Sound of Freedom...

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Re: Sound of Freedom...

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:25 pm OK. Dot, do you feel the same way?
Did he incite? Yes. Is he guilty in a court of law yet? No. Far as I can tell, charges have to be brought for that and they haven't yet. So far I believe in relation to January 6, he's being charged with the conspiracy to steal and overthrow the election, of which the assault on the capitol was a prong not the end goal.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:28 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:25 pm OK. Dot, do you feel the same way?
Did he incite? Yes. Is he guilty in a court of law yet? No. Far as I can tell, charges have to be brought for that and they haven't yet. So far I believe in relation to January 6, he's being charged with the conspiracy to steal and overthrow the election, of which the assault on the capitol was a prong not the end goal.
So you whole-heartedly believe something despite no guilty charge or charges even being filed yet? Weird. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Visual evidence and coverage of Trump's actions is powerful. From the tweets, the rallies, the speeches, the false propaganda he pushed, the failed lawsuits, all of that rolled into a ball shows Trump knew what he was doing to incite the insurrection. Do you yet have evidence of Joe Biden's crimes? No? There's no comparison then. Not until you have evidence.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:49 pm Visual evidence and coverage of Trump's actions is powerful. From the tweets, the rallies, the speeches, the false propaganda he pushed, the failed lawsuits, all of that rolled into a ball shows Trump knew what he was doing to incite the insurrection. Do you yet have evidence of Joe Biden's crimes? No? There's no comparison then. Not until you have evidence.
Holy fuck. You just admitted your hypocrisy and you dont even know it. Well done! :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Did I? Cause you still don't have anything to back your cause. That's not the same on the flip side. It's why comparing apples to oranges, no pun intended, doesn't work for you. Not until Biden is an orange, and for that you're gonna need evidence.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

How do those jailed for their actions on Jan. 6th feel about it?

Were they acting independently as a mob?

If you think so, you're more clueless than we realize.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:24 pm How do those jailed for their actions on Jan. 6th feel about it?

those people were like people that start a "wave" at a big arena during a sporting event or concert. I doubt very many of those people gave it much thought and most just did it because someone else was doing it.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Not a lot of thought or prep went into this event. Nope.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:31 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:24 pm How do those jailed for their actions on Jan. 6th feel about it?

those people were like people that start a "wave" at a big arena during a sporting event or concert. I doubt very many of those people gave it much thought and most just did it because someone else was doing it.
More clueless willful ignorance.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

OMG, thought went into it.

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:37 pm OMG, thought went into it.

Did Hitler run the gas chambers? Gee, were those folks acting independently too?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:55 pm Did I? Cause you still don't have anything to back your cause. That's not the same on the flip side. It's why comparing apples to oranges, no pun intended, doesn't work for you. Not until Biden is an orange, and for that you're gonna need evidence.
Yes, you did because YOU set the standard, hoss.
Show me where Trump DIRECTLY said to go start a riot. Until you can show me that evidence you have nothing. Pictures and videos of the protest are simply pictures and videos of the protest. Did Trump directly tell them to get violent? Show me that. Until you can show me direct evidence that Trump specifically told them to do that then you have nothing. This is the standard YOU set.
All YOU have is what you THINK Trump meant but nothing specific saying it.

You have your inferred conclusion of the chain of events regarding Trumps guilt and I have mine regarding Shit Shows guilt. And your standard applies equally to each. Dont complain you got caught up in your own requirements which revealed your hypocrisy and double standard.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:02 am
dot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:55 pm Did I? Cause you still don't have anything to back your cause. That's not the same on the flip side. It's why comparing apples to oranges, no pun intended, doesn't work for you. Not until Biden is an orange, and for that you're gonna need evidence.
Show me where Trump DIRECTLY said to go start a riot. Until you can show me that evidence you have nothing. Pictures and videos of the protest are simply pictures and videos of the protest. Did Trump directly tell them to get violent? Show me that. Until you can show me direct evidence that Trump specifically told them to do that then you have nothing. This is the standard YOU set.

You have your inferred conclusion of the chain of events regarding Trumps guilt and I have mine regarding Shit Shows guilt. And your standard applies equally to each. Dont complain you got caught up in your own requirements which revealed your hypocrisy and double standard.
It's wild the lengths you will go to proclaim innocence for someone you want to "go away".

