Trump Whodunnit: Prosecutors admit key evidence in document case has been tampered with

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Trump Whodunnit: Prosecutors admit key evidence in document case has been tampered with

Post by Antknot »

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... t-case-has
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Re: Trump Whodunnit: Prosecutors admit key evidence in document case has been tampered with

Post by Who »

Antknot wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:56 pm Trump Whodunnit: Prosecutors admit key evidence in document case has been tampered with

Can someone screencap the article is behind a paywall
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Trump Whodunnit: Prosecutors admit key evidence in document case has been tampered with

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:08 pm
Not when I clicked.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Who wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:08 pm
Antknot wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:56 pm Trump Whodunnit: Prosecutors admit key evidence in document case has been tampered with

Not for me and I posted it.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Works for me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

peterosehaircut wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:42 am Works for me.
For Who, his electric bill is a pay wall.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Who wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:08 pm Can someone screencap the article is behind a paywall
Just a suggestion, Who, but try opening the URL in "private" or "incognito" mode with your browser, you should get behind the paywall then.

If you continue to have issues, please let me know and I'll PM you the article text.

Like many on the right would suggest when a left-leaning website is posted, I'm not really confident in the lack of bias of its editorial stance.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

QillerDaemon wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:49 pm
Who wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:08 pm Can someone screencap the article is behind a paywall
Just a suggestion, Who, but try opening the URL in "private" or "incognito" mode with your browser, you should get behind the paywall then.

If you continue to have issues, please let me know and I'll PM you the article text.

Like many on the right would suggest when a left-leaning website is posted, I'm not really confident in the lack of bias of its editorial stance.
Perhaps Who has his Bullshit filter turned on.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:54 pm

Perhaps Who has his Bullshit filter turned on.
Does Politico work instead?

Oh, your team "jumbled" the evidence? ok, we'll take your word that its no biggie. I mean, youre supposed to be in control of it, right? :lol:

Prosecutors: Docs in boxes seized from Mar-a-Lago were inadvertently jumbled
Special counsel Jack Smith’s team acknowledged mischaracterizing the issue at a recent hearing in the Trump classified documents case, but said the reordering was not significant.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/0 ... s-00156124
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

so if Jack Smith says something is insignificant, then its insignificant. he's the authority of significant.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I'm sure this won't be mischaracterized as exonerating by a predictable audience.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Geist wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:19 pm I'm sure this won't be mischaracterized as exonerating by a predictable audience.
Dude, someone put some files back into a box in the wrong order! Trump is clearly now innocent of all charges!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:28 pm
Geist wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:19 pm I'm sure this won't be mischaracterized as exonerating by a predictable audience.
Dude, someone put some files back into a box in the wrong order! Trump is clearly now innocent of all charges!
i think the point is that no matter how meticulous you think you are, everyone is capable of making mistakes. Trump did, Biden did, Pence did, now this prosecutor did. Its just the way it is.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

I do all my internetting on my phone 📞.
I bought an apple laptop 4 years ago and I haven’t turned it on in two years
A Legend In His Own Mind

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Who wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:10 pm

I doubt your phone is the problem. Soon as how the original post was done for my phone.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Antknot wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:23 pm

I doubt your phone is the problem. Soon as how the original post was done for my phone.
I realize being a communist you have trouble with the truth
A Legend In His Own Mind

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Who wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:12 pm

Is “communist” the new hip insults? :D
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Antknot wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:42 pm
Who wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:12 pm

Is “communist” the new hip insults? :D
In his defense, Who is incredibly retarded.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Antknot wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:42 pm Is “communist” the new hip insults? :D
Just like the word "woke" as an insult...
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:34 pm
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Stormy is looking rough...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Antknot wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:31 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:34 pm
Lazarus will live again!

Through this mail in ballot. :lol: