Social distancing fail

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Social distancing fail

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I used to go to Windsor bars a lot when I was 19-20 since the drinking age is younger in Canada and then to Toronto a bunch for weekend bar hopping sprees with some friends years ago before I got married. I always, almost without exception, found Canadian girls nicer and more down to Earth their American counterparts.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Full nudity and hard liquor made Windsor titty bars the destination of choice, particularly after tiger games.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:26 pm Full nudity and hard liquor made Windsor titty bars the destination of choice, particularly after tiger games.
Its been a looong time since I've been to the Windsor ballet but, yeah, the strip clubs are/were fucking legendary.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

In Memphis strip clubs you could get a handjob during the lap dance or so my friend informed me.

Going to East St Louis in the middle of the night to see naked chicks was always an interesting experience. I darn near killed a lady who was standing in the middle of the highway trying to commit suicide on one trip.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.