Are you applying for a job as a Fox News or Newsmax talking head?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:27 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:02 am

It's wild the lengths you will go to proclaim innocence for someone you want to "go away".

Are you applying for a job as a Fox News or Newsmax talking head?
I'm actually doing the opposite. I'm applying dots standard for guilt against Shit Show (no direct evidence so not guilty) to Trump (no direct evidence but still totally guilty). Weird, huh? Its a hypocritical double standard and he cant even see it...or more likely wont admit it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:25 am

Did Hitler run the gas chambers? Gee, were those folks acting independently too?
You can't be seriously comparing the Jews going into the gas chambers to the protestors that went into the Capitol Building, and therefore making the link that Hitler=Trump?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

#6 this weekend. Looks like the momentum might be fading a bit.
https://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/2023W31/
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:57 pm I'm actually doing the opposite. I'm applying dots standard for guilt against Shit Show (no direct evidence so not guilty) to Trump (no direct evidence but still totally guilty). Weird, huh? Its a hypocritical double standard and he cant even see it...or more likely wont admit it.
As preemptively said and you willfully ignored, it's about the evidence. Both the quantity and quality of it, and in your boy's case, it is plentiful and on record. In what you want to apply to Joe Biden, it's ranged from fabricated to illusory to nonexistent. The absolute closest you can come is going after his son. You're welcome to that, but as said before, you're not satisfied with Hunter being the target. You want Joe Biden, because you already came to the conclusion for that. Flip that to Trump, you have him on video stressing to fight like hell or else you won't have a country anymore, to not let "them" silence his cult's voices, whipping the crowd up with fake charges of election fraud and gathering them together promising a wild day. Behind the scenes away from his cult's eyes, he was luxuriating in the chaos he created all while he and his conspirators used the violence as a pressure tool to get the certification to stop, for our votes to be overturned. So please, tell me how you have Joe Biden on video taking bribes for policy decisions, because that's about the only way you can compare the two. But you can't. That's why your whining, flailing, crying about the Trump and Biden cases having double standards and hypocrisy are as hollow as your patriotism. That is what I see.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:25 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:25 am

You can't be seriously comparing the Jews going into the gas chambers to the protestors that went into the Capitol Building, and therefore making the link that Hitler=Trump?
Would you prefer David Koresh? Charles Manson? Or Marshall Applewhite?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:46 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:57 pm I'm actually doing the opposite. I'm applying dots standard for guilt against Shit Show (no direct evidence so not guilty) to Trump (no direct evidence but still totally guilty). Weird, huh? Its a hypocritical double standard and he cant even see it...or more likely wont admit it.
As preemptively said and you willfully ignored, it's about the evidence. Both the quantity and quality of it, and in your boy's case, it is plentiful and on record. In what you want to apply to Joe Biden, it's ranged from fabricated to illusory to nonexistent. The absolute closest you can come is going after his son. You're welcome to that, but as said before, you're not satisfied with Hunter being the target. You want Joe Biden, because you already came to the conclusion for that. Flip that to Trump, you have him on video stressing to fight like hell or else you won't have a country anymore, to not let "them" silence his cult's voices, whipping the crowd up with fake charges of election fraud and gathering them together promising a wild day. Behind the scenes away from his cult's eyes, he was luxuriating in the chaos he created all while he and his conspirators used the violence as a pressure tool to get the certification to stop, for our votes to be overturned. So please, tell me how you have Joe Biden on video taking bribes for policy decisions, because that's about the only way you can compare the two. But you can't. That's why your whining, flailing, crying about the Trump and Biden cases having double standards and hypocrisy are as hollow as your patriotism. That is what I see.
Sorry homeschool. You cant have it both ways. In other words you dont have shit. You have NOTHING specific that tells people to go to the Capital and get violent. This is YOUR standard that YOU stated HAD to be met. You claim to have all of this "evidence" yet none of it specifically shows Trump directly saying to riot. YOUR standard, chief. Sorry you cant live up to it. If you have it then SHOW IT. SHOW ME where Trump specifically tells people to go get violent that day. If you dont have that specifically then you dont have shit. Isnt that what your standard says?
These are YOUR words and YOUR standard. Youre such a fucking hypocrite. :lol:

Dot and Salty:
We KNOW what Trump meant.

