before a massive fireball erupted at an illegal pipeline tap.

He said Saturday the personnel witnessed at least 600 civilians congregating around a gusher of fuel shooting 6 meters (20 feet) into the air.

Locals were warned to keep away, but soldiers did not intervene because they were outnumbered.

Cresencio says there are 50 soldiers stationed every 20 kilometers (12 miles) along the duct. They patrol 24 hours a day.

But the soldiers have been ordered not to engage with fuel thieves out of fear that an escalation could result in the shootings of unarmed civilians or soldiers being beaten by a mob.

Cresencio said: “We don’t want this sort of confrontation.
Just like letting looters go about their business. Because otherwise somebody could get hurt!
The better way to handle it would be identify the looters and arrest them later. No shots fired that might ignite the fuel. Better good / bad guy ratio.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:22 pm

Not at all, but they surely dont deserve our sympathy
I give them some sympathy. I'm sure they weren't well schooled on how an explosion could occur like that.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Way to excuse criminal behavior. I mean all those people that rob houses are just trying to provide for their family. It doesnt matter the trauma it causes the family they rob from, potentially for life. Or if you know they get shot, let's sympathize with them instead of the actual victims and the trauma they must endure for shooting someone. Or if they beat up the home owner, or kill them...THEY WERE JUST TRYING TO HELP THEIR FAMILY!

Bullshit.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:27 pm

I give them some sympathy. I'm sure they weren't well schooled on how an explosion could occur like that.
I guess Juan shouldn't have lit that cigarette.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Nero
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Nero »

Nero
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Nero »

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

So, the Mexican govt has announced that this type of fuel theft cost them $3 Billion/ year. Who wants odds that someone was paid 1,000 pesos to send a flaming arrow into those 250 people to send a message and shut it down nationwide.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:22 am So, the Mexican govt has announced that this type of fuel theft cost them $3 Billion/ year. Who wants odds that someone was paid 1,000 pesos to send a flaming arrow into those 250 people to send a message and shut it down nationwide.
Wouldn't surprise me.

I have to question the tactic of fighting gas theft by shutting off the gas and crippling large swaths of your country.

Mexico needs its own yellow vest rebellion.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:47 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:22 am So, the Mexican govt has announced that this type of fuel theft cost them $3 Billion/ year. Who wants odds that someone was paid 1,000 pesos to send a flaming arrow into those 250 people to send a message and shut it down nationwide.
Wouldn't surprise me.

I have to question the tactic of fighting gas theft by shutting off the gas and crippling large swaths of your country.

Why? Half of them are here.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:49 am
Cassandros wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:47 am
Wouldn't surprise me.

Why? Half of them are here.
Because, like too many other governments across the globe, it seems to me Mexican leadership gives zero fucks about their people.

Look at the people who died in this video; most weren't getting gas to sell- they needed gas just to get to their jobs and to live their lives because they have none in town.

Complete bullshit.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Gunzen

Post by Gunzen »

Close to what I meant. I mean, I actually do feel bad for the kids involved, it by no means did I think they deserve it.

However. Anyone with a brain has to realize they are playing with fire, no pun intended.