Trump: Andrew Cuomo would be better presidential candidate than Biden

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Trump: Andrew Cuomo would be better presidential candidate than Biden

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

I said this last week in GD. I still believe it to be true. I'm not sure why Trump would try to find a tougher opponent, but maybe he's got something up his sleeve. Is Cuomo even eligible to be in the Democratic primary? Maybe Stymiegreen can explain this.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/30/trump-and ... han-biden/
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Trump: Andrew Cuomo would be better presidential candidate than Biden

Oh well, I guess there aren't many Cuomo fans on this site. Still, I predict that if Biden gets the nomination he will lose to Trump. Unlike Gunzen I readily admit that I could easily be wrong but still, that is my prediction.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Cuomo's dad didn't run for a reason. Lots of rumors and Andrew has repeatedly said (including just yesterday I think) that he will never run for President. The DNC would have to force it upon him and I don't think that happens. When a high ranking politician says flat out that he will never run for President, there is a reason why.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

I figured no one was responding cause he wanted Stymie to come back from the grave to answer him.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Oh yeah. New York is such an awesome state we want the rest of the country run just like it.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:34 pm Oh yeah. New York is such an awesome state we want the rest of the country run just like it.
It's a perfect microcosm of the US. You have a liberal city that economically carries the conservative backwater moron remainder of the state.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

spudoc wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:38 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:34 pm Oh yeah. New York is such an awesome state we want the rest of the country run just like it.
It's a perfect microcosm of the US. You have a liberal city that economically carries the conservative backwater moron remainder of the state.
:lol:
Now people are catching up with me. Here's the news for today lads:
Democrats want to drop Joe Biden for Andrew Cuomo, poll finds

https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/democrats ... oll-finds/

"A majority of Democrats want to nominate New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo for president instead of Joe Biden, according to poll results.

The national poll found 56 percent of Democrats prefer Cuomo, with 44 percent wanting to stick with presumptive nominee Biden — a 12-point margin well outside the 4.8 percent margin of error for the Democratic sample."

Go figure.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Trump is scared of Biden, all it is. Biden may not be the world's greatest candidate but he can unite the majority who are in the centre, left or right, who just don't want trump, along with most of the left however far over because the clown presidency isn't funny any more, now it's literally killing people. That cuts his voters down to the delusional, a disturbingly high proportion of your deeply misinformed electorate but not enough alone to win.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

When clips of Biden's dementia are running on a loop and he forgets where he is during a debate it's pretty much game over at that point. TDS is a real thing but I dont know if its enough to make people vote for a guy who clearly is losing his marbles.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:01 pm When clips of Biden's dementia are running on a loop and he forgets where he is during a debate it's pretty much game over at that point. TDS is a real thing but I dont know if its enough to make people vote for a guy who clearly is losing his marbles.
Have you watched a trump press conference? How delusional are you?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

“This is a very brilliant enemy. You know, it’s a brilliant enemy. They develop drugs like the antibiotics. You see it. Antibiotics used to solve every problem. Now one of the biggest problems the world has is the germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can’t keep up with it."

President Donald John Trump. (Germ Expert)
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:26 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:01 pm When clips of Biden's dementia are running on a loop and he forgets where he is during a debate it's pretty much game over at that point. TDS is a real thing but I dont know if its enough to make people vote for a guy who clearly is losing his marbles.
Go over to GD and read Cheezy's explanation of Trump's statements and proclamations.
It is some ferocious spin. It's in the "in this Thread" thread.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biden clearly is losing his mind. You may think Trump is a dolt but that is different than losing his mind.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:37 am
Biden clearly is losing his mind. You may think Trump is a dolt but that is different than losing his mind.
And that ringing endorsement is supposed to encourage me to vote for Trump? :?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:18 am
And that ringing endorsement is supposed to encourage me to vote for Trump? :?
No, I'm not saying that. Just saying that the Democrats are going to nominate a guy that is clearly in the early stages of dementia. What do you think thats gonna look like 2 years from now? You guys are the ones that have to vote for a guy who may or may not know where he is in November. Again, Trumps not ideal but I'll take the functioning half brain over the diseased, rapidly declining one.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

So you prefer the guy who clearly lost his mind already?

