The way these two report the same thing

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: The way these two report the same thing

Post by Stapes »

One is a conservative right-wing website and the other is a left-wing website. What are you expecting? Why are you getting information from websites that have such an obvious agenda. it's like you're going way way out of your way to make some kind of point
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:09 pm One is a conservative right-wing website and the other is a left-wing website. What are you expecting? Why are you getting information from websites that have such an obvious agenda. it's like you're going way way out of your way to make some kind of point
It's like I'm going out of my way to make some kind of point
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Maybe Stapes should use some of his down time to do something about that extra chromosome.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

is the extra chromosome from the guy who cries about media bias but constantly links and quotes fringe outlets that nobody but the truly disturbed read or pay attention to? Both sides man!!!
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:36 pm is the extra chromosome from the guy who cries about media bias but constantly links and quotes fringe outlets that nobody but the truly disturbed read or pay attention to? Both sides man!!!
The fact that you believe it's not both sides is the hilarity of it all
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Media pushing a liberal agenda is pure and good. There are never any half-truths, lies or distortions. If a person thinks there are any if those things within they are clearly evil. Everyone knows this.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:12 pm Media pushing a liberal agenda is pure and good. There are never any half-truths, lies or distortions. If a person thinks there are any if those things within they are clearly evil. Everyone knows this.
The problem is that conservatives brand any negative news about their side to be liberal bias no matter how true it is.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:31 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:12 pm Media pushing a liberal agenda is pure and good. There are never any half-truths, lies or distortions. If a person thinks there are any if those things within they are clearly evil. Everyone knows this.
The problem is that conservatives brand any negative news about their side to be liberal bias no matter how true it is.
And clearly, the liberals never do this.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

My post has nothing to do with left or right biases. It's about you being a troll. Going out of your way to create some proof to some conspiracy you're having in your head about the media. So you go out and find the two most extreme examples possible that nobody but you are actually reading.
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:59 pm My post has nothing to do with left or right biases. It's about you being a troll. Going out of your way to create some proof to some conspiracy you're having in your head about the media. So you go out and find the two most extreme examples possible that nobody but you are actually reading.
Yes no one but me. You know with the Turks with millions of viewers it's just me. Who by the way I don't watch, nor do I read the other. And just because you want to view me as a troll, just remember it's you and others that made me this way. I'm just responding to the stupid you present.