my carrot top prediction
Moderator: Animal
-
jsdspif
- What the hell's a paragraph?
- Posts: 1405
- Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:37 pm
my carrot top prediction
carrot top the comedian tried to commit suicide and now a lawyer states it was a result of sextortion, so I'm saying he got gay with another faggot boy and that faggot boy was going to tell, but I always thought "the top" was queer and I thought nearly everyone else thought so too. Even my aunt that saw him years ago had said he's so obviously gay, but it is a funny show. That was weird because she was really religious and i always thought "if you knew he was gay why see him?" , but she just didn't have anything against gays. she was always a live and let live as long as they don't preach to the congregation I belong to"
Funny, the word "gay" is in "congrehation".
quack quack, quack hanging labia, afflac
Funny, the word "gay" is in "congrehation".
quack quack, quack hanging labia, afflac
- Biker
- Official UJR Russian Asset
- Posts: 15390
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm
Re: my carrot top prediction
I guess the money sucking dick these days aint what it was
- Blast
- Blast-A-Ho
- Posts: 4055
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
- Location: SOuth Central Cheeseheadistan
- Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs
- Occupation: Shit lord, Blacksmith, bladesmith, Swordsmith
Re: my carrot top prediction
A much more intelligent conversation than that other one going on.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
-
Tuesday
- Needs to step away from the keyboard.
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:10 pm
Re: my carrot top prediction
Ok, so let me chime in here. You and your grandma always thought carrot top was gay is that your point? Surprise!!!! Everybody is gay. I never met a man that didn't like a finger up his butthole minimum.
- Biker
- Official UJR Russian Asset
- Posts: 15390
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm
-
Tuesday
- Needs to step away from the keyboard.
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:10 pm
Re: my carrot top prediction
-
jsdspif
- What the hell's a paragraph?
- Posts: 1405
- Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:37 pm
Re: my carrot top prediction
it was my aunt that went and saw him, not my grandma.
anyway, years ago at a massage parlor the girl started to finger my ass a little and i was "woah!!!" and she said "ancient korean secret,help you cum more cum" in heavy korean accent. there used to be quite a few years ago (as in about 40 years ago) but most got closed down. the trouble started when a girl "escaped" and said she was being held against her will, so immigration and fbi had raids on all the places, at the time all reports stated prostitution sting , but it was actually finding out if the girls were here by their own accord and most weren't, they were promised jobs and that would pay for bringing them here but they were not allowed to leave the building. I had an older one that had a crush on me and she'd tell me to come "late late, and bring kentucky fried chicken" so I'd go there late with chicken and get a hand job and stuff. I told a guy at work about it and he suggested I stop because he said if the wrong people find out i'm getting it for free that they may not let me leave either. so I quit seeing her.
anyway, years ago at a massage parlor the girl started to finger my ass a little and i was "woah!!!" and she said "ancient korean secret,help you cum more cum" in heavy korean accent. there used to be quite a few years ago (as in about 40 years ago) but most got closed down. the trouble started when a girl "escaped" and said she was being held against her will, so immigration and fbi had raids on all the places, at the time all reports stated prostitution sting , but it was actually finding out if the girls were here by their own accord and most weren't, they were promised jobs and that would pay for bringing them here but they were not allowed to leave the building. I had an older one that had a crush on me and she'd tell me to come "late late, and bring kentucky fried chicken" so I'd go there late with chicken and get a hand job and stuff. I told a guy at work about it and he suggested I stop because he said if the wrong people find out i'm getting it for free that they may not let me leave either. so I quit seeing her.
- Biker
- Official UJR Russian Asset
- Posts: 15390
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm
Re: my carrot top prediction
You’re in need of a serious bang. Hopefully someone with reduced standards is available
-
Tuesday
- Needs to step away from the keyboard.
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:10 pm
Re: my carrot top prediction
Women that are 10 miles out of your league aren't in need of a thing.Biker wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:04 amYou’re in need of a serious bang. Hopefully someone with reduced standards is available
-
Tuesday
- Needs to step away from the keyboard.
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:10 pm
Re: my carrot top prediction
see?!?!jsdspif wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:22 pm it was my aunt that went and saw him, not my grandma.
anyway, years ago at a massage parlor the girl started to finger my ass a little and i was "woah!!!" and she said "ancient korean secret,help you cum more cum" in heavy korean accent. there used to be quite a few years ago (as in about 40 years ago) but most got closed down. the trouble started when a girl "escaped" and said she was being held against her will, so immigration and fbi had raids on all the places, at the time all reports stated prostitution sting , but it was actually finding out if the girls were here by their own accord and most weren't, they were promised jobs and that would pay for bringing them here but they were not allowed to leave the building. I had an older one that had a crush on me and she'd tell me to come "late late, and bring kentucky fried chicken" so I'd go there late with chicken and get a hand job and stuff. I told a guy at work about it and he suggested I stop because he said if the wrong people find out i'm getting it for free that they may not let me leave either. so I quit seeing her.
- Biker
- Official UJR Russian Asset
- Posts: 15390
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm
Re: my carrot top prediction
Tuesday wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:27 amWomen that are 10 miles out of your league aren't in need of a thing.Biker wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:04 amYou’re in need of a serious bang. Hopefully someone with reduced standards is available

-
Tuesday
- Needs to step away from the keyboard.
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:10 pm
Re: my carrot top prediction
Equal? Those men can't feed themselves without their mommy. You meant superior.