Also Dot and Salty:
How can you know what Hunter meant?
Fucking clowns :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:42 pm
Sorry homeschool. You cant have it both ways. In other words you dont have shit. You have NOTHING specific that tells people to go to the Capital and get violent. This is YOUR standard that YOU stated HAD to be met. You claim to have all of this "evidence" yet none of it specifically shows Trump directly saying to riot. YOUR standard, chief. Sorry you cant live up to it. If you have it then SHOW IT. SHOW ME where Trump specifically tells people to go get violent that day. If you dont have that specifically then you dont have shit. Isnt that what your standard says?

Dot and Salty:

Also Dot and Salty:
Hunter incited people to storm the Capitol? Dude.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:57 pm

Dot and Salty:

Also Dot and Salty:
No. According to you and Dot we have NO FUCKING IDEA what it meant when Shit Show just happened to call during Hunters business meetings and then Hunter would just happen to put the VP on speaker phone. It doesnt mean anything at all right?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:42 pm Sorry homeschool. You cant have it both ways. In other words you dont have shit. You have NOTHING specific that tells people to go to the Capital and get violent. This is YOUR standard that YOU stated HAD to be met. You claim to have all of this "evidence" yet none of it specifically shows Trump directly saying to riot. YOUR standard, chief. Sorry you cant live up to it. If you have it then SHOW IT. SHOW ME where Trump specifically tells people to go get violent that day. If you dont have that specifically then you dont have shit. Isnt that what your standard says?

Dot and Salty:

Also Dot and Salty:
As predicted, you ignore what's in front of you and inflate that which doesn't exist. All depending on who the targets of each subject are. For your boy, you pretend it doesn't exist. For who beat your boy, you pretend it does exist. And then you cry about it because they're not equally held in authenticity. Figure it out, you keep coming at your side of the equation with fabricated evidence which has not and does not prove Joe Biden did anything wrong. The January 6 congressional hearings and investigation by the DOJ, you can't say the same thing. At least not honestly, but you aren't coming at this honestly. So by all means, try and equate them. You're already a joke, how much lower can you go?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:59 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:57 pm

Dot and Salty:

Also Dot and Salty:
No. According to you and Dot we have NO FUCKING IDEA what it meant when Shit Show just happened to call during Hunters business meetings and then Hunter would just happen to put the VP on speaker phone. It doesnt mean anything at all right?
Did they work to cut billion dollar deals with Saudis? Trump's kids did.

Where's your outrage there?

Nice false equivalence you're championing.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:43 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:42 pm Sorry homeschool. You cant have it both ways. In other words you dont have shit. You have NOTHING specific that tells people to go to the Capital and get violent. This is YOUR standard that YOU stated HAD to be met. You claim to have all of this "evidence" yet none of it specifically shows Trump directly saying to riot. YOUR standard, chief. Sorry you cant live up to it. If you have it then SHOW IT. SHOW ME where Trump specifically tells people to go get violent that day. If you dont have that specifically then you dont have shit. Isnt that what your standard says?

Dot and Salty:

Also Dot and Salty:
As predicted, you ignore what's in front of you and inflate that which doesn't exist. All depending on who the targets of each subject are. For your boy, you pretend it doesn't exist. For who beat your boy, you pretend it does exist. And then you cry about it because they're not equally held in authenticity. Figure it out, you keep coming at your side of the equation with fabricated evidence which has not and does not prove Joe Biden did anything wrong. The January 6 congressional hearings and investigation by the DOJ, you can't say the same thing. At least not honestly, but you aren't coming at this honestly. So by all means, try and equate them. You're already a joke, how much lower can you go?
Whatever you say hypocrite.
Show me where Trump specifically said to go get violent. What, you cant? Oh, then you have nothing.
This is EXACTLY what you are doing with Shit Show. So go fuck yourself with your double standard. :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:06 pm
dot wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:43 pm

Dot and Salty:

Also Dot and Salty:
Whatever you say hypocrite.
Show me where Trump specifically said to go get violent. What, you cant? Oh, then you have nothing.
This is EXACTLY what you are doing with Shit Show. So go fuck yourself with your double standard. :lol:
Do you think Trump is innocent?

Keep in mind there are active indictments and a sexual assault on his resume. Don't hurt yourself trying to tie things up in knots.