That's literally nothing you can throw at biden that doesn't make you a massively hypocritical trumpcuck.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:20 am
So you prefer the guy who clearly lost his mind already?

That's literally nothing you can throw at biden that doesn't make you a massively hypocritical trumpcuck.
No, again, I dont think Trump has lost his mind. He is in possession of all of his faculties. You may think he is a retard, and he often comes off that way, but that is different than a guy who is clearly losing his mind.

Now, you could say that Trump is also an old man and dementia could be a strong possibility in the future. That would be a correct statement that no one could argue but right now as we speak there is only one candidate for POTUS that is going down that road and thats Biden.

Like I told Schmertz: I'll take the guy with half a brain over the guy who in 6 months to a year wont have a brain at all.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

"Windmills cause cancer"
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:05 pm "Windmills cause cancer"
I know its tough for you being a hard core Democrat. Your party will probably nominate a dementia riddled old man for POTUS who in a years time probably wont remember who he is and expects you to vote for him willingly as if everything is A-OK. :lol:

Wait until the commercials start running 24-7 and he has to publicly debate Trump for an hour or two. Be honest: do you think Biden or Trump will come out better in an extended public debate setting? Before the Coronaaids happened Bidens team was already limiting his public speaking to 10 minutes or so. Trump is going to crush him in a setting like that. Bidens rapidly deteriorating brain will, sadly, be on display for the nation to witness. You may not want to admit it but you know its true.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:19 pm
I know its tough for you being a hard core Democrat. Your party will probably nominate a dementia riddled old man for POTUS who in a years time probably wont remember who he is and expects you to vote for him willingly as if everything is A-OK. :lol:

Wait until the commercials start running 24-7 and he has to publicly debate Trump for an hour or two. Be honest: do you think Biden or Trump will come out better in an extended public debate setting? Before the Coronaaids happened Bidens team was already limiting his public speaking to 10 minutes or so. Trump is going to crush him in a setting like that. Bidens rapidly deteriorating brain will, sadly, be on display for the nation to witness. You may not want to admit it but you know its true.
The debate will be useless as they were when Hillary ran circles around Trump and it didn't matter. The economy and the virus has scuttled Trump's re-election. The Dems could run a potted plant.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:36 pm

The debate will be useless as they were when Hillary ran circles around Trump and it didn't matter. The economy and the virus has scuttled Trump's re-election. The Dems could run a potted plant.
You have repeated that enough that you actually believe it.

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Whackov wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:34 pm

DERP
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its true that Bidens biggest strength is that he is "not Trump". And, yes, many folks will vote for him just because of that. That does not change the fact that your party is going to nominate an old man with a diseased and dying brain for POTUS and expects you to be OK with it.
Many Americans will also see that. They'll see a sad picture of an old man who may or may not even know where he is or whats going on. That is going to be more powerful than "not Trump" IMHO. Who knows though?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:48 pm

Its true that Bidens biggest strength is that he is "not Trump". And, yes, many folks will vote for him just because of that. That does not change the fact that your party is going to nominate an old man with a diseased and dying brain for POTUS and expects you to be OK with it.
Many Americans will also see that. They'll see a sad picture of an old man who may or may not even know where he is or whats going on. That is going to be more powerful than "not Trump" IMHO. Who knows though?

If he picks Kamala Harris as VP I might just have to sit this one out. Don't do it Joe
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:48 pm

Many people already voted and elected a corrupt narcissistic lying criminal with a heavy mental impairment. The bigger mistake would be repeating that mistake. Trump was a one trick pony and ran on the economy and that pony has left the